[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any drugs that permanently make you a chad? Or at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1461242051675.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461242051675.gif
2 MB, 500x500
Are there any drugs that permanently make you a chad? Or at least for a long time unlike alcohol or MDMA?
>>
>>28762687
All you have to do is never masturbate ever again
>>
>>28762711
Hahahaha
Nice meme.
>>
>>28762687
Take 2 pills of confidence every morning and wash it down with a cup of just b yourself
>>
>>28762757
>permanent solution
>>
>>28762687
'Psychedelics' make you a hippie clown in everyone's eyes but yours, but if it won't bother because you'll find yourself only enlightened and ascended.
>>
>>28762915
*but it won't bother you
>>
File: zeezzworkoutroutine.jpg (311 KB, 900x430) Image search: [Google]
zeezzworkoutroutine.jpg
311 KB, 900x430
Steroids. Pic related.
>>
>>28762687
OP, just micro dose lsd. I've read lots of shit that micro dosing can make you more productive and have more energy.
Just search up on Google micro dosing lsd benefits. You'll see some good shit
>>
>>28762954

Zyzz was tall and had good facial aesthetics

>>28762973

I have 1p lsd. Reckon that'd work?
>>
>>28762687
LSD is good as a start to break the ice and the tension/anxiety. You have to be very careful tho and plan at least a few days before how you want your trip to be, what problems/topics you want to think about
>>
>>28764036
Do you think tripping alone or with a kinda shitty but ok friend better to tripsit me?
>>
>>28764064
I tripped the first time alone, it was amazing, I didn't trust myself to go out until 6 hours but it was still awesome. I wouldn't recommend an unexpirienced tripsitter or somebody that you don't know as you can get confused and scared of the person. A good idea is having family and friends photos if you have a good relationship with them as this will trigger good memories and feelings if you're having a bad time, saves me from bad trips (I watch old videos of myself and family)
>>
>>28764064
and if you're not sure take half a tab first to see how you react
>>
>>28764203
I want my first trip to be something I remember. to me taking half a tab would be a waste.

>>28764158
How much micrograms did you take?
>>
>>28762687
>Is their a drug that can permanently morph your facial features, height, intelligence and family members?

No.
>>
>>28762954
/thread

>>28764036
FALSE.
>>
>>28764578
You need atleast 400ugs to have an actual trip.
But don't be autistic, it's not going to turn you into Chad because Chad isn't just about social skills.
>>
>>28762973
>>28763958
microdosing is dumb, you just build a tolerance really quickly and it's about the same duration as the other things he listed (a little longer actually, but still it wears off unless you redose)

classical psychedelics are meant to be taken in large doses and respected, this will give you the mystical/therapeutic experience you need that will linger with you for a while (but not indefinitely, even ayahuasca does not have permanent effects which i feel many people lead you to believe)

besides psychedelics try something like kratom, phenibut or kava kava if you are looking for things that are legal (you could get 1p-lsd or 4-aco-dmt or something but still, you're tripping hard, these thigns you can function, at worst if you overdose, you'll experience nausea throw up and feel better or maybe nod off)
>>
>>28764869
400ug is retardedly high, don't listen to this fag.

100-150 is a good first time dose assuming you're not a massive Amerifuck that weighs 300 pounds.
>>
Nope. You are what you are and your body will always fight to get back at that level no matter what you do. You have no choice but to be yourself because yourself doesn't change.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.