[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you all such failures?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 12
File: 1460750112327s.jpg (3 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
1460750112327s.jpg
3 KB, 122x125
You realise self improvement requires at least SOME effort right? You cant just shitpost from the same bedroom youve been shitposting from since you were 15 and expect the world to just magically turn perfect.
>>
>>28762981
Do you think jetfuel can melt steel beams?
>>
I see none of you have anything to say about this because youre all too busy trying to hang yourself or wishing you could suck each others unwashed dicks because you all failed at the easy task of being a man
>>
>>28763086
but anon
I can't do it, I am a victim and the world is oppressing me
>>
>>28763145
How is the world oppressing you? Take some responsibility man up a little and be a normal person. I've seen what you all look like and its embarrassing
>>
>>28763178
I b8ing anon, I'm with you
>>
>>28762981
Story time.

Context: a burning house.

Robot: considering factors such as wind, chemical composition of materials and items inside, type of locks used in this state, housing habits as might result in blocked entries, typical house layouts, chances of particular rooms being inhabited depending on state of windows, weather forecast, etc., devises the best course of rescue with respect to order and intensity of steps, involving other people, priorities of saving, etc.

Dumb normalshit: stands outside and shrieks 'hey people inside, it's up to you to save yourself! take responsibility for your lives! at least give some effort! try harder to save yourselves! it's all in your mind! stop being lazy!' until the house collapses.
>>
>>28763229
Or rather

>Robot: Sits inside taking an image with their old samsung phone from when they were 12 shitposting about it thinking "HA THATLL SHOW THOSE CHADS AND STACYS"

Dont honestly sit around on this fucking board thinking youre doing anything other than becoming a complete faggot or more miserable than you can be
>>
>>28762981
Yeah and your partly right. I'm a short ugly manlet, nothing I can do there to change that. I could put in tons of effort and be a cyborg at least, but I really don't feel like exerting that much energy. I'll continue to shitpost thank God very much.
>>
>>28763265
I'm not a robot and have never been. I'm as much of a normalfag as it gets. I just lament the idiocy of threads like OP's.
>>
>>28763229
nice delusion you have there
now let's completely dissolve it
here's the red pill:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rey8B-yu5Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIeQ2a8WmTc
or be stubborn fuck and take the blue one walk away and with smug smirk while feeling smart about yourself
>>
File: 1437104063001.jpg (21 KB, 264x400) Image search: [Google]
1437104063001.jpg
21 KB, 264x400
Its not worth trying once you've been rejected by society. You don't know this but normies are the most ruthless, crude and smug people on the planet.
What does this "self-improvement" entail exactly?
Lose weight? Done that.
Clothes? Bought that.
Make relationships? Done that.

Everything you normies value and desire I've done and still you treat me like garbage, so why take part in this, why let it bother me?
>>
>>28763086
>>28763178

It's not as easy being a man as people say it is.

People here just worry too much about toxic shit. They all congregate in a cesspool and are far too immersed in the world of memes, and imageboards, and negativity.
>>
I'm not interesting
>>
>>28763362
You normies never fail to baffle me with your ignorance.
>>
>>28763320
I know I my own help has never amounted to much, but I have never in my life told anyone to 'stop being a victim' or anything similar and I would be deeply ashamed of myself if I did. If someone needed study tips, I would try to direct them to better textbooks or specialized search engines than say 'lol try harder'. If they needed relationship tips, I would do the same, trying to find articles relating particular personality traits, calmness vs inquisitiveness vs softspokenness... to permanence of the relationship or its quality, and then about heredity of those, rather than 'you need to grow out of your shell'. If they needed depression tips, I would look at potency and side effects of meditation or quantifiable effects of getting outside and such rather than 'snap out of it'. Anything less effort from my side is disrespectful towards the person in need. The least I can do to someone asking for help is not to spit in their face with 'just stop being a victim'.
>>
>>28763344
Try not being a miserable fuck who spends his days shitposting on a autism fileld estonian toothbrushing website about it being "so hard ree why cant normies just magically love me and lust for my cock like in the doujins i read!"
>>
>>28763397
>meditation
*medication, of course
>>
>>28763344
that's very shallow to call that self-improvement
self-improvement entails:
raising your self esteem
taking FULL responsibility for everything in your life and for your happiness - note responsibility =/= blame
getting disciplined
accepting and loving yourself
etc...
>>28763397
you fail to understand understand that these quick tips and techniques are only quick surface solutions, you have a real psychological problem that needs to be addressed to it's core
I am not saying that, realizing you are victimizing yourself will solve your problems. But getting rid of the victim mindset is foundation for self-improvement and for getting you out of the shits you're drowning in
>>
>>28763528
>you fail to understand understand that these quick tips and techniques are only quick surface solutions, you have a real psychological problem that needs to be addressed to it's core

