[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally received my Foligain (Minoxidil) worth half a year treatment.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 0219_z.jpg (614 KB, 1100x1054) Image search: [Google]
0219_z.jpg
614 KB, 1100x1054
Finally received my Foligain (Minoxidil) worth half a year treatment.

But I am rather shocked to see how they say to not use it for receding hair line, frontal baldness, or if your family has a history of hair loss, patchy/sudden hair loss, and so on.

I thought it would be the magic medicine to stop you looking shit from hair loss?
>>
>>28764278
I've been using some other product containing that agent and think it's helping.
>>
You can use it for that anyway it's just that it was only tested for typical mbp. Give it a shot. For some people it works.
>>
>not for use by women
I always kek at this. Women's rogaine is exactly the same but weaker and is much less effective. The only risk women run by taking the men's dose is that it might drop their blood pressure more than usual. 5% is far better to use and is way more effective.
>>
>>28764363
I will also use it on my weak eyebrows.
>>
I bought it recently to use on my face and it also said to not put it on other parts of body yet I do it.
I wonder it it'll have any effect.
>>
File: 0Gbtz.jpg (121 KB, 458x596) Image search: [Google]
0Gbtz.jpg
121 KB, 458x596
You do realize it's a lifetime commitment, and you have to take it every day or the shit you regrew/saved will fall out. Plus there's side effects. With Minoxidil, it gets into your bloodstream and fucks collagen production, which makes your skin age faster. Propecia/Finasteride works, but you're rolling the dice on whether you permanently kill your ability to get a boner. And both can mess with you mentally.
>>
Using Minoxidil without Finasteride seems like such a waste to me.

Like, you'll barely see any difference and you might just barely retain your hair, if you stop using for even a little while everything just sheds within a day or two.

Do yourself a favor and try out finasteride too, if you're willing to risk your dick.

Low chance on that though so just go for it.
>>
1st application, seems pretty easy to me.
I don't understand how people keep on rambling about how it is a hassle to apply Minoxidil onto your scalp.

>>28765238
>>28765456

So once you have used it for several months, you better keep on using it unless you want to all your hair falling out?
>>
File: 1445705574669.jpg (237 KB, 1366x870) Image search: [Google]
1445705574669.jpg
237 KB, 1366x870
>>28765621
Well, probably. The general consensus is whatever you kept or regrew that otherwise would have lost will fall out, or even worse, even more than that. It's a daily lifetime commitment, nigga, plus, dat skin aging due to collagen fuckery. Do your research before taking shit like that.
>>
>>28765621
Applying to the scalp is actually a marketing gimmick. Minoxidil works systemically and not topically so you would get the same effect just rubbing it on yourself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.