[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats the point of ever finding a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: rk9.jpg (302 KB, 923x1600) Image search: [Google]
rk9.jpg
302 KB, 923x1600
even if lightning strikes and we ever get a gf guess what? they wont love us like they love chad. they wont give us blowjobs like they gave chad.

there is no point. just give up
>>
He rode through dark night,
With haste and lamp in hand,
Pain from moments not long past,
Barely able to stand.
Wearing high heels, dress and makeup,
Paul Revere yelled with high-pitched glee,
"The British are coming, the British are coming,"
And the townsfolk replied "let them finish on me!"
>>
Rip elliot rip rodger
>>
>>28762725
So I can lose my little snake within her cavernous halls.
>>
>>28762902
This is art, bruh...
>>
Best part of being FA is never being a cuck.
>>
>>28763312
You're cucked by default, lad.
>>
>>28763312
Eh... We're kinda cucks for all of society...

Slaving away to keep the machine running without having a chance of passing our genes on.
>>
>>28763348
So wagies are all cucks?
>>
>>28763348
Why don't you just rape some fertile high schoolers?
>>
>>28763441
That's why feminists hate rape so much.

Rape is the great equalizer.

It knocks women off their podium of power, and lets men access them without the hassle.
>>
>>28762725
I'll be honest and say women that fucked alot do shit better and worship big cock as it should be once they finally come across it

i'd never commit to a roastie though
>>
>muh chad bogeyman

This site is just plain shitposting by now isn't it.
>>
>>28763424
Yes

Also this post is original as fuck and I'll punch you in the dick I swear to god.
>>
>>28763564
Most of us have little cocks
>>
>>28763858
My cock is very average but it has the PPP.
So basically it may as well be a small cock.
>>
>>28762725
What you're doing right now is watching scooby do and believing you know everything that creepy old men do in abandoned amusement parks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.