Bullshit. 'Empowering' people with your crap just makes them self-important, conceited, and ready to implant your non-advice into the heads of the next generation, without improving it in terms of life competence anyhow. What your purported 'psychological problem' really is is simply looking at the world causally, in terms of nature versus nature. Your purported 'solution' to it is teaching people to shift responsibility for fixing it, for actually working at those very natural and nurtural factors, such as genes or upbringing, to begin to blame everything that's wrong with the world onto people who are CONSEQUENCES of the world rather than its CAUSES. CAUSES of problems are bad genes, shitty parenting, wrong political decisions, in short, unawareness of scientific correlations such as I hinted at in my previous post. It's only knowing those that real change can be made. You lazily, egoistically want to keep people from realizing the real causal layer -- because unearthing it would make you responsible for fixing it -- whence your minimization of those and stressing 'personal responsibility'.

>captcha: PLACE PAWN

This is pretty similar to what you're going to call me in your next post: a victim of '/r9k/'s toxic mentality' or something.
>>
>>28762981
I think we all understand the definition of insanity, thank you very much. you can leave now, delete this stupid ass thread.
>>
>>28763397
>>28763528
also the dude I linked you has hundreds of videos mostly from twenty minutes to over an hour long where he is giving advice how to improve your life and I have yet to find someone who has at least half of his knowledge on that topic
that channel completely transformed my life and many others and yeah, I am still a kissless virgin who never worked a day in my life but I have a acquired a clear purpose and momentum in my life and emotional stability
saying that he should feel ashamed because he told you you shouldn't be a victim instead not giving a serious advice is foolish
you won't get more serious and advanced than his channel
>>
>>28763666
>>28763528
>stressing 'personal responsibility'

(And it's been scientifically obvious since forever that this is about as effective a way to change the world as pleading to stones that they more or to trees to fell themlseves. You're blinding yourself to reality, instead repeating your mantra of 'be responsible, be responsible, be responsible' while being absolutely unconcerned that it makes no change whatsoever. You prefer to insist at your comfortable, morally superior or proper on some existential level, 'movitation' and 'explaining the importance of responsibility', rather than taking a good hard look at good hard reality, accept that it doesn't work, get your hands dirty, and get to work at factors that DO have a change to effect a lasting improvement in people's lots, such as genes or political change, or simply medical science and such. You epitomize the rejection of responsibility you vilify. You refuse to look at reality.)
>>
>>28763666
please Satan
actually watch the video, I know you haven't seen it because I posted it half an hour ago, yet you're talking shit about it
>>
>>28763761
>a change
*a chance
>>
>>28763732
>DELET THIS ITS MAKING ME FEEL BAD FOR RUINING MY FAMILYS RELATIONS

I wont
>>
>>28763741
>you won't get more serious and advanced than his channel

I am quite painfully aware of this ufortunate fact.
>>
>>28762981
Why though
Maybe i like being a failure i get free handouts
i go to the gym buy my weeks worth of groceries then maybe throw a few bucks in a savings account
I'm living comfortably
>>
File: makemefagget.jpg (5 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
makemefagget.jpg
5 KB, 122x125
>>28763798
forget mfw
selfimprovmentisonlyforfaggets.lmaoingaturlifejpeg
>>
>>28763785
>projecting
I just think it's stupid. DUUURURU i wouldn't be surprised if you understood that
>>
>>28763814
But you already self improve if youre going to the gym. You seem normal enough but I mean the complete socially inept retards here who could probably change it if they practiced talking to anyone and didnt dress like a sperg.

