[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell my boyfriend he's not obligated to have sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: 1462495733879.png (78 KB, 164x187) Image search: [Google]
1462495733879.png
78 KB, 164x187
Long story short, I'm a woman in a LDR with a guy from another state. He's going to come down and see me for my birthday in a few months, but I don't know how far he will want to go. I'm perfectly fine with him hugging me, kissing me and holding my hand, but I don't want him to get the wrong idea and think he has a right to go any further than that.
Is there any polite way to tell him this?
>>
Tell him while sucking his dick
>>
Alright OP, first
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GIRL NORMIE SCUM FEMBKTS DONE EXIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
second don't be a stupid nigger, give him the ol fucc and succ
>>
So where did you copy this post from?
>>
Difficult.
I do no op. But I think your thread deserves a bump.
sounds like you don't like him though.
>>
>>28764816
Uh... I don't want to do that either.

>>28764818
nty

>>28764826
My thoughts?

>>28764829
I do like him and he makes me feel special, but I don't think I'm at the point where I find him sexually attractive yet.

Also just an fyi we've been together for 2 years now and this is his first time seeing me.
>>
Depends, are you a virgin? If you are then it's perfectly reasonable to tell him you're not ready.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/

dumb slut
>>
>>28764859
>telling him after 2 years that you don't want to have sex at all

Seems like something you should have already discussed. I'd say you'll have trouble keeping him but he's probably pretty beta anyways and will say "ok."
>>
>>28764859
>been together for 2 years
>don't think I'm at the point where I find him sexually attractive

What the fuck? Is this thread even real?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>28764859
Tell him you want to take it slow. Easy as that. If he's hesitant then use your hands or mouth. Nothing wrong with that. Dom him a bit. I'm sure he'll blow in no time.
>>
>>28764859
If you haven't found him sexually attractive by now you never will. Just FYI.

That aside, just tell him you don't want to fuck yet. Be blunt, make sure there's no way he can misunderstand it.
>>
>>28764798
Can we just ignore this thread and let it fall off? Any one who would come to r9k for relationship advice is stupid. Anyone who doesn't realize that being in a relationship with someone 2 years ad not wanting to have sex with them is stupid. Anyone who post anime reaction images is stupid. This thread is triple stupid just let it die, and let the faggot OP be starved for attention.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 400x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 400x477
>>28764859
This happened to me and I wish I could say I handled the situation properly
BE UP FRONT AND TELL HIM
Guys are going to expect sex that's just how they are.
Just make sure that he understands clearly that you are not comfortable with it and that you are not ready yet.

And if he does not understand or gets pushy then dump him if he obviously can't respect you why respect him it goes both ways.
>>
>>28764798
Show him your feminine peenus
>>
>>28764798
ask him if he's into cuckolding
>>
>>28764798
have you considered an open relationship with chad? chad satisfies your sexual needs and long distance betabucks gives you emotional support
>>
>>28764903
Fucking incredible isn't it. Even if it's bait it's still remarkably like the female mind.
>>
holy shit women are fucking stupid
>>
>>28764798
Don't get into a relationship if you don't want to fuck.
>>
>>28764859
I'd kill to meet up with a a loving girlfriend of 2 years and cuddle and hug with her without going any further
lucky guy ;_;
>>
>>28764897
That's the thing tho, I haven't gotten around to telling him how I feel about sex stuff.

>>28764903
Pinch yourself and find out!

>>28764913
This has been the best advice so far. Thanks! I'll try telling him I want to take it slow and hope he understands. Not planning on using my hands or mouth ty.

>>28764934
Never say never. Things can change!

>>28764993
What happened? How did you not handle the situation properly? I'm glad there's somebody who understands tho! I hope he isn't too pushy and respects my decision...
>>
>>28764798
He's your boyfriend, why wouldn't you fuck him?
>>
>>28765283
Sounds like you're just stringing him along. And in sure he will view it that way too if he has any sense.

But honestly he should know that already. So I guess this will just the the straw that breaks the camels back, you being honest (as you should) and telling him you don't find him sexually attractive.

