[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend started having casual sex with this girl who had a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Sue lightning 1.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Sue lightning 1.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
My friend started having casual sex with this girl who had a boyfriend a few months ago. They met on tinder, to be honest she is fucking hideous and fat, to make things 1000 times worse she is a single mother. Anyways what has basically happened is that she refused to leave her bf for him because she was getting money from her bf. Now that they have broke up she asked my friend to be her bf.

Not sure what to do
>>
sure why not it could be fun and doesnt engage you to be her husband or something
>>
File: 103565_1.jpg (353 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
103565_1.jpg
353 KB, 960x1440
>>28765450
>Not sure what to do
Fap to some Sue Lightning videos. She's pretty hot.
>>
>>28765996
She's super cute for a tranny. I heard her voice once or twice though then I got soft instantly.

It's not even a fag voice. It's like that nerdy best friend that played persona with you voice.
>>
>"your friend"

AKA you
>>
>>28765981
He is already now in a relationship with her
>>
>>28765450
"Your friend" should do whatever he wants to do.

I was in a similar situation as your friend once and here is what I did.

>meet girl that I would like to date
>ask her out, she says yes
>on the second date, she mentions that she has a bf (long distance)
>I withdraw but keep seeing her around
>she keeps flirting with me
>one day hang out and have sex
>start a fwb thing with her
>around one month later, she has "good news" for me: "I broke up with bf! We can be together now!"
>tell her that I don't want anything serious right now; the truth is that I'd never start something serious with a liar and cheater
>she gets angry
>I think it is over
>she comes around and we continue hooking up for around three more months
>in the end, her poor fool of an ex takes her back

I know that I suck at greentexting but here is the moral of the story.
>>
>>28766179
Forgot to add the moral: don't invest in liars and cheaters. Look for an honest girl.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.