[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you pretend to be a girl online or in games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 27
File: 1463986046280.jpg (39 KB, 546x536) Image search: [Google]
1463986046280.jpg
39 KB, 546x536
Do you pretend to be a girl online or in games?
>>
I've been a girl for online purposes for a few years now.

Don't ask why, I don't really know myself.
>>
>>28765415
I bet this thread gonna hit 300 replies

Yes im implying every "female" here is a male eother trolling or psyops from lgbt
>>
>>28765550
>people pretending to be female
>doesn't immediately imply they're actually male
What are you on about?

Yeah I did. But it took all the challenge out of MMO's and made shit awkward because of how transparent they were. I'm pretty good at a girly voice though. You get better as you practice.
>>
>>28765415
I want to so I can get free shit but my voice is far too masculine
>>
>>28765415
I pretend unless I think they are friend worthy. I play female characters in MMOs and it generally attracts men thinking I'm a girl, plus I have a girlish personality. I milk boys dry of their virtual currency as much as possible and try to get as many free items as possible.

My voice is pretty girly too so I can Skype with them and they believe I'm a girl.
>>
File: 1464011885984.png (328 KB, 672x706) Image search: [Google]
1464011885984.png
328 KB, 672x706
>pretend to be a girl in game
>guy starts to like me a lot
>gives me free stuff, tells me his innermost secrets and feelings
>feel too bad stringing him along
>tell him the truth
>he says "I don't care, I'm okay with it either way."
>>
File: 1463280895268.jpg (118 KB, 1087x810) Image search: [Google]
1463280895268.jpg
118 KB, 1087x810
>>28765415

uh oh anon

I don't think you really want to know about that
In online games specifically its gotten to a point where I can literally get anything without even talking to them on skype.

Probably its at that extent because it started at a very young age, its a skill/craft being able to convince people entirely

I have a story that led up to an anon who wanted to fly to where I "live" if you'd like to know
>>
>>28765415
I did from 8 years old to 18. I had quite the adventure.
>>
>>28765415

Yes, sometimes.

It's funny because I am always treated like gold. Everyone basically worships me, never disagrees with me and just gives me a great time.

Why do women complain so much? Modern western society hates men and worships women, I don't understand why women never stop whining. Is it because we spoil them too much?
>>
I live vicariously through my anime girl MMO characters. I don't pretend, I am.

(a cute one at that)
>>
>playing an MMO
>meet a nice group to play with
>group finds out one of the players is a girl in real life
>group dynamic changes drastically as everyone sucks up to her

every time
>>
File: 1456119520521.jpg (71 KB, 735x599) Image search: [Google]
1456119520521.jpg
71 KB, 735x599
>>28765715

this has happened in any guild I've ever liked

It only occurs when the whore starts using the microphone or uses video for attention

>literally every guild falls apart within 2 months of some roastie attention whoring
>betas will cling to her like they found a treasure
>>
I use female characters wherever it is plausible and not a long-term commitment (harder to roleplay as myself (usually MMOs or RPGs)) GTA: Online is a good example of a long commitment where I still mained a female character.

They bring the tactical advantage of having a smaller frame/hitbox (R6:Siege - Ash) and the psychological advantage presented in the other posts within this thread.
I never actually say I am a female though.
>>
i play female characters because i like cute things and looking at cute things
>>
>>28765415
>Do you pretend to be a girl online or in games?
I pretend to be a girl irl.
Working well so far
>>
File: 1451024949029.png (636 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1451024949029.png
636 KB, 960x540
I pretend to be a guy online. I've been part of this guild for a couple years now and I'm a fairly prominent player, I'm always called in for our main PvP or raids and it's a real hassle. Everyone always tries to get me to talk on Skype or Discord or share a pic of myself. I'm literally the only one in the guild that doesn't talk and I feel really ashamed of it at this point.

Nobody suspects anything. They think I just have a weird voice or something. I only play male characters. I feel like I can't hide forever but 95% of my guild are men so I feel like revealing it would change everything. Plus I like just talking to the guys casual and with no tension between us. It's nice, you just don't get that as a girl.

