[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHICH SIGN IS MOST BETA SIGN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: photos_12789_1412239356.jpg (126 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
photos_12789_1412239356.jpg
126 KB, 900x599
http://www.strawpoll.me/10287586

Yesterday anon posted this link on my zodiac thread, If you voted, do not vote again. Select your own sign, not the sign you hate. Be nice.

It takes a second and it's interesting to see the results even if they arent 100% statistically corrected.
>>
>>28764015
every single thing you will ever read about capricorns is super shitty, and its my sign.
Seriously, these normie astrologers love to shit on Capricorn and talk about how its the sign of shitty lovers and emotional waste cases.
>>
>>28764015
GO, GO, PISCES.
>>
Cancers, bunch of whiners.
>my sign was not voted once
>>
>>28764029
I love capricorns, Im Libra and horny signs are one of the most logical, based signs I ever met. Girl capricorns, for males idk.
>>
Do any of you have any books to recommend about the zodiacs, related to hermeticism (especially ariosophic literature is of interest)

Scorpio by the way, don't really know much about this stuff.
>>
Virgos because virgins amirite
please tell me you guys are just memeing
>>
>>28764060
>>28764060
Male capricorns are essentially the intj of star signs, we're astrological autists.
>>
>>28764077

As far as hermeticism goes if you havent read Kybalion Id read it, since it's ''bible'' of that school of thought.

First time I hear about ariosophy, gonna look into it.

I dont know much about zodiac, signs, but I observed that some character traits are indeed common to certain signs, and some facial features as well.

Other than that I didn't go deeper into it.
>>
>>28764077

Also, hermeticism evolved into relatively modern school of thought called ''New Thought'', it has some interesting books and articles on the mind and its causal relation with reality.

Makes for very thought provoking reading material if you are into that sort of thing.

Movie '' The Secret'' is the most recent/popular evolution of the same truths.

New Thought books I recommend are Mental Equivalent by Emmet Fox, and Power of Awareness by Neville Goddard.

If you have a desire to test the premises made, you could have a lot of fun with it.

Just dont get bent on theory, the real feat is in the practice of it.
>>
>>28764180
I haven't actually, I've been approaching it in sort of a strange matter, both from the past via. gnosticism, bronze age traditions + vedic literature, as well as backwards from Nick Land, Evola, Serrano etc.
>>
http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/pisces.htm

>Pisces men need subtle domination by a women

L-lewd.
But that actually sounds about right. Overall this seems half right, half bs.
But with how vague this stuff is, they'll inevitably hit the mark sometimes.
>>
>>28764276
I plan to read it, I actually downloaded pdf just now.

Hermeticism flows from Egypt and who knows where it came from even earlier.
Point is - New Thought evolved from Hermeticism, and uses same principles but applied in many cases to Bible.

Some NT authors are heavy on the Bible, some dont even mention it.

NT is the closest thing I could call ''my religion'', it's very based, centered, logical and I proved it in my own experience. Another thing I like about it is - no bias, no one is represented better or worse, everything is about you and your experience - and how you can make it better. No mass trends, no mass control, no mass hate mongering.

I still consider myself free from any schools of thought, I dont like being categorized... BUT NT makes a lot of sense, especially when you prove the premises of it in your life, and see they worked in your life even before you knew of it.

I know of vedas, I read some upanishads and I began to read Bhagavad-Gita.

One thing is certain, basic concepts of relation between Mind and Reality go way back in human history, millennia back in bc time.

It's interesting.

I've been a thinker all my life, wanting to know why and how things work is my biggest passion. And the thrill of understanding brings such a power.
I dabbled in NT concepts before I knew they were a thing, but finding about them in organized form was such a confirmation I was on the right path (+ experience).

My desire to understand women led me to redpill, redpill led me to 4chan and pol, those together led me to even have more of an inquiring mind. But trough it all the main concepts of NT remain true. That's how I know I found something special, if it doesn't change in different environments.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.