[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>more interested in fucking old men and strangers than being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (13 KB, 245x325) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
13 KB, 245x325
>more interested in fucking old men and strangers than being with me
>nothing to show for it but herpes

Are you serious? What the fuck am I meant to do with this?
>>
Reply with the following:

So how's the herpes?
>>
>>28764389
>>28764397
>What am I even doing? You're going to ignore this. I'm sorry to bother you.

Ignoring is the only logical action.
>>
>>28764389
do this you faggot>>28764397
>>
>>28764470
>>28764397
yup, pretty much only thing you can do.
>>
>>28764389
Verbally abuse it to assert your dominance, Sam.
>>
D-O N-O-T R-E-P-L-Y
>>
>>28764389
>I I I me me me

It's all about herself I guess
>>
>>28764397
You could do this to make her fly off the handle but ignoring is the better option because it'll make her feel worthless, undesirable and alone.
>>
>>28764389
Ignore her, no matter how lonely you are, never reply to this slut
>>
do not reply

or if you do
throw a lenghty tirade about how much of a shit person she is
>>
>>28764498
You can do both.

Ignore her for a little while, wait for about a week, seeing if she's going to send more messages, and then ask her how her herpes is doing.
>>
>>28764389
She's had her fun on the cock carousel, and now she wants you to get down on 1 knee and slurp herpes cum out of her cavernous cunthole.

IGNORE, DELETE & MOVE ON
>>
She's saying "you'll only ignore" her so you do the exact opposite, what a fucking whore. Don't do it, Sammy. If you're going to reply you'll get sucked into her roastie games.
>>
>>28764389
Make her orbit for sex
>>
>>28764389
>You're going to ignore this.
You're going to ignore this.
>>
>>28764389
I G N O R E
G
N
O
R
E
>>
>>28764516
That'll make her think that she's on your mind because you remembered her a week after she texted. Bad idea boi
>>
>>28764644
...yeah, you got a point.

Fuck what I said, OP. Ignore is for the best. Bonus points if you post more images of her messages.
>>
>>28764389
If you want to hurt her, then just don't reply. If you reply with vitriol, she'll find ways to paint you as the bad guy. Just ignore her, block her if you must. Find someone deserving of your love, anon. Keep your head up.
>>
>>28764389
Seriously man, if she cheated on you, ignore the fuck out of her. You'll find someone else. You might not think you will, but you will unexpectedly.
>>
>>28764389
Sam is a gay ass name, bruh
>>
Ignore. You cannot respond back with a witty insult or anything, since women will immediately flip it back on you. Remember, they cannot take responsibility for their own actions.
>>
>>28764397
this
or
>lol.
don't forget the dot though. that shit makes bitches fume
>>
Where do you find people that are this shitty?
>>
She is under the belief that you are just angry, and that once you cool down she can win you back.

The best way to deal with this is to tell her that you are not angry and that you accept her apology, but that you can never trust her again and that you can never date her again.

In the long run, taking the high road will hurt her so much worse.
>>
>>28764841
>Ignore. You cannot respond back with a witty insult or anything, since women will immediately flip it back on you.

This, this and this again.

Don't reply, for heaven's sake. She'll just turn it around and make people in your social circle believe that you're the one to blame.
>>
>>28764877
Heh one word responses always triggered my ex. They really do crave attention.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.