I don't know. I like being being respected as a player and I feel like telling them I'm a girl would make them not respect me anymore plus people always think there's like special favors going on just because you're a girl, like our guild master is showing preferential treatment behind the scenes when in reality he doesn't know either.

Oh well, what can you do.
>>
I pretend to be a girl on the r9k omegle tags and get betas to fall in love with me.
>>
>>28765654
Go ahead I'm interested.
>>
>>28766045
Me too I like to play qt witches wearing pretty clothing as they blow shit up with magic spells
>>
>>28766092
>95% of my guild are men so I feel like revealing it would change everything.

Your feeling is right, it would change everything. If you enjoy seeing the way men talk to each other when no women are around, keep quiet 'cause it'll stop instantly if you reveal your gender to anyone, even privately.
>>
>>28765654
Tell me the story famalam
>>
People always think I'm a girl online, I don't even try to appear like one. Atleast I can destroy everyone's delusion when I'm voicing.
>>
>>28766092
>I pretend to be a guy online.

I once had a friend that I thought was a guy for years but turned out to be a girl.

It was one of the most traumatizing experiences of my life, I felt betrayed. I ended up blocking/deleting them and haven't made a friend in any game since.
>>
>>28765763
If someone said they were a girl, I'd avoid talking to them after that desu
>>
No, but I pick girl characters because I think that they look better, and RP for myself i suppose. I tell the truth when people ask.
>>
>>28765415
No, I pretend to be a boy.
>>
File: 1463046580671.jpg (207 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463046580671.jpg
207 KB, 1920x1080
>wanting to look at a male avatar the whole time you're playing the game
>>
>>28766245
Ako a shit.
>>
>>28766262
>the perfect gf for a robot
>shit
What don't you like about her?
>>
>>28766307
she's a normie with a boyfriend

master more likely to be better for a robot
>>
>tfw pretend to be a guy

D E V I L I S H
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 458x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 458x456
Yes OP, I do it mostly because I dislike looking at male's the entire time and the outfits for women are always cute shit.
The only game that gender didn't matter was dark souls and its sequels/prequel.
I do it in online games for the gibmedats that women get just for talking (I can mimic my sisters voice) as well as the clothing and the experience of being the gender that's considered weaker, overcoming stuff that the male players can't.
It's fun seeing a huge male PC rip a demons head off but seeing a toned, short haired women do it?
DIAMONDS
>>
>>28765415
Yup, ever since I can remember. Used to do this back when I was a brat and played my first tabletop RP's too. Then I realized it wasn't normal, and started hiding it IRL.

Not for the free stuff people do here either, I feel massively shameful and insulted every time someone offers me something for free, I can fucking do it myself thank you very much.

Had a few online romances, sure, but they were very long ago and I felt bad during them. Now I just avoid that sort of contact altogether. I don't need the sociable aspect of it much, I just find the story and the character much more compelling as a girl, and I find I can be myself more, since I'm a very mild-mannered pacifist IRL as well. Mostly these days I just avoid online games in general due to the need for VoIP and the constant harrassment over "r u a gurl?!one". I mean, does it fucking matter? I don't care what you are, can't you just assume the characters are what they are since we're on a RP server anyway? So I tend to opt for single player games instead, where the illusion is more reliable.

Honestly, and this is the first time I've asked this ever: Are there any guys (or girls) here who have a sort of dual sexuality? Like, I'm a man while I'm in my male body IRL, and have no issues with it. And I'm absolutely not gay. But on the other hand, I'd prefer to be a girl in a girl's body, in which case I'm sure I would find men attractive?

