[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl is into bdsm and wants to intoduce me into it >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 819x912) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 819x912
>girl is into bdsm and wants to intoduce me into it
>she thinks im wholesome
>little does she not know; i've forced fed women, tied them up and peed on their faces, fap to vore, and have had women vomit into my mouth before
>>
Get out you god damn normie.
>>
>>28763268
i am anything but normie
>>
>>28763220
>and have had women vomit into my mouth before
GREENTEXT
>>
>>28763297
You're edgy and autistic, but a normie nome the less.
>>
File: getoutchad.jpg (19 KB, 640x619) Image search: [Google]
getoutchad.jpg
19 KB, 640x619
>>28763297
GETOUTCHADMCCHADERSONTHE4TH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28763330
i force fed some women, made out with them while they had food in their mouths, and they vomitted into my mouth. she spent the night stuffing her fat face, burping, and vomiting all over me. fun times.

>>28763356
normies are not autistic
>>
>>28763268

Why did I read this in Hank Hill's voice?
>>
>>28763435
>i force fed some women, made out with them while they had food in their mouths, and they vomitted into my mouth. she spent the night stuffing her fat face, burping, and vomiting all over me. fun times.
Go into more detail, as much as possible. I need to fap and can't work with this.
>>
File: getoutchad2.png (134 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
getoutchad2.png
134 KB, 500x422
>>28763435
WHAT DID I SAY YOU CHAD NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT?!

GET OUT NORMIE!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28763450
im not going to allow you to fap. edging is good for the soul.
>>
>>28763468
I'll do that then, but tell me, please.
>>
>>28763477
ive already told you what happened.

i called up my main fat bitch and bought her pizza and cake. i made her eat three boxes of pizza and two cakes for 12 hours. i then had her chug a bottle of coke which caused her to burp a lot and get really full. she said she needed to vomit and i started making out with her while humping her stomach with my crouch. she ended up vomiting in my mouth and we continued to make out and later had sex. im not writing you a fetish story.
>>
>>28763522
That's the most normie story I ever heard.

God damn Americans.
>>
>>28763700
normies dont force feed fat women for amusment.
>>
>>28763708
They do in America.
>>
>>28763728
no they dont

stop with the epic memes
>>
>>28763738
Go back to Normal IL, where you will be crowned king of the normies, you fucking normie.
>>
>>28763766
normies dont fuck fat women after feeding them cake and making out while they vomit burp into their mouths
>>
>>28763783
We get it, you're American.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.