[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone had a female therapist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: psych.jpg (35 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
psych.jpg
35 KB, 700x394
I made my appointement to a psychotherapist finally and I chose a woman because she is a hot as fuck MILF (a bit similar and older to pick related) and she deals with sexuology too so maybe she won't be a cunt. I figure if I'm gonna talk about how fucked up I and my fantasies are I might as well talk to a hot therapist like her and imagine how she eagerly sucks my cock during the visit. The thing is I have Avoidant PD (my psychiatrist forces me to get a theraphist) and I'm not sure if an attractive female could possibly ever uderstand or empathize with this disorder, seems like it would be completely alien to her own experiences.

I could have chosen a guy, did I do the wrong thing? Thinking about exposing my fantasies (domination, sadism, torture, mind break) to her while she looks at me with those eyes is making me hard already.

Any of you had a female therapist?
>>
She'll probably report you to the police.
>>
I have. In fact ive never had a male one.

I have no reference to which gender is best since I've only had one.
>>
>>28764751
i dont think she can do that unless I state i want to rape someone, which I dont
>>
File: 1362812860650.gif (468 KB, 169x142) Image search: [Google]
1362812860650.gif
468 KB, 169x142
>>28764655
Therapists are a bunch of normie Stacies and Chads. It doesn't fucking matter if you go for a woman or a man, none of them will truly try to understand your problems. All they do is answer your questions with a set of ready-made questions such as: "Why do you think that is?" or "How did that make you feel?" etc.

For a robot, therapy is a waste of time (and money). I guess it only works for normies who are stupid enough to get a fake sense of attention from the therapist so they can feel better about themselves. Plus it gives them another conversation topic to babble about with their normie friends since it's hip to be depressed and go to therapy nowadays.
>>
Women should only be physical therapists. They make other women more comfortable and they motivate men.
They're not good at dealing with people with mental and social problems.
>>
>>28764655
>Picking a shrink you're attracted to
That was your first mistake. You'll spaghetti and freeze up and totally waste your time and money instead of showing honestly like you would be able to with someone else.
>>
>>28764867
*Speaking honestly

"Speaking openly" would have been more appropriate, though
>>
File: 1463578365723.png (1 MB, 811x847) Image search: [Google]
1463578365723.png
1 MB, 811x847
>fell in love with my therapist
>>
My first therapist was a man. I got the impression that all I was to him was billable hours so after about three months I dropped him.

Found a female therapist and started meeting up with her. One thing I did differently was to outline what I wanted to discuss, the timeline for progress and what progress looked like.

She was much better than the guy.

Also went to two marriage counselors, both women. Both were great.
>>
File: 1429029226731.jpg (90 KB, 868x444) Image search: [Google]
1429029226731.jpg
90 KB, 868x444
>>28764655
>she deals with sexuology too so maybe she won't be a cunt
WHAT? How did you arrive at that conclusion? She's a hot (milf) psychologist. She's a fucking Stacy!

>I figure if I'm gonna talk about how fucked up I and my fantasies are I might as well talk to a hot therapist like her and imagine how she eagerly sucks my cock during the visit
Fair enough, but let me share a little life secret with you: Nobody gives a fuck. All you are going to accomplish is make her uncomfortable and her advice would probably be something along the lines of "finding a prostitute" all while she will secretly feel sorry for the poor girl.

>The thing is I have Avoidant PD (my psychiatrist forces me to get a therapist)
Wow, sounds like a shitty psychiatrist. The decision should be yours and not something that's forced on you.

>and I'm not sure if an attractive female could possibly ever understand or empathize with this disorder, seems like it would be completely alien to her own experiences.
And you would be completely correct in the regard.

>I could have chosen a guy, did I do the wrong thing? Thinking about exposing my fantasies (domination, sadism, torture, mind break) to her while she looks at me with those eyes is making me hard already.
Not necessarily, I doubt any of them (male or female) would really be capable of understanding your problems. Although the male would probably be less likely to report you to the authorities.
>>
>>28764655
no OP you won't get laid. ever.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.