Like, not gay, and definitely not trans, but still extremely aware of recognizing as either sex, depending on circumstances? Fucking weird. It's always been like this for me.
>>
>>28766438
femdom fag detected
>>
File: nui!.gif (964 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
nui!.gif
964 KB, 500x281
>>28766140
>>28766114

>be really into runescape at the time (already played it for 7 years or something)
>some guy in full dyed armor and wearing a white phat is walking around obviously showing his stuff
(dyed armor is the equivalent of 2b coins per armor piece), partyhats can be double that price
>decide to just talk to him about some random problems
>within two days he essentially begs me to be his GF
>he talk and he gets to know "me" more, along with him telling literally everything about himself
>pretty much the second I log on he trys to talk to me and starts complimenting etc
>at this point hes in full orbit mode, although has never even seen a pic of me
>this whole time have been leading him on through text
>sussed out that this guy is not only rich in game, but is rich in real life aswell as he has obviously spent tens of thousands of dollars on the game (through buying XP lamp promotions and stuff)
>he becomes really eager to meet me, as he assumes I'm what I described (average stacey)
>he starts planning on where "we" could go together
>he is literally going to buy both of us tickets, to fly anywhere in the world
>he is willing to literally fly to an airport at where "I" live just so we can then travel together
>didn't want to fuck up his year for no reason, eventually blocked him to stop him from messaging me

If I was born a legitimate stacey I could be travelling around with an extremely rich, daddys boy
That was probably the most extreme case, most of the time its just betas giving me stuff
>>
>>28765415

Best anime

>tfw no gf to kiss next to a river during the night.
>>
Does anyone have tips for using a voice changer in online games? I wanted to try it out on Overwatch since it's coming out today. I have VCS Diamond 7.0 but wondering if there's a better option.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>>28766534
Sometimes, but definitely not my preference
No CBT or cuck shit, just my gf occasionally being on top or using her strength on me.
>>28766498
If you don't like men, becoming a woman won't change that m8. You'll just be a lesbian or fall for the Transexual meme.
I've felt like a girl a lot of times in my life but never had any attraction towards men, I just want to be girly with another girl so we can touch boobies.
On the other hand, if you meant that you feel like a girl in the sense that you wanna be railed, then you should probably experiment just to make sure you don't have the gay
>>
>>28766545
anime like that one make me want to die even more

i'll never experience anything even remotely like that
>>
File: Windia.png (50 KB, 256x432) Image search: [Google]
Windia.png
50 KB, 256x432
>never pretend that I'm someone else
>people still buy me stuff all the time
>someone bought me PS4 games for 300$ two days ago
>not even a fag and don't erp
It is weird to get orbited online for just beeing urself.
>>
>>28766629
So you're a regular female then?
>>
>>28766623
Never give up hope anon, history has shown that much creepier and disgusting people than robots have gotten love (or, their idea of love at least).
If worst comes to worst, just dig up a grill from a cemetery and make her your GF.
I got my girlfriend of 5 years through a very long story that began with me raping her when I thought I would be alone forever.
Never give up hope anon
>>
>>28766092
Look into pirating yourself a copy of MorphVox. My friend is a tranny so for the longest time she was afraid of us hearing her manly man voice.

After enough tweaking in the settings, she passes as a grill with a really shitty mic.

It's much easier to make a girl sound like a dude than the other way around, so if she could do it you can too.
>>
>>28766649
No, I'm just your typical autistic neet weeb and am male.
>>
>>28766649
Tbh it depends on the game, I've noted that in a lot of games females get zero special attention and are actually looked down upon because they don't take it as seriously as guys
>>
>>28766660
>I got my girlfriend of 5 years through a very long story that began with me raping her
You must tell the story TEL IT TELL IT TELLLL ITTTTTTT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 546457.gif (455 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
546457.gif
455 KB, 500x265
i have a pretty girly body already so sometimes ill give them lewds with timestamps so they trust me. and then its easier for them to begin orbiting you
>>
>>28766611
I'm >>28766498
Let's put it this way, I have tried it with another guy. Twice, when I was a teen. It was disgusting, not entirely, but it was. It just felt wrong, and weird in ways I can explain and fully understand, but just will not bother to here.

But the idea of doing that, if I was a girl, is quite appealing. That said, you mentioned femdom and that's also a thing for me. I'm a sub, clearly. Just that I've never once met a woman who was into that. Being that I've always had a damn linebacker build with a few kilos of fat on top of it, all the women I've been with were 100% submissive, leaving me to do all the fucking work. And to me that's a huge turn off.

