[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fellow robots. I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 389x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 389x378
Hey fellow robots. I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown and don't know what to do. Can someone please comfort me?
>>
File: 3334.jpg (84 KB, 640x339) Image search: [Google]
3334.jpg
84 KB, 640x339
What's happening anon-san? Iktf when you don't have any emotional suport, we're here for you friendo.
>>
>>28762568
kill them all. well give you a holiday
>>
>>28762591
I can't stand my family and I feel like if someone says one more snide comment I'm going to kill myself or them
>>
>>28762568
Join the boat, kiddo. Got anything to do this summer?
>>
>>28762648
OMG do IT!!! I've been waiting to be a part of something like this. I missed port orcahrd, cho and eliot. I WILL NOT MISS ANOTHER...how old are you though? because your mind CAN and WILL change
>>
>>28762648
If you don't want to deal with them, become a wagekek and leave your shithole
>>
>>28762712
I'm 22

>>28762715
Nothing crushes my spirit more than being a wagekek
>>
>>28762729
can you identify the problem you're having more
specifically?
>>
>>28762648
I hate my family, too, sometimes. Sometimes they'll repeat something they find "funny" about a hundred times and it becomes a meme within the family. Needless to say, it's annoying as all fuck, especially when it's at your expense. Not because I care what they think but because expect you to laugh heartily every single fucking time and if you don't, you become a cranky bore which then becomes a meme itself. Don't be afraid to talk back, anon.
>>
>>28762729
Your parents gonna die someday, sooner or later you will become one, there's nowhere to run, I wish I could be a NEET my entire life but that's impossible. Leaving your home is the first step into become a man.
>>
>>28762756
Life is suffering and I want it to end

/edge
>>
>>28762763
I do talk back. But I get in even more shit, and they make me feel like I'm a worthless piece of shit, even though they're in the wrong
>>28762773
I've been trying to save, the city near me is so fucking expensive. I pay rent already but it's a fucking joke
>>
>>28762729
the reason we work is to make life better for the next generation. life itself is not amazing, and we as humans are not meaningful. we're just alive. so what we do really isn't important, but we do it (work) in hopes the next generation can take it easier and find ways to make life EVEN EAISER.
>>
>>28762795
That's not good enough senpai
>>
>>28762828
I didn't realize the sun revolved around the socially inept
>>
>>28762795
there is not point in making the life easier from the perspective of happiness/fulfillment
human brain is like thermostat, people win the lottery are on the same level of happiness after a year, as they were before, same goes for people who became paraplegic
the external circumstances have virtually no effect on your happiness, you need to fix your psychology
>>
>>28762795
You're a fucking dumbass
>>
>>28762795
>>>/buzzfeed/

org
>>
>>28762884
>>28762904
quit projecting
if we didn't care, we wouldn't do it. no human suffers on purpose
>>
You're a failure at life OP
no one loves you
>>
>>28762930
>bring up a valid point
>says I'm projecting

you sure are insecure
>>
>>28762930
all suffering comes from within, that's why you need to fix your psychology
>>
>>28762946
that's a bit rude
>>
>>28762956
life is not meaningfull, like I said, I never said it was about being happy in life, but having an easier life. life is not forever in the sense of your being, so at some point you have to realize that your happiness is only for so long and you have to make sacrifices to continue life. if we didn't try to make life better, everyone would give up and life would end because it would be monotonous. in some countries, like in africa, one place particular, I can't remember the name of it, they kicked all the whtie people out. the white people where making life easy. they were working on the farms and making sure food was coming in. now that the whites are gone, the natives don't want to do it because it's hard and unkown to them. now they're beggin the americans to come back and work. it's about making life easy, whether your happy about it or not. most people don't realize this and it's a subconscious thing. why don't you learn to look towards the future. Your life will end, don't make the future suffer because you were selfish.
>>
>>28763050
>I never said it was about being happy in life, but having an easier life
>Your life will end, don't make the future suffer because you were selfish
you're walking in circles
there is clearly presumption, in that second statement, that making life easier is the same thing as being happy since suffering is the opposite of happiness
>>
>>>>28762568
Do a physical puzzle. Learn and memorise some knots. Make some model kits. Draw. Paint. Build.

It's the only thing that works for me.
>>
>>28763085
that's subjective. especially since our understanding and opinions on human morals, consciousness and pleasure are all just made up crap to make things understandable to people who ask too many questions, who also can't accept that their existence is meaningless. just because something is easy, doesn't mean their is pleasure in it. it's more of a survival scenario im trying to impress.
>>
>>28763131
life is meaningless everything in life in meaningless I don't deny that
even the fact that everything is meaningless has no meaning nor positive or negative
meaning is construct of human brain
this is even what Buddhism teaches and Buddhist monks are one of the happiest people on the planet
When I said there is no point, the meaning was in relation to some goal - happiness
meaning on small scale does exists
>>
>>28763205
In other words pursuing happiness is meaningless, but not doing so is meaningless as well
so give me a valid reason why would you not choose the second option
>>
OP is a manchild
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.