[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just lost over $100 on online gambling and I feel like shit. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1453100339503.jpg (262 KB, 641x600) Image search: [Google]
1453100339503.jpg
262 KB, 641x600
Just lost over $100 on online gambling and I feel like shit. What do?
>>
>>28763246
So? you earned the money, or got from the government, what does it matter what you spend it on? you should be more careful though. you should learn from this, thats what lifes about, learning.
>>
>>28763246
reload bro. play some poker.
>>
>>28763337
Shit Advice.

op, just call it a loss and move on, don't play any more.
>>
File: taymazaghapoor.1x1.jpg (6 KB, 135x180) Image search: [Google]
taymazaghapoor.1x1.jpg
6 KB, 135x180
this guy lost 2000$
>>
spend another k and end it if you lose it all
>>
>>28763246
if it makes you feel better i lost 12 grand worth of runescape gold the other week.
>>
>>28763938
Fuck off. $100 for me is over 20% of my savings
>>
You get over it
but I can understand how you feel
I fucking raged when I lost $100 of my own money on a stupid sportsbet in 2014
betting requires a lot of research and planning to not flush your money down the toilet
>>
>>28763938
how the fuck did you do that one?
rnglovesme?
>>
>>28763998
It was a simple roulette bet. Martingale fucked me and I lost 6 times in a row.
>>
>>28764033
staking
>>
>>28763246
Don't get into gambling, trust me. NEVER and I mean never gamble online

I would reccomend not to gamble at all but some forms of gambling have social merit, hence why you should never gamble online
>>
>>28763246
next time don't bet money that you are not prepared to lose; always asume you will lose, and consider what is the amount you're willing to lose for a chance to gain more
>>
>>28764070
Hey an idiot who doesn't know shit about betting.

Do you advocate people to NEVER never drink a sip of alcohol either because you can't handle it? What a homo.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.