DESU, I really don't know how large of a part my "I'm ok with being and behaving like a man" is because I've been raised that way, and I know the society expects that of me. I mean hypothetically speaking, I'd be in fucking heaven if I was a guy in a relationship with a truly powerful, beautiful woman, who had all the answers and made all the decisions, and worshiped me physically and mentally day in and day out. Now if that's not fucking feminine, I don't know what is.
>>
No.
Do you beta fags actually do this lmao
>>
>>28766921
also, if anyone wants me to be their pretend girlfriend i'll add you on skype >.>
>>
>>28766940
That isn't feminine, it's naive to believe that all feminine women are dumb, weak bimbos who just get fucked and let hubby make the decisions.
Don't worry about labels so much anon, I've seen big men be dominated by woman before.
Just do what you like and don't think about what it makes you or what it means
>>28766884
It's a Long one, you still here anon?
>>
>>28766940
Just get a trap gf to satisfy your attraction to females as well as your desire to get fucked like a female
>>
>>28766953
If you want you might be able to participate in my scam operation.

Currently it consists of me (male) picking out targets and doing some initial sweet talking, then I pass them off to my other participant (cute grill) voice chatting them up and getting gamers to give us their shit.

She's a real qt, but since she's like 15 I don't want her putting pics of herself out there. Mostly for moral reasons, but also if we indroduce anything illegal it can get anyone involved royally fucked.

So if you are at least 18 and your pics are feminine enough, this could work in everyone's favor.

Post pics here famalam.
>>
>>28766384
this guy knows what hes talking about. ako is basically tumblr incarnate.
>>
>>28766671
you sound like a qt weeb, can I be your friend and buy you stuff?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 672x672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 672x672
>>28767112
sounds interesting! i wouldnt mind taking part in this ^^
>>
>>28767223
That can't be you, literally fucking perfect
>>
>>28766671
That image slightly disgusts me when I imagine some 3dpd trying to act this cute by feigning utter idiocy, truly an act only the lowest of the proletariat could partake in

Then I remember as a child eagerly awaiting my toast and letting my mind slip for a moment as it popped and getting a fright so big my head jerked upward and smacked against the corner of a cupboard, leaving me in tears
>>
>So if you are at least 18 and your pics are feminine enough, this could work in everyone's favor.

Or u can get some 18+ pics from unknown tumblr blogs.

Just make sure to be constant in what you show him, same person in pics.

I just searched the tag "me" and found some LOL
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 304x304
>>28767238
thanks so much ^^'

but yeah its me and i can send more over skype with proof and suuuuch
>>
File: And if you do not pay.jpg (429 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
And if you do not pay.jpg
429 KB, 1024x768
No, but I do post cute things
>>
>>28765415
>Normally play male
>Play female once because of "FREE SHIT LMAO"
>Nothing happens

Just play male desu. But watch my post be drowned out by 400 replies of "I NEED DICKS DICKS DICKS AND BALLS OVER MY FACE RAPE ME"
>>
>>28767223
>>28767301

Well holy shit then.

Let me ask my collaborator and you'll probably be in m8.
>>
A friend who got me into WoW played a fem blood elf and everybody in the guild thought he was a girl. I played a male forsaken and by association they thought I was a girl too for some reason.
>>
>>28767011
Just condense it down to how the fuck did you accomplish that?
>>
>>28767296
Just make sure the pics down show up on google reverse image search/image match
>>
No. Gender is irrelevant and anyone who feels otherwise isn't worth playing with.
>>
>>28767451
My skype is memeydreamy. Add me on there, send me a timestamp proof, and I'll get back to you on that.

Even if we don't bring you in I'd still like to add you since you seem really cool.
>>
File: 1322259941001.jpg (35 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
1322259941001.jpg
35 KB, 600x443
>tfw your dad only plays female characters
>>
>>28767399
I had the same experience. Even got my girlfriend to start playing the game and people just don't care or even acknowledge it.

