[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why can't we change our lives?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1421845580471.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1421845580471.png
17 KB, 900x900
why can't we change our lives?
>>
Because we're lazy and cowardly.
>>
File: 1462793670878.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
1462793670878.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
Some of us don't want to.
Life is mostly shit even for a normalfag.
>>
>>28764073
what does Nietzsche have to do with it?
wouldn't he encourage us to be the best version of ourselves possible while we are still alive
>>
>>28764133
Nietzsche would encourage us to stay in our rooms watching anime.
He says that art is literally all that matters because it creates the illusion that like is good.
>best version of ourselves
If you wanted to be a better version of yourself, you would be here starting threads on r9k.
>>
>>28764211
*you [wouldn't] be here starting threads on r9k.
>>
I'm stuck here, I can't do anything unless one of my 4 friends gets somewhere and then pull me in with them. This life is fucking worthless unless you start off rich.
>>
Because that would require some effort on my part and I cant be fucked.
>>
Time consuming and too much effort.
>>
>>28764211
what if an r9k poster is the best version of myself?
how can we accurately gauge potential?
>>
My life is amazing i only post here because there is no other comfy place on the internet besides the chins

fuck this normie facebook shit
>>
>>28764049
Because any definition of capacity under which it *is* possible is trash from the scientific point of view, which is the only one that matters. The only meaningful description of change is in terms of influence of genes and upbringing.
>>
> caring what others think harder than Chad/Stacy or any normie
> major fear of rejection
> major fear of success
> can't be successful without some rejection
> can't get over rejection if you never experience success
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.