[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that most women have had at least one lesbian experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: CheekyGirl.webm (330 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
CheekyGirl.webm
330 KB, 1280x720
Is it true that most women have had at least one lesbian experience in their lives?
Is that why they are so close with their female friends?
>>
>>28762508
i think if it wasn't for all the whole social stigma of thousands of years of homosexual repression and expectations of women, than all women would be lesbian. women are the only creatures to care about their own bullshit. so to have someone who actually cares about their make up and vagina problems would probably be preferable to them.
>>
Every girl I've been with has had one very weird
>>
>Is it true that most women have had at least one lesbian experience in their lives?
I don't know if it applies to "most", but it's not uncommon. I have.
>Is that why they are so close with their female friends?
No.
>>
>>28762508
who is that buttslapping goddess?
>>
>>28762508
I've never had actual "sex" with another girl, but I made out with my old roommate a few times. I dunno it just happened when we were bored..
>>
>>28763359
>it just happend when we were bored
please leave and stay leave
>>
females dont have friends
they hate everyone who arent themself
in some cases they love their children
>>
>>28763470
cause a child is something they can control and contort into what they want. we see it all the time on tv and in life. women are control freaks, and if they can't be in control its not worth their time.
>>
I think it happens with young horny highschool girls because of their parents can't fuck Chad, in desperation fuck their female friends.
>>
>>28762968
>>28763359
Please tell us more about your experiences
>>
>>28763731
shut up. you wana read about lesbian experinces go to nifty.org. don't encourage women to talk. you must never be around females
>>
every girl makes out with another girl in her lifetime
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.