[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's already halfway into the year, you should have your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: Puzzle.png (992 KB, 965x1078) Image search: [Google]
Puzzle.png
992 KB, 965x1078
It's already halfway into the year, you should have your practice gf by now.
>>
>>28765474
>It's already halfway into the year
Kill me.
>>
File: 1425360762029.jpg (45 KB, 189x191) Image search: [Google]
1425360762029.jpg
45 KB, 189x191
>>28765474
I'm halfway into my life and I don't.
>>
>still no job

Jesus Christ, I want to die in my sleep
>>
>>28765474
I know you think that this is a meme but pretty much everybody practices with their first partners, when they are teens or in their early twenties. Practicing with a slutty girl is what finally helped me getting good at interacting with women.
>>
I think the time frame we agreed upon may have been a little optimistic, Misaki. Maybe we could agree on an extension?
>>
File: Reaction751.png (580 KB, 647x597) Image search: [Google]
Reaction751.png
580 KB, 647x597
>Halfway through the 2016
I don't think my conscious ever left spring 2015 for some reason, as it feels like just yesterday.

How do I fix this lads?
>>
>>28765474
>Halfway into the year
FUCK
>>
Anon here who had a practice gf around 2 years ago. After using up her practice gf powers I ended up fucking club girls, getting a fuck buddy, and then finding a virgin gf that I have now been dating for a year. Any questions? I can give tips/advice, practice gfs can be difficult.
>>
>>28766293
how can you do get one if you're already a fully hermetic anti-social loser
>>
>>28765474
still havent lost my virginity shiieeeett
>>
>>28766348
This is the most difficult part to be honest. I forced myself to go to parties (after you get a practice gf and use her to become a Chad going to parties becomes really easy for you so don't worry)
Anyways, try to go to parties, preferably where alcohol is served. "Oh but I don't know anyone blah blah blah"
Yeah I know but use craigslist or look for posters for events at local bars etc. Bars usually have some kind of mixer once or twice a month and you'll probably be able to find a practice gf there.
>>
>>28766407
How old are you, anon, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>tfw I essentially do

Oh god what have I done this feels terrible
>>
>>28766480
im fucking 21 man
>>
>>28765474
Practice gfs are degeneracy. I refuse to have a shallow relationship just for "experience", I prefer to die alone and virgin.
>>
>>28766822
There is still hope, friend. I lost my virginity at 22 (your dubs confirm this!); less than two months away from my 23rd birthday. It got a lot easier after that. But it didn't come out of nowhere, I had to force myself to get better at socializing before I finally figured things out.
>>
>>28766910
not him but I'm less than two months away from my 23rd and there is no hope in sight
>>
>>28766941
Are you going out, doing stuff where you can meet new people? Are you actively asking out girls?

Unless you're part of a big social circle where people constantly introduce new people to you, you'll have to put some effort into this, or you won't even get to be alone in a room with a suitable girl.
>>
>>28766910
im not lying to you when i tell you im good looking, fit and comedian at times but i just have this crippling fear of intimacy at times, im working on it but i just need a girl to open me up, but desu there were a few girls like that in my life but i just couldnt open up because no matter how much they hug me and play with me physically i can never return it... i guess ill see whats gonna happen with time
>>
>>28765474
>Tfw I have been talking to a girl I met in college almost everyday but I don't know if she's just being nice or interested in me
I'm too scared to make a movement and ruin the only friendship I have there
>>
>>28767024
In my case, there were a few things that made it hurt for me to get with girls. I also had intimacy issues in the sense that I was too scared to get things physical or, in the rare case that women started flirted or touching me, that I didn't know how to recipocrate. These problems mostly stemmed from self-esteem issues. I also had a very skewed view of relationships between guys and girls due to my upbringing. I'm so glad that this shit is over now but I still cringe hard at my younger self for being such a retard when it came to girls.
>>
>>28767361
>hurt
*hard
>>
>>28765998
You're being too optimistic.
>>
File: 4ch.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
4ch.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>a cute 17-18 year old pure misaki will never force herself into your life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YcNzHOBmk8
>>
>>28766466
How am i supposed to go find parties to go at ? People don't put public adds for parties in my country and i don't have any friends.
>>
>>28767657
>>28765474
Almost fifteen years later and the author is still a NEET living frugally on royalties of what little work he managed to get done
>>
>>28767847
Try public events. Festivals, fairs, or just stumble into any bar/club. Try doing some small talk with people (don't focus on women only, talk to guys too). Don't hit on all women you talk to. Just try enjoying yourself and get to now some people. If you keep frequenting the same places, you'll get to know the regulars etc. Make acquaintances and let them introduce you to new people.
>>
File: 1463500075945.png (193 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463500075945.png
193 KB, 400x400
>>28765474

>already in 4th semester
>passed about 2 semesters of exams
>still no job
>still no gf
>all friends hate me now

Where the fuck is my glorious campus life?
>>
>>28765474
>Misaki
>practice gf
She is waifu material.
>>
>>28766267
I don't think mines left 2012..

I'm even worse off.
>>
>>28766250
This is why I avoid relationships. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>28767867
The two afterwords of the novel broke my fucking heart.
>>
>>28765474
Thinking of another person as 'practice' is degenerate and makes you normalscum.
>>
>>28769020
Some people just aren't comapitble with others in the long term. Also some people just aren't ready for long-term relationships. I'm not the anon you quoted but I used a girl for practice too. She lied to me and lead me on initially, when I had serious intentions, then acted surprised when I wasn't willing to commit to her.
>>
>>28769079
Same. Shit got too real.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.