Stupid games with mature playerbases.
>>
>>28767296

We need to be able to indulge personal requests with consistency. Certain positions, same clothes, same environment, etc. Not to mention the body needs to look the same,
>>
File: image.gif (625 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
625 KB, 500x265
>>28767502
will do! im at work now but ill send proof later tonight ^^
>>
No, I pretend to be a guy. No one takes you seriously when you are a girl and make games too easy for you. If that's what you want, so be it. But there's no challenge when people are coddling you and giving you the best equipment just because you have a vagina. I want to earn the stuff--not given it. I will spend hours of doing boring farming than to be given it.
>>
>>28767533
Alright. My name will show up as Ken Ashford, but you'll find it if you search the profile name I gave.
>>
>>28767399
I NEED DICKS DICKS DICKS AND BALLS OVER MY FACE RAPE ME
>>
>>28765415
I used to, but I don't anymore. I'm kind of over the whole "online friends" thing
>>
>>28765415
I play female characters but I never pretend I'm a girl in real life.
>>
I tend to be forward with the info that im a trap to friends online just so I don't waste thier time or anything.
[/spoiler]still get free things
feel bad acceptinggifts and need to get them something back
this likely just increasesthier affection
>>
>>28767752
Aghhhhh I fucked that whole post up
>>
>>28766660
you're probably handsome

if the average guy attempts that he'd be in jail
>>
>>28767773
Quickly delete and repost anon. That's what I do!
>>
File: 1445308119858.jpg (101 KB, 864x717) Image search: [Google]
1445308119858.jpg
101 KB, 864x717
Does sex role-play as a futanari count?
>>
>>28767841
It really depends on the girl. There's a special kind that always end up in abusive relationships. If you can score one of those you'd be set.
>>
>>28767461
Basically I knew her for some time, we got along but she didn't want to make it official so one day we got drunk at a party and I took her upstairs.
I broke in her asshole and came inside her, she liked being dominated and the ecstasy made it seem much more romantic than it was
TL;DR anal raped a girl who liked it and is now my fiancee
>>
>>28767841
>handsome on r9k
Just stop, I'm not butt ugly but def not attractive
We just had chemistry and I handled it well, and now I'm nice to near beta levels with her
>>
>>28767980
I can't on my phone
>inb4 normie
I just like browsing Internet in my bed
>>
File: saiyajingrills.jpg (284 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
saiyajingrills.jpg
284 KB, 1280x720
I roleplayed as dominant amazon females before if that counts
>>
>>28768274
wouldn't be the first. lots of failed normies on here thinking they are robots
>>
File: 384.jpg (37 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
384.jpg
37 KB, 512x384
>>28768253
D'aww. And they say romance is dead
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1024x1820
>>28768307
I guess but would a failed normie rape someone and be in a thread about female role playing?
>>28768319
In the morning I felt pretty bad but now we've been together through a lot and getting married soon so I guess the moral is that sometimes, the key to a girls heart is in her butthole :]
>>
>>28768363
ask yourself if a robot can even rape a woman?

rape takes confidence and strength. sounds like normie qualities to me
>>
I pretended to be a girl, walked my character nude and had "cibersex" in public.

They deleted my account.
>>
>>28768397
Autismo strength and she was drugged up, not all robots are low test.
Confidence isn't necessary since I was drunk and knew she wouldn't remember enough to say anything
>>
>>28765415
I have done this for a long time, almost 10 years. It was fine and dandy until I made a bunch of great internet friends and it tore me apart that everything I said was "just an act".
I still play as female characters but no longer pretend to be female IRL.
>>
>>28768302
Their is 3 blue vertical dots right next to anonymous its a drop down minu.
>>
>>28768665
Only robots could make an online video game be an emotional rollercoaster
>>
>>28765415
I pretend to be good at video games turns out I actually am decent at them you fucking plebian
>>
>>28766245
Hey, I took a screenshot at this exact same moment too.
>>
>>28768810
I tried tho it doesn't work for me.
>>
>Closeted trannies itt

