[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nudes and females
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 911_0.jpg (103 KB, 714x537) Image search: [Google]
911_0.jpg
103 KB, 714x537
What do you guys think of females that send nudes. We already know where the majority of the board is between the whole hymen, not worth it deal.

But if a female has nudes of her, is she worth it?
Even if the girl is a virgin if she has spread nudes of her is she still pure?
>>
>tfw you will never be a qt like natalie portman
>>
>>28762446
well it's just the nude body, but her intentions are not pure. so no, I could not live with nor trust a girl who shows it off for sexual reasons.
>>
File: Natalie-Portman.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Natalie-Portman.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>28762461
>tfw no girl will ever be as perfect as her.
>>
>>28762446
>But if a female has nudes of her, is she worth it?
No.

>Even if the girl is a virgin if she has spread nudes of her is she still pure?
No.
>>
File: 1463391072405.jpg (122 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1463391072405.jpg
122 KB, 960x1280
a girl sends you this picture with the text
>"I really hate my boobs tho...''

what do you reply
>>
File: natalie49.jpg (94 KB, 395x594) Image search: [Google]
natalie49.jpg
94 KB, 395x594
>>28762577
> tfw no human being in this planet will ever be as perfect as natalie
>>
>>28762609
yeah they're pretty fucking disgusting
>>
File: DoubleD.jpg (31 KB, 300x271) Image search: [Google]
DoubleD.jpg
31 KB, 300x271
>>28762609
>I hate mine too.
But truthfully, depends on the situation, 99% of the time shouldn't I just compliment her tits or something?
>>
>>28762446

>But if a female has nudes of her, is she worth it?

No. It tells me she is a slut that has no decency.

>Even if the girl is a virgin if she has spread nudes of her is she still pure?

No. I wouldn't trust a girl if she said she was a virgin these days anyways.

Any guy has a right to think what he wants, feminists and sluts need to fuck off.
>>
>>28762668
probably, she said she hates them because she's fishing for a compliment
>>
>>28762609
"Don't send me naked photos."
>>
>>28762689
Even so, the point of spreading nudes between a male and a female is to get some type of action. If you don't play the good boy card you won't get to cash in.
>>
>>28762446
I asked myself this question a few years ago.
If a female owns a phone with a camera on it I'm completely convinced she has nudes. Also means she's not showing me and probably showing someone else. So I guess I think she's kind of a dick.
>>
>>28762672
So any guy has the right to think what they want, but feminists and sluts don't have the right to think what they want? They should fuck off instead?
What if it's a male feminist? Cos they are a guy, so they can think what they want, meaning their feminist views are fine (if that's what they want to think), but should they also fuck off?
>>
>>28762750
So nudes = Total dick. But what about the second part. Is a girl who has nudes worth it.
>>
>>28762798
I don't know I suppose how she looks might make me over look the fact that it isn't if she doesn't play some stupid game and make me lose interest.
>>
I've always been sly enough to get most girls to send nudes or pics before

It used to be how I'd get off, and it boosted my confidence to get a girl to send naked pictures to a stranger

Once I got the pictures and fapped I would lose all attraction to a girl tho

Made them trashy and essentially a slut in my eyes

I've fallen for a girl I've never seen naked now

I'm worried if I ever do see her naked I'll stop liking her
>>
>i lead on a slut
>she sends me nudes
>i tell her to not act like a disgusting slut because ill send her pics to everyone we know
>she stops responding
>the next day her friends told me that she cried and felt "le depressed xD"

lol
>>
>>28762789

Male feminists are losers.

Calm down with your persecution, you retarded autistic fuck. My point was that men are allowed to have their own standards in a woman. I have rejected a girl before because I found out she had nudes online. Everyone can fuck off if they don't like it. I am a man and I have a right to my own standards. Eat your heart out your new-world faggots.
>>
>>28762609
I don't care. Come over so I can fuck you
>>
Bumperooni
I want to know what more think.
>>
>>28762446
I'm so mixed when it comes to nudes. On the one hand, it's plenty of free fap material. On the other, there are just so many nude pics of so many women. It's almost like the majority of young women have a nude picture of themselves on the internet. Even more have taken pics and spread them around the guys they've fucked, but those guys are keeping the pics safe for now.

Either way, pure girls don't take nude photos of themselves to show to other people.
>>
>>28762609
Those are pretty nasty. I hate them, too. Small, saggy pancakces.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.