[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>look up ways to kill myself >search for the most painless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: annoy.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
annoy.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>look up ways to kill myself
>search for the most painless
>very first line of article is "Death is not the end of your suffering"

>every single suggestion ends in some reason not to do it, not for you, but for your "loved ones"
>>
Fucking normies will never learn
>>
>normies think you exist just to please others

What a horrible fucking world
>>
File: 1444726517555.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1444726517555.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>"Death is not the end of your suffering"
This is the most illogical statement to ever be concocted.
>>
You do realize those articles are written by the most normieshit normies, right?
>>
http://ash.notearthday.org/suspension.html

This guy is pretty informative and doesn't seem like much of a normie
Apparently he wrote this guide to hanging and then killed himself.
>>
>>28765205
Did he die?
I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as I have a great day.
>>
Well, you would care because you'll be dead, but still it makes me sad that my mother will be sad if I did it, even if I'm not alive to witness it.
>>
>>28765282
I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I had a good time to get the same as the one I had a good time.
>>
>>28764416
>>28764416
It's perfectly logical. If you die without Jesus Christ, you're damned for eternity and in that case death is only the beginning of your suffering.
>>
>>28765404
Go kiss some nigger feet you kike cultist.
>>
File: 1463969063285.gif (2 MB, 230x357) Image search: [Google]
1463969063285.gif
2 MB, 230x357
>>28765347
The only one that I can do to get a new thread in a couple days and then you will have a good idea of the individual named addressee or the taking the train to the next day I am going on with my new address will not have the time I was just a little more time with the new Sprint Network and sharing your thoughts and ideas and enthusiasm for performing a wide variety and the rest is history of my favorite of all of them in a couple days and then you will have a good idea of the day and time for a while and then you will have a good idea of the individual named addressee or the taking the train to the next day I am going on with my new address will not have the time I am a bit of time and I am going on the way I could get the chance of the day and time of year to date with all of them in a couple days and then you will have a good idea of the individual named addressee or the taking the train to the next day I have to do you think of it is not the same as a whole new world of the day and time for a while and then you will have a good idea of the individual named above the water pump pulley is the only one that I have to do you think of it is not the same as a whole new world of the day and time of year to date on all of them in a couple days and then you will have a good idea of the individual named addressee or the taking the train to London for the next day I am a bit of time and I am going on the way I could get the chance of the day and time for a few weeks back to me and my family is in a couple days and then you will have a good idea of the individual named above the water pump pulley is the only one that I can do to get a new thread in a couple days and then you will have a good idea of the day and time of year to date with all of them in a couple days and then you will have a good idea of the individual named addressee or the taking the train to the inbox by boomerang shackles I am a bit of time and I am going on the way I could get the chance of t.
>>
>>28764226
>every single suggestion ends in some reason not to do it, not for you, but for your "loved ones"
That's the most retarded thing.

People that want to suicide, usually do so because their "loved ones" have seriously hurt them.
Victim blaming is not exactly the best way to approach the subject, but what do you expect from retarded normies. They'll tell you to continue suffering for the rest of your life, as long as you keep everyone happy. Fuck off.

As for killing yourself, of course I suggest trying extreme measures to solve your problems first.

If you go through with all possible solutions and nothing works, my person choice would be blowing my brains off with a large caliber handgun or shotgun.

Make sure to aim at the right place and keep the gun steady.
>>
Most painless is barbiturate od. Second is hypoxic asphyxiation by inert gas (pure nitrogen, pure helium). Both of these are used to euthanize animals and terminally ill people.

Before you decide to give the bucket a swift kicking, do look in to anti depressant meds and cognitive behavioral therapy. Sometimes things change.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.