Hope this is bait. You're a very mean person otherwise. You know a guy for two years romantically and you keep hose exclusive attention despite him having no hope with you.
>>
>>28765283
You're honestly an awful person for leading him on. In two years you couldn't have found the time for discussing something that giantly impacts your relationship? In this time he could've found someone better for him
>>
>>28764798
>LDR
Kill yourself
As soon as possible
>>
File: image.png (294 KB, 392x714) Image search: [Google]
image.png
294 KB, 392x714
Oh come on, this is one of the biggest bait threads ever
>>
>>28765360
She doesn't know if she finds him sexually attractive. Give her another year, she might change her mind.
>>
>>28764993
>>28764993
>i wish I could have handled it properly
So what did you do instead of honesty? Have sex with a guy against your will and later report him for rape ruining his life?
Well done.

This is a nightmare. You shouldn't be given this much power. You just need to think about this situation for maybe a minute or two and it's obvious what the solution is.

But you're so egocentric you don't even try. How can anyone blame misogynistic people when this happens all the time? If you think maybe 3 minutes you should realize that you shouldn't tell him AT THAT MOMENT. No you tell him ahead of time. Same if you're a guy obviously. But you're not allowed to be unprepared, this a big no-no. As I've experienced. Even if you tell them ahead of time.

Also op your use of obliged is wrong. Just so you know.
>>
>>28764798
>LDR
>a relationship

ha
>>
>>28765535
>turk
Lmao
>>
>>28764829
>everyone is interested in sex
>not saving yourself for marriage
Poor values desu
>>
>>28764798
When you think he's trying to lead into sex, tell him not to worry and that Tyrique and DeShawn already have that covered so he can relax.
>>
>>28764798
Also if you don't want ot have sex with him then he'll pick up on that and realize you're going to cuck him
>>
>>28764798
Why even call him your boyfriend then, the only thing keeping friends from being bfs/gfs is sexual attraction
>>
File: 2298db6142462.jpg (51 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
2298db6142462.jpg
51 KB, 907x718
>>28764913
>image.gif
>>28764993
>image.jpg
>>28765503
>image.png
figgets
>>
>>28765556
This isn't even about sex, she doesn't want to do anything remotely sexual with him. She doesn't even find him attractive, after two years of leading the poor fucker on.

But like >>28765503 said, this has to be bait.
>>
>>28765556
>literally not sexually attracted to the person
>somehow thinks it's dumb to point out how it sounds like she doesn't like him romantically
Yeah I dunno anon. Pretty sure monogamous post marital relationships should still be romantic in nature.
>>
>>28764798
Men literally ALWAYS want to have sex.
>>
>>28765643
No. Definitively not.

But after 2 years of sexual frustration (because I hope they're not whores who sleep on the side) it's entirely understandable to want to do something when you meet up.
>>
>>28765582
Because she wants him to not be happy
After all she needs someone to listen to her problems since Tyrone doesn't stick around after he fucks her
>>
>>28765643
literally yes this, literally omg. men, amirt. BOGSAT 'bout sex all day zomg.
>>
>>28765669
no it isnt you fucking faggot. stop being entitled to sex. good god you're a fucking asshole. i'd kill to have a girlfriend who didnt want to have sex because then i wouldn't have to feel so fucking insecure about the fact im a virgin whos going to embarrass himself in bed. kill yourself
>>
File: 1455422572583.jpg (828 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1455422572583.jpg
828 KB, 800x800
>>28765698
I literally can't this post.
>>
>>28765723
im mad ok
and lonely
i wish i had a fembot to orbit
im a fucking wreck
>>
>>28765743
Good god man, women aren't that fucking great. Nobody is. Fix yourself first, relying on a second person to hold you together will only fuck you over in the end.
>>
>>28764798

Just have sex with him. If you don't, you need to be bitch slapped for leading him on that long.
>>
2 years fuck

Good on him. a lot of men are driven to cheat within that time. blue balls and his own imagination will tear his ass up

he probably has others. ldr can't be trusted.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.