Also the pic made me kek idk why
>>
File: 1454104845686.jpg (77 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1454104845686.jpg
77 KB, 690x460
>>28762981
No, actually.
The actual self-improvement can be done from that same bedroom.
And by actual self-improvement i mean getting used to being happy by yourself while avoiding corrupt and retarded society.
Robots are already on a good path, their error is in trying to fit in with normies. Stop trying to downgrade.
>>
File: 1428873912553.jpg (486 KB, 5166x4956) Image search: [Google]
1428873912553.jpg
486 KB, 5166x4956
because CHAD PIZZA BONES HEIGHT PIZZA FACE CHAD EATING PIZZA WITH FRAME AND FACE
>>
>>28763787
so, have you decided to watch it?
also you are defensive and angry for no rational reason, have you noticed that? I am trying to help you, and change your life for better, yet you are rejecting and trivializing it without giving it a shot
It's not pseudoscience, no new age crap and the dude has years of knowledge on that topic
>>
>>28763889
You've not only accused me of attacking that video while I literally said nothing about it, you're also accusing me of defensiveness and anger as I am addressing a harmful, progress-hampering mentality.
>>
>>28763910
well the posts came out to me as defensive and angry, whatever
It's not progress hampering mentality, only if you misunderstand it
that's the exact reason why the video is so long so it can clear out any misunderstandings
In fact, the mentality that you are victim of your circumstances is the one that progress-hampering and the video argues and explains exactly why that is the case
>>
no amount of self-improvement will fix shitty charisma and people skills, and 90% of success in the real world is being able to deal with people
>>
Self-improvement is a meme
>>
>>28764017
you are wrong,
you can improve both your social skills and charisma and this is self-improvement
>>
>>28764005
>It's not progress hampering mentality, only if you misunderstand it

More victim-blaming that you exemplify so intimately. 'If someone misuses my notions that everyone is responsible for their own life to the effect of disavowing more tangible advice and failing to tackle real change such as medical or scientific improvements of quality of life, instead being satisfied by spouting "just be yourself" tier cliches, then IT'S THAT'S PERSON'S FAULT, because they should have applied their reason and realized the danger themselves, my advice was fine all along.'

You just don't see this, do you? It's very normal.
>>
>>28764076
people don't change, not so easily at least. that's why they invented electroshock therapy. look it up, retard! GOD YOUR THREAD IS PATHETIC.
>>
>>28764081
>>28764005
In short, you STILL refuse to look at reality and realize a facet of it, namely that exposure to 'take responsibility for your life' clichemasters results in lowered expectations from oneself with respect to quality of help one gives to others.
>>
>>28762981
Everything I do ends up in failure.
>>
this is a nice b8 thread, OP
>>
>>28764109
>>28764081
My broader point is, you're still smugly, cowardly theoretic. You refuse to work with actual behavioural patterns of people, refuse to yield to what works and what doesn't, to human nature, instead remaining in your insubstantial, immaterial concepts. 'People should be responsible.' This isn't effective? Oh well, it's the world's problem. It gets hugely misunderstood and makes people lazy and blaming? Oh well, it's the world's problem. What matters though is that I'm right on some removed level. Fuck whether what I say PRACTICALLY makes the world better or worse off. Coward.
>>
>>28764094
I am not the op I am the dude who shills for actualized.org
>>28764081
dude what the fuck
I literally just said that that's not what I meant by taking responsibility for your life and pointed you to well made 1:40 hours of video material that clears any wrong misconceptions and assumptions made when one is exposed to this idea
>>
Tbh I think you can only claim to be a robot if you have tried your hardest and you still fail. Then you have the right to bitch.

Too many failed normies on this board who are in a shit position because they simply don't bother. Too many

For instance, complaining about tfw no gf and roastie is only really warranted if you've actually tried your hardest and have been rejected. Being too shy or entitled to actually ask a woman out does not make you a robot.
>>
>>28764208
>implying I'm going to listen to some run-of-the-mill rambling retard that's a walking thesaurus for 'just fix, improve, better, ameliorate, perfect, facilitate, aid, benefit, your, thy, life, existence, situation, position, being'
>>
>>28764208
>>28764208

Post this video that you're talking about.
>>
>>28764240
>>28764208
Also if he addressed my objections in e.g. >>28764191 or >>28764081, you would be able to relate them in a sentence or two.
>>
>>28764191
English is not my first language but I don't see how any of what you said applies to what I was saying
>>28764241
It's two videos right right here >>28763320
>>
>>28764233
>if you've actually tried your hardest

Tip: people expecting that never predefine their standards for 'trying the hardest'. The stadium those particular goalposts stand on is infinite.
>>
>>28764094
It's not supposed to be easy you degenerate. If you're really so miserable, you should either kill yourself and stop whining, or actually put effort into improving.

