[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the weirdest sexual act you've performed on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
What's the weirdest sexual act you've performed on yourself, /r9k/?

I have this huge thing for being gagged and one time I got a tub of that slimy flarp silly putty stuff and covered my mouth and the whole bottom half of my head in it, allowed it to harden a little, and fapped as I moaned through my weird flesh-like alien gag
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 1150x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 1150x638
Pic related i don't even regret it because i had a good submissive fap and it felt so fucking gooood
>>
I've farted on a pillow and pressed it to my face more times than I care to admit.
>>
I had the best orgasm of my life earlier because I was smelling my unwashed armpits while I jerked off and came. Was a dirty business.
>>
I wore my mother's underwear and jerked off onto her bedsheets.

She's not even remotely attractive, I don't remember why I thought it was a good idea.
>>
When I'm about to cum I bite myself as hard as I fucking can and it feels amazing.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1567x753) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1567x753
>>28763803
I'm such a sexual deviant and I can't even look at my lips anymore without thinking about them being tightly gagged, anon.
>>
>>28763874
Hot. What exactly is this fetish? Liquid rubber binding?
>>
>>28763917
Idk something along those lines. I just have a general gag/bondage fetish, and it inculdes liquid rubber. My fantasy is to be encased in something like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 1484x945) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 1484x945
>>28763948
Also forgot pic
>>
used to autofellate on the reg until it started causing upper back pain that lasted weeks on end
even got a spinal MRI out of it, that was fun to maneuver into. No one ever knew the real reason.
>>
This is weird and these pictures make me uncomfortable.

Like those youtube videos of a guy sitting in a pile of glue in his underwear, or of realdolls "singing".
>>
>>28763753
I'm masturbated looking at the mirror to the thought of a girl seeing my big cock and being impressed by it.
>>
>>28764022
Good. We need more of this on 4chan.
>>
>>28764035

I agree. I miss scrolling the front page of /b/ years and years ago and being just that slightly bit unnerved by some of the shit I saw.
>>
>>28763917
Anon if you're still there, can we talk on a throwaway email? :^)
>>
Sniffing my underwear precum stains and imagining it was some anons cock stench
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.