[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a former Stacy who was paralyzed from the waist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Would you date a former Stacy who was paralyzed from the waist down?

Let's say something about you reminded her of her last bf, who dumped her after the car accident.
>>
Depends on if she's still a Stacy.

If her accident humbled her and she gained empathy, then I would.
>>
>>28763534
no, fucking roastie cunt deserves everything she got
>>
>>28763534

>implying she'd date me

piss off
>>
>>28763534
No, i'm fat, doing all the work in bed would tire me out.

>tfw no athletic gf to ride you
>>
>>28763626
>tfw I have experienced this in my normie days

It's pretty great. She was more "long distance runner" athletic than "gymnast" athletic, though.
>>
File: 1463837854490.jpg (509 KB, 1080x1120) Image search: [Google]
1463837854490.jpg
509 KB, 1080x1120
Where do you get these disabled hawtties?

Got any more? This is my thing
>>
>>28763534
no. your fetish is beyond shit tier
>>
>>28764232
I find them on the Internet.
>>
>>28763534
she doesnt't look like a stacey to me......more like bethany
>>
I would push her down a big hill and uh see how fast she goes.
>>
>>28765442
This thread kek
>>
I like a girl that goes where the wind takes her

I hate myself and want to die
>>
>>28763534
Why?! Why the fuck would i do that?
>>
i would push her down and have some fun if you know what i mean
>>
>>28763626
>ugh look at that roastie. She's ugly and still demands a tall athletic guy.
>Why can't I just have an athletic girl to pick up the slack in bed because I'm a fat ass?
>>
File: ks.jpg (43 KB, 292x136) Image search: [Google]
ks.jpg
43 KB, 292x136
>>28764232
Just go play Katawa Shoujo senpai
It's got what you need
>>
>>28763534
Nice trick question. She wouldn't date anyone here, so what does it matter?

Protip, I found it did wonders for my mental wellbeing when I stopped asking myself these hypothetical questions of "would you do X" or "if she was in trouble, would I do Y" or "if B treated her bad, then I would surely be a fucking man and do Z to show her I was interested"...

None of that matters. Stop living in that stupid ass fantasy world. No woman who's even average looking will ever give a flying fuck about you, no matter what the fuck you do for them. Not unless you win the lottery. Stop playing around with stupid fantasies like a baby would with the Santa, it's goddamn childish at this point.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.