[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET/hikki chat: /ADD "hikkibernd1337" ON SKYPE IF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: fühlhaus.gif (268 KB, 834x870) Image search: [Google]
fühlhaus.gif
268 KB, 834x870
NEET/hikki chat:

/ADD "hikkibernd1337" ON SKYPE IF YOU WANNA JOIN THE CHAT/ (please leave that you added me for this chat instead of sending the standard request)

This chat is meant for lonely people.

And by lonely, I'm talking about actually lonely people and not lonely as in "uhm my friends haven't messaged me in days :("

Are you a KHV without any RL friends, living in your moms basement while suffering from aspergers, spending your time on Imageboards, having nichee special interests?
You're exactly like us.

We're currently a comfy group of around 30 people, we focus on high quality discussion of NEET and hikki related topics, such as:

-how to live on low-money
-discussion of mental disorders
-etc.

Or if we're up to it, more intellectual things like philosophy & literature.

At some times we also have more lighthearted voicechats, talking about various animus and Vidya & even playing vidya like CS:GO or PoE together, but we're trying to have serious discussion most of the time.

Cancerous maymay shitposting and heavy spamming is not tolerated and will get you removed from the group.

SJW and people who get triggered easily are also greatly welcome to stay off.

We also dislike general normie smalltalk since most of us are autistic.

We'll be there for you giving you actual advice on how to go through your daily life as a sperg, and wont give you cancerous advice such as "just be urself" : 3
>>
Can I join if I do have friends, but they're two aspies I hardly talk to?
>>
>>28764024
Just don't mention your normie-activities and it'll be fine.
>>
>>28764009
Are there any girls in the group?
>>
>>28764157
Uhm, yes there are actually 2 girls in the group but they never mentioned any normalfag things so far and always staid to the theme of the chat.

If these 2 girls are putting you of, that's your decision I guess.
>>
>>28764009
i love jenny why is she so perfect
>>
File: gondolastirner.png (626 KB, 645x909) Image search: [Google]
gondolastirner.png
626 KB, 645x909
I love you niggas
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.