Even minor shit helps. Any step helps. You're not going to be a chad, but you can alleviate your suffering. This is coming from an assburger with literally no natural charisma or social ability
>>
>>28764286
No person with Asperger's would be as retarded as to say that.
>>
>>28764159
Try being a failure. If your attempt at being a failure is a failure, you'll be succesful.
>>
>>28763741
>yeah, I am still a kissless virgin who never worked a day in my life
k
>>
>>28762981
I do my best lad

I just keep fucking up I guess my best just isn't good enough. I've failed the same classes for about 5 - 6 times and I'm 1 year over the required. I still go to them but I keep fucking up I have a hard time adapting to the software I'm suppose to use I'm having a hard passing all the requirements and the worst part is that I have all the time to do them I just feel like a fucking retard who doesn't know how to use after effects or dealing with it's technical issues.I don't think I'll do well in the outside world when I'm fucking up constantly that makes me think who the fuck would hire a fuck up like me.

I started lifting a year ago and it did help with my self esteem and I did manage to get through some classes in uni because I had less problems with my classes due to my boosted self esteem but when I hit a wall in my studies I just panic and I don't know what to do and I just give up but I always try again on the next term to finish my thesis which has been long overdue.

I wish when people said just try again didn't come with responsibilities because it's pretty heart wrenching to hear your mother nag you on how much of a failure you are all the time. My father supports me but I feel bad for him he works overseas and he has a fuck up for a son

if you have other methods on self improvement please tell me I really want to get better I've been doing martial arts and lifting and it has helped but I need to stop giving up all the time how do I fix that OP

sorry for the long blog post.
>>
>>28764308
This, too. I didn't comment when I first read it, but it was funny how it TOTALLY TRANSFORMED his life by making him vaguely self-aware and focused. Wow such tangible, meaningful improvement.
>>
File: image.jpg (468 KB, 1000x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
468 KB, 1000x692
>>28762981
Oh my. Retribution day really has the normies all riled up. I've never seen so many in one thread.
>>
>>28764328
I got into this self-development shit around a year ago
do you except that much tangibe improvement in such a short period? Besides Im at university so I don't have time for wrok and women are not my main focus right now.
I am building social circle and getting better at dealing with people
at high school I couldn't even look a girl in the eyes and and used to feel huge anxiety.
Now I have no problem holding causal conversation with a girl without spilling my spaghetti and my life is getting exponentially better
>>
>>28764279
I define it as utilizing every ability you have, trying every possible method, and not skipping on somthing because you can't be bothered or you're too afraid of change.

For instance, if you have depression, have you tried medication? Have you stuck with it? Have you tried a psychologist? Have you tried to find a hobby? Have you talked to ANY relation you have? Have you looked into religion? Have you tried traveling?have you tried char
>>
>>28764296
How is it retarded?

Original comment
>>
>>28762981
You can't know for sure until you try.
>>
>>28764328
>>28764370
you know what's tangible? I almost never used to smile now I smile almost all the time and I had people actually comment me on that I wounln't even notice it without that
my normie roommate who has a gf and a job is in constantly on emotional roller-coaster of happiness and depression and tells me he wish had my attitude
my grades has gotten a lot better as well
>>
>>28764386
It's never without regret that I see how weak people's grasp on discussion is.

Here's another: >>28764472...