I used to tell everyone online that I was female before I even knew it was possible to transition :3

So, when are you chopping your nuts off anon?
>>
>>28765415
nah, as fun as it'd be, i don't want my buddies thinking im a freakshow like the rest of those 'girl roleplayers'
>>
>>28769225
just because i like the idea of being a girl doesn't mean i actually want to become one
>>
>>28769292
right? its more like a fetish than something to fuck your whole life up over.
>>
>>28769225
I LOVE YOU PIZZA.

originalll
>>
>>28765415
Yes.
Mostly it's for lewd erp.
>>
>>28769225
already did senpai.

already did.
>>
>>28769225
Im already out to my parents
Checkmate
>>
>>28765415

Yeah. A few times. Usually I make my IGN TraceyLaces. I get free shit pretty often.
>>
File: CifigGxUgAA9vTt.jpg_large.jpg (88 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
CifigGxUgAA9vTt.jpg_large.jpg
88 KB, 848x1200
>>28765415
Yea I always do, and I even have a completely convincing girl voice that I practiced so I can even join voice chats and people think I'm a girl without question
I end up getting more attention than the actual girls in them usually, although I haven't really used it for much free stuff, other than the few steam games people have given me, m-mainly cause I don't know how
>>
>>28765415
No.

Because I am a girl ;)
>>
File: DIGLET.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
DIGLET.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>28766173
>I'm homosexual
Must have been hard for you.
>>
>>28765415

I pretend to be a guy so I don't get 12 year olds hitting on me
>>
>>28765415
I pretend to be an underage girl in chatrooms to bait pedos. It really turns me on desu.
>>
>>28769333
It's been scientifically proven that transsexualism is rooted in a sexual fetish.

It starts out with someone confusing lust for envy. Instead of thinking "I'd like to fuck a cute girl." they start thinking "Well, I'm the only common denominator, so if I become that cue girl I'll get to wallow in my satisfaction for the rest of my days."

Ultimately they're straight people that gave up to a hedonistic urge.
>>
File: image.png (285 KB, 715x1584) Image search: [Google]
image.png
285 KB, 715x1584
>>28766115
I always played healers for easy gold in a party
>>
>>28765415
I let people know I have a penis but I'm a girl deep down. :3
>>
>>28766940
Just self insert as the girl in hentai to see if you like it
>>
>>28766662
>she
Lol XD
>>
>>28766245
>playing in third person
>>
File: 1464018893777.png (587 KB, 730x720) Image search: [Google]
1464018893777.png
587 KB, 730x720
I pretend to be a guy that way I can enjoy an online expereince just like everyone else without constantly getting pestered "need bf" or just general women hate from fags.
>>
>>28766605
Literally no one cares in overwatch though

There are enough thick booty Judys in the game, one "Gamer girl" won't matter
>>
>>28772267
>not talking so people don't know i'm girl
>everyone ok with it, i get comfortable
>eventually say one short thing
>some guy makes a big deal about it
>he keeps trying to talk to me
>no pls i just want to play
>have to leave the game and block him
>>
>>28767506
Nothing wrong with it. They're nice too look at, and female characters tend to be the fps abuser when equipped just right.
>>
>>28767573
Impressive not taking the easy way out, I guess.
>>
>>28769292

Enjoy your late transition :c

>>28769336

<3

>>28769429
>>28769670

Good girls
>>
>>28768519
I doubt they'd get it up.
>>
>>28766498
Sexual orientation probably doesn't exist and we're all "bi".
>>
>>28772538

S-So Pizza, when do you think you'll visit NY?
>>
>>28765415
I don't pretend to be a girl but I do often like to play the female avatars. Who knows if some moron will give me free shit because they think I'm a grill.

Also its nice to have something cute to look at.
>>
>>28772684

When I muster up the courage to get on a plane.
>>
>>28765415
used to when i was younger, but i quickly realized how disgustingly autistic it was so i stopped

the memories still haunt me
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.