[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im in the back of a cop car.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
File: cb0C4AE.jpg (381 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
cb0C4AE.jpg
381 KB, 1944x2592
Cop came to my house this morning, said I have warrants out for my arrest. He doesnt know what for, but I know one is for a registration ticket I didnt pay like two months ago. Now im handcuffed and have to go to the courthouse to pay it or go to jail for three days. I got the money.

I was watching my kid, had to have my wife watch him until my mother in law could head over 10 minutes later. Don't ever go outside robots, don't do it.
>>
And yes he said I could use my phone, its just a warrant serve, not an actual arrest.
>>
Nice. Post pic of cop
>>
> Having a wife and kid
> Therefore had sex AT LEAST one time
O U T
U
T
>>
Ok. Do you know what this may be about? Parking ticket?
>>
Oh fuck this reminded me I never paid my ticket fully. Does that mean there is a warrant for my arrest?
>>
>>28764307
>wife
I hope you rot in jail, shithead.
>>
File: qkXbxl1.jpg (829 KB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
qkXbxl1.jpg
829 KB, 2988x5312
>>28764337
Best i could do without being obvious.
>>
>>28764371
Pull out your fully loaded AP and shoot that pig.
>>
>>28764371
Kek OP is legit
>>
>>28764371
Fucking A. How much do you owe?
>>
>>28764371
Story true.
Except you're not a robot.
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>28764357
Might be some speeding ticket I never paid like 3 years ago in Louisiana. I keep meaning to take care of it but don't because I am a procrastinating loser.
>>
Where are you OP?
R9K Special Operation Forces will come to rescue you
>>
>>28764387
Like $650 he said. Said if I pay half they'll let me go with a payment plan
>>
>>28764307
>cb0C4AE
>>28764371
>qkXbxl1

Nice try, how new do you think I am?
>>
>>28764403
explain desu
>>
>>28764402
Maybe just spend the 3 days in jail. Could b fun
>>
>>28764418
Reddit filenames
Go there and download a file
>>
>>28764419
This OP, be the ultimate cheap ass and don't pay. Let them pay for your housing and food for 3 days
>>
>authoritarian assholes trying to steal op's hard earned money for using his own property according to design
>stealing his freedom because he doesn't take any shit from the law
Uprising now?
>>
>>28764419
>>28764468
OP likely has a job and responsibilities.
I'm NEET so I'd do it if I could take my book with me. But not everyone else has the luxury of being able to stay in jail for what's effectively a very high hourly wage.
>>
>>28764425
so OP is a huge faggot, who would have guessed.
Looks too normie for r9k anyway
>>
Fuck off you normal
>>
>>28764500
>ring ring
>mr shekelstein, I just won a three day vacation so I'll need the next three days off
>Thanks
His wife's gonna get railed by chad and tyrone whether he's there or not so there goes that issue.
>>
>>28764524
>ring ring
>Hello Mr -
>I'm glad you called wagie, it's very important you're in the coming days, the board is coming here to look at management for our department and especially employee loyalty
>likely we will be playing games with you and see where your boundaries are and I know you're up for anything
>you will get a 0.2 dollar an hour raise if you put in that extra effort. I have a script for a play were going to have you do, 'wagie and the beast' haha
>don't be late! Thanks champ.
>*click*
Now what
>>
theres a book about how to avoid getting arrested. written by an ex cop, says how theyre all hunters and one of the best ways to avoid it is pissing and vomiting yourself as they arrest you. the last thing you want is to be arrested and be logged in the system
>>
>>28764403
You colossal dipshit, they're from imgur. I am uploading them then posting them. Please show me what reddit thread they're coming from. Stop trying to start shit.
>>
>>28764825
>one of the best ways to avoid it is pissing and vomiting yourself as they arrest you
Are they just gonna leave me be cause I'm too gross? Really?
>>
>>28765006
not guaranteed but would you want some kid covered in his own piss and vomit in your squad car
>>
File: z6jiKxQ.jpg (440 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
z6jiKxQ.jpg
440 KB, 1944x2592
I paid the fine, it was for the registration. If I had just taken care of it in the first 20 days it would have cost like $20. But I am a procrastinating moron so it turned into $280, then doubled for serving the warrant.
Literally robbing my ass blind.