You literally just redefined 'trying your best' circularly as 'utilizing every ability' and 'every possible method' without acknowledging (but hardly without realizing) the loophole in 'able' and 'possible' respectively. After the person does everything in your list, you'll gleefully reblame them, asserting 'you COULD HAVE tried MANY kinds of medication, investigated MANY criteria for a good psychologist, MUCH more effort at sticking to a hobby...'. I have long realized that the words 'ability', 'capacity', 'possibility', and such, are just vehicles of blame, 'you could have done that!...', and I've by and large naturally come to refuse to use them as cheap excuses for help on my part.
>>
>>28763741
> I am still a kissless virgin who never worked a day in my life but I have a acquired a clear purpose and momentum in my life and emotional stability
Unlike you, Im hysically incapable of giving myself false when I have nothing( sex, income, willpower) and am unable to have anything due to being born with autism and low intelligence.
>>
>>28764548
i mean youre able to realize your own misery, so you cant be that stupid
>>
>>28764410
Because you're making an unfalsifiable claim where 'alleviation of suffering' is related to 'you', to 'you choosing to do it', as opposed to nature versus nurture. Autists of all people should be able to see that it makes no sense.
>>
>>28762981
I was on my way to having a successful career until abusive parents and undiagnosed autism that got diagnosed after my life turned to shit.

I wish I was diagnosed earlier so my parents wouldn't have though everything I did was on purpose and abused me for it.

I hate everything
>>
>>28764592
Here's assumption of free will in practice for you. 'He's just choosing to be disobedient!'
>>
>>28764548
you can work on all of that
but if you retain in victim mentality, you will never start moving forward and actually work on all those areas
>>
File: dance.gif (510 KB, 346x367) Image search: [Google]
dance.gif
510 KB, 346x367
>>28764532
I never did any of those things.
>>
>>28763265
>old Samsung

I wish normies would leave
>>
>>28764609
You forgot to mention strawmanning.
>>
>>28764608
'You are responsible for your life' is vastly more crippling in terms of improving people's lives than acknowledging non-existence of free will.
>>
>>28764626
There's more than one way to live your life.
>>
>>28764641
that's not true
even the dude who made that video acknowledges the nonexistence of free will himself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fecQUZ-ehKQ
>>
>>28764641
>>28764707
that's why I wan't you faggots to actually watch >>28763320 before making stupid assumptions
>>
>>28762981
Why do you assume people haven't tried?

I tried to improve. You know what happened? It failed.
I tried again. And the attempt failed once again.

It always fails. Everything I ever do fucks up and fails. That's how it is for people you deem pathetic losers. Reality will not allow us to succeed.
>>
>>28764240
so you chose to be stubborn fuck and take the blue pill walk away and with smug smirk while feeling smart about yourself
cool
you could've said that at the begging where I originally proposed that idea and we could skip the conversation
>>
>>28764707
>that's not true

Yes it is. Embrace of 'you are responsible for yourself', IN PRACTICE which neither you nor that guy pay notice of, results in 'I don't have to try to fix his/her life, he/she should fix it himself/herself.'

Also, it's not at all uncommon for people to reject free will on paper, but minimize the significance of it in practice with 'it doesn't change anything' or 'we should ignore it in real life' and continue blaming. It's your actions that reflect your responsibility, not your words.
>>
>>28764754
A pill shouldn't take more than two fucking hours to swallow I do think.
>>
>>28762981
I try, despite me browsing r9k I have nothing objectivly wrong with me
>>
>>28764740
Fucking excuses.
>>
>>28764788
yeah, it should take way more than that
>>28764769
he doesn't just reject it on paper, he lives by it, you would actually know that if you watched some of his videos
you are still misunderstanding it and making stupid assumptions
this practice of self responsibility is even described it Nathaniel Branden's book "six pillars of self esteem"
if you prefer text over video format, you can steal it from priatebay
he is psychotherapist and an expert on this subject
>>
>>28764881
How is that an excuse? I attempt and it fails. That's not an excuse, that's what happens.
>>
File: 14585480917452.jpg (159 KB, 840x623) Image search: [Google]
14585480917452.jpg
159 KB, 840x623
>>28762981
>Why are you all such failures?
That's what God created me to be.
A failure.
There's all there is to it.
>>
>>28764923
>psychotherapist

Trashed.

Over the whole of my twenty eight years, I don't think I've ever heard a psychotherapist say anything that's not not even wrong.
>>
>>28765036
that's because most of them are idiots
this one has real results and is known in world
>>
>>28765036
>>28764923
Case in point (yeahyeah cherrypicking stfu), fresh from Wikiquote (>implying he deserved my browsing a nonwiki in search for his quotes). Actually bolded out as important.

>I regard the judgment of people as a waste of time. I regard the judgment of behavior as imperative.

Literally 'everyone is equally good, don't judge a population* by its isolated members, give everyone a chance': the cliche.

