[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get in my apartment's lift at 8am to get some tendies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1384493098899.jpg (9 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1384493098899.jpg
9 KB, 252x252
>Get in my apartment's lift at 8am to get some tendies
>See a typical wagie(mid 30's, depressed, wrinkled, fat, balding, bags under eyes, probably cucked to hell and back 30 times by his wife)
>Grab his cheeks and babytalk him
>"Who's a cute little wagie, yes you are, yes you are, such a cute wagie"
>He gets mad
>Tell him if he hits me I'll sue him for assault and he'll lose his job
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28762965
This is a funny strategy.
>>
>>28762965
>The wagie forced your hands off him with the superior strength of someone who does physical work
>Slowly but effortlessly makes his way with you into your apartment, holding your hand in a death grip just like the disobedient child you are
>Forces you to sit down in the living room and not leave the room while he calls the police, getting trough to your social worker and telling her that you were having a bad day and should have a caretaker assigned to you to make sure you don't hurt yourself
>Gives a concerned look to the social worker as she comes in and explains that you did and how your money and activities should be monitored closely for a while
>The neetcuck gets a fat landwhale caretaker that will most likely take half of his neetbux before feeding him
>Meanwhile the wagie asks out the social worker for a coffee, eventually pounding her ass several times a week
>All this because an inferior neet dared look up to his betters
>>
>>28764478
Now this is one anally salted wagecuck.
>>
>>28764564
I fund it funny how someone earning their keep is s cuck and a manchild living with mommy dearest isn't.

Also I am pretty sure pinching some stranger's cheeks without can be viewed as assault. So hitting you would be self defense.
>>
>>28764620
Find* Jesus Christ mobile.
>>
File: 1462190375932.gif (854 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1462190375932.gif
854 KB, 540x540
>>28764478

>superior strength
>implying they didn't have shit sleep because of being woken up by an alarm

>>28762965
this really is quite the high tier post, I kekd

>>28763551
I don't know who you are, but you always find these threads, I like you

Pic related is what OP does
>>
>>28764620
Its just an r9k meme at this point. No one can actually be that deluded to think that being a jobless educationless parasite living off your parents is acceptable.

Neets are the one thing I cant relate to on this board, how are their parents cool with this? Surely they cant be living on their own with no job or schooling.
>>
File: smugwojaktopfeel.png (78 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
smugwojaktopfeel.png
78 KB, 640x480
>>28764651
>I don't know who you are, but you always find these threads, I like you
>I like you

This is a thank-you reply from me to you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.