Me in the holding room. Was there for like 2 minutes before they took me to the cashier.
>>
>>28764513
It's an Imgur filename, which is the site made for Reddit users to upload image. >>28764999 OP is claiming he's user Imgur to upload them, which doesn't make much sense since he can just attach them directly.
>>
>>28764307
Nice imgur filename
xoxoxoxxorloboxxoxo
>>
>>28765046

>Literally robbing my ass blind

>Other peoples time is worthless and me wasting their time shouldn't cost me anything
>>
>>28765081
Theyre too big to attach directly. It takes a crazy long time as opposed to uploading them, saving the pic and posting it.

Since when was imgur exclusive to reddit? Sorry I should use some anime pic loader like puu since I am on r9k, right?

Again, show me the reddit thread fag, show me where they are from if I am posting someone elses pics. You can't, fuck off.
>>
>>28765145
Imgur was made by a redditor because apparently they didn't have any decent hosting sites at the time.

I couldn't find the images hosted anywhere else, so it seems your story checks out.

Looks like you got shafted with that 3200% increase.
>>
>>28765115
Yeah, a cops job to go pick people up for a warrant is wasting their time. It cost $660 for gas and labor, right?
>>
>>28765145
>Since when was imgur exclusive to reddit?
I don't know, since its existence? You're not even posting a gallery, it's 2 pictures. I don't even understand what your damage control was
>>
>wife and kid

wew boy, I hope you get raped during those three days of jail time.
>>
>>28765735
I didnt know it was for reddit.

I am just trying to say the pics are legitcos.
>>
>>28765779
>>28764369
Not op but why you guys so salty?
>>
>>28764579
quit job, join army, get brainwashed, become normie, never look back.
>>
>>28765827
They've never been laid. It's a common symptom here to be angry at the world through no fault but one's own
>>
>>28765046
All that money.

I hope you learned your lesson to not be a procrastinating dipshit. That said America is weird, in almost any other western country they wouldn't haul you in handcuffs to court to pay a fine.
>>
/respect/

Now learn your lesson and keep up with your shit OP
>>
get off of r9k u normie roastie loving faggot
>>
>>28764468
But that criminal record isn't worth it, mang.
>>
>>28765890
I was in the Navy for five years lol. It didnt me be less of a retard.
>>
File: 1444077614748.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1444077614748.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>>28766833
>Navy

confirmed pole smoker
>>
>>28765969
Yeah, I dunno. Ive gone like 6 months without paying a speeding ticket, but two months after not paying an expired registration ticket I get hauled to court? The fuck?
>>
>>28764371
Based OP actually delivered.
>>
Thanks for reminding me to pay my drunk in public ticket so I don't get arrested in a week
>>
Cop cars don't have seats in the back, it's just a hard plastic surface. nor do cops handcuff you with your hands forward. Nice try OP
>>
>>28766876
I was a greenside corpsman atleast ;-).
>>
>>28767076
I wasnt arrested dip, it was a warrant serve. They handcuff me and take me in a deputy truck to make sure I don't escape and not pay my fine.
>>
Why are normalfags so utterly shameless?
>>
>>28764307
Bullshit.
Those are not police handcuffs.
>>
>>28767504
Show us police handcuffs then.
>>
>>28767504
>>28767749
highly doubtful that cops would use what seems to be injection form plastic as opposed to metal or something more robust
>>
>>28768071
Some counties do it differently. When my brother was arrested for LSD possession, he said the handcuffs were a sort of super tough rubber material, kind of like the ones in the picture
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.