(*Obviously I'm not referring to a population of *humans* here, but a population of behaviours within a single person.)

>people like you will actually expect me to dig deeper in pursuit of reputed non-fallacious cliches
>>
File: six.png (1 MB, 1280x5000) Image search: [Google]
six.png
1 MB, 1280x5000
>>28765076
here I made this for you
and you're still misinterpreting the idea i proposed btw
you can decide by yourself whether it makes sense or not
but fact is, it yields results and they're nothing like what you describe
>>
>>28765097
>>28765076
...But since you actually defend him, I'll -- even though it's thoroughly pointless -- scroll a screen farther and explain his next two errors. Let's switch tabs and get 'em!

>Rand always says, "Never pass up an opportunity to pass moral judgment." Well I say: "Look for an opportunity to do something more useful instead." Nobody was led to virtue by being told he was a scoundrel.

Tautological implication of 'what truly matters is that you do the right thing', the old equivocation of a self-obvious cliche on the literal level, 'always do what is most useful at the moment' (duh), while on the connotative level being populist pleading of 'please don't criticize people for their shortcoming, peace and love man, peace and love, you're mean if you criticize, remember! *waves finger*'. Manipulative scumbag. Plus another figurative manipulation of implying that it's no good to criticize while securing more or less plausible deniability by saying 'whaaaa, my remark was literally about virtue and being a "scoundrel", stop seeing things'.

>It would be hard to name a more certain sign of poor self-esteem than the need to perceive some other group as inferior.

The old 'if you criticize, it means you're insecure' apology of inferiority (resulting in increased social suffering while securing popular applause, egoistically) that's so tired I'm actually surprised he didn't let his true colours shine in here like he did in the one above.

tl;dr fuck you for making me waste ten minutes of my life of exposing a dirty psychotherapist's crap.
>>
>>28765097
>>28765153
it's from that book I was talking about, if it interest you I really recommend you grabbing it
you won't regret it,
also that channel is also very good resource, don't trash it without giving it a shot
>>
>>28765153
I can't imagine the evil of people who wilfully expose others to such festering pile of manipulation.
>>
>>28765153 I accidentally quoted myself in this post
by you I mean >>28765097 not myself
>>
File: poutpoutpout.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
poutpoutpout.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>>28762981
The things I want to change are things that can't be changed.

tfw you'll never be a cute girl
>>
>>28764604
I wasn't disobedient. They thought that my aversion to going outside and not wanting to engage in certain activities was because I was trying to make them miserable. They even got mad at me for not having enough friends.

Disobedience has nothing to do with anything. I was a great student who did tons of school extracurriculars and never did a thing bad
>>
>>28765274
except it's not manipulation and you're just being ignorant stubborn fuck who apparently likes to bathe in his own misery
there is literally nothing manipulative about that book I don't understand why are you so fucking defensive and hostile at people who are trying to help you
well I do understand why, this is basic psychology, but it still gets on my nerves, how can you not see that this is just your brain making excuses to keep you in homeostasis
the irony is that the only one who you are harming with that kind of attitude is yourself
and this is something your ego wants to hear because it, justifies your non-action, you deserve that shitty life, please go kill yourself
you don't realize how close you were to changing your life, so close yet so far
I'm leaving this thread
>>
>>28765437
Yes well, it's still disobedience in the sense of opposition. Either way you know what I meant. Since they listened to filth like the author of that >>28765153 book, they fancied that they knew what's 'productive' and 'healthy' for you (his duplicitous remarks about 'respecting other people's choices' are invalidated instantly as soon as he uses such terms, because it betrays that he's still going to shove his definitions of 'mental health' upon others' throats).

>>28765457
How many particular examples of that lowlife's rhetorics do you want me to NOW explain? I explained three -- do you want a dozen? A hundred? Hang yourself and remain undiscovered until your blood-swollen face rots.
>>
>>28765153
Holy canoli. What is this drivel? It makes me uncomfortable to think that people not only adhere to these set of principles but they think it applies to abnormal people with actual defects and imbalances in their body.
>>
>>28765633
Before the minute runs out, I hurry to inform not a samefag.
>>
>>28765658
>>28765633
Shi-- honestly not a samefag though. Sage.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-23-10-31-29.png (168 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-23-10-31-29.png
168 KB, 720x1280
>>28765658
>>28765681
Do you get off to doing this?
>>
>>28765658
>>28765681
I said I'm leaving this thread stupids, how can I call you same fag if I am not there?
>>
>>28762981
I can make do with a lot less.

It's not really worth it to push myself so hard just for myself.

In the end what would all the hard work result in? Maybe a bigger apartment? A house? What would I do with a bigger living space than what I have already?

My apartment is tiny and yet after two years I still haven't finished furnishing it and I never will. It's not worth it.

If I had a partner maybe I could live partly for their sake. However I could never allow myself to get that close to someone. Rejection I can handle, but acceptance and love are too alien and wrong to me.
>>
>>28765724
Made me chuckle.

>>28765712
I've been accused of samefagging in such situations dozens of times, thought I'd try to prevent it once for a change.
>>
>spend the last two years trying to become a normalfag
>realize I'm still fucking ugly and will never make for years of lost social development
>go back to dressing in oversized nike hodors and autism shoes and ignoring everyone
this feels so natural, so right.
>>
>>28765814
B-but-- we're not sure what to insult you about and blame for if you *like* it... I-I suppose I could still try though. You're a lazy manchild? You, um, should still try, you coward?
>>
>>28765814
Idk man
I have actual autism so I couldn't change much even though I tried. If you don't have any mental disorders and just gave up you should seriously kill yourself
>>
>>28765814
yeah, your brain is trying to keep you in homeostasis
it's only natural you want to stay in comfort zone
but is this really the life you want to live? on all levels?
you realize that you have only one shot at life, you can break through that and have an amazing life
>inb4 weren't you leaving?
>>
>>28765893
There are limits to how much one can change themselves.

To be a normie I'd need to derive pleasure and energy from things that I don't enjoy and which leave me feeling very drained.

I can't do it. Especially not by myself.
>>
>>28765880
>>28765893
I've already spent 23 years of my life with no friends and no gf, it's not like I know what I'm supposed to be missing. no biggie tbqh, back to my escapist entertainment
>>
>>28766002
I personally vouch for this channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ActualizedOrg/playlists
you don't have anything better to do in your life do you right now do you?
you don't need to become normie, but at least be happy and find a purpose in your life
>>28766057
I've never had a gf either >>28764370 >>28764528 < this is (me)
>>
File: 1456077830181.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1456077830181.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>28762981
>get fit
>try and socialize
>get better at socializing
>get an education

Yet I'm still treated the same way I was when I was a fat NEET. Everybody sees me as weird and what not. Girls still dont like me. Only difference I guess is I can disguise my crushing loneliness
>>
>>28766110
>you don't have anything better to do in your life do you right now do you?

I absolutely do. I could read /r9k/ and through reading scientific heredity studies posted here realize that happiness is not a choice and therefore improvement of society takes more than preptalks, possibly making me realize the necessity of harder solutions and perhaps, perhaps, contributing if minimally to those.
>>
>>28766110
I literally can't smile properly because I have a misaligned/slanted jaw and bite that just twists half of my face unnaturally when I "smile"
I have too many flaws, it's not worth it for me and a waste for effort. good for you though and good luck
>>
>>28766186
at leas give me 20 minutes of your life to consider this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WSlkzz2_Bk
>>
>>28766306
can you stop posting videos of this faggot, his advice is just generic garbage stretched out in hour long vids.
>>
>>28766143
just bee yourself and bee confident about it :^)

that only works when you look good though
>>
>>28766420
no, this is no generic advice, it's several times more advanced and practical than anything I have found on the internet
and there's no bullshit to it, no new age pseudoscience crap - just In-dept analysis of human psychology and how you can use it to improve your life
point me to something that is on similar level and I will shut my mouth
>>
>>28766567
>In-dept

Yeah, in-poppsych-dept.
>>
>>28763666
>>28763761
/thread

Guess OP went to bed. Bitch ass nigga.
>>
>>28766631
>poppsych
nigger please
>>
>>28766641
Im still here. I just checked thread because I was out earlier
>>
>>28762981
Hey op I've been watching those videos you posted and they're fucking goldmine
>>28766281
He covered that in the victim videos senpai >>28763320
>>
>>28767393
I posted the videos, not the OP
...but at least someone got hooked up
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.