[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it REALLY that bad being a manlet? Honestly.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x837) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x837
Is it REALLY that bad being a manlet? Honestly.
>>
>>28762329
>Star of literally one of the biggest franchises in history

I try my hardest not to subscribe to the "I'm a manlet woe is me" thought process (I'm 5'6) but this is a really bad example m8.
>>
>>28762346
That wasn't meant to be an example or have any meaning beyond the fact that it contained a manlet.
>>
>>28762364
I thought you were showing a short man who has been successful and saying "See? Look, it's not so bad"
>>
>>28762329
Its hard if you want to be in the Army. Ruck marching is torture.
>>
>>28762346
>to be attractive as a <5'7" male you need to be one of the most wealthy and famous men in the world
>"brah, just get rich and famous, man"
>>
>>28762329
It isnt pretty much bad to be anything, if you have money to compensate.
There are no ugly people who are rich unless they look badass ugly or have so much money they can make you say that they are pretty anyway.
>>
>>28762386
No, that wasn't the intention.
Being someone who's 5'6", has your manlet status seriously hindered you.
>>28762407
God, shut the fuck up. Already clarified that it wasn't the intention of posting that picture.
>>
Peter Dinklage married his wife years before he got casted for Thrones/wealthy. If a literal midget can get a girl I don't imagine it's a major problem
>>
>>28762329

This guy is 8/10 aesthetically and facially and he's a famous celebrity and rich and the best he can get is a frumpy gold digging whore 7/10 with makeup on.

What chance do I have?
>>
>>28762417
>wasn't the intention of posting that picture.

You pickid it for a reason otherwise you would pick any random picture from google searching manlet.
You are just another a-hole from those conditioning program agencies who infested this site.
>>
>>28762426
>one guy got lucky and so can you!!
>>
>>28762417
>Being someone who's 5'6", has your manlet status seriously hindered you.

I'm not sure. I haven't really made an "attempt" at too many relationships. But I had a gf for 4 years and I'm not a virgin. Sometimes I get upset at myself about my height when thinking of future prospects (how will I attract a woman now I'm single again?) but I suffer from depression too so I just try to remember it's self-hate as a symptom of that, and that my height isn't really a huge deal (maybe to some women, but fuck them right?)
>>
>>28762329
No.

Its mainly an American meme that was forced tirelessly all over the internet.

Reality is nobody gives a fuck about height, at least not in my country. I've seen giraffes dating dwarfs. Meanwhile im 6'2 and no woman ever aproached me.
>>
>>28762436
Senpai, that literally WAS one of the images I got when I randomly searched manlet on google images.
>>
If you're not an alphachad or you're not bringing in the money and become a sugar daddy, your odd's are very slim.
>>
>>28762437
That one guy is a fucking midge, you're not. Is the rejection rate for short men literally100% or something?
>>
>>28762447
>Reality is nobody gives a fuck about height
I feel like that contradicts the vast amount of data we have from surveys that have been done on height preference, videos of people asking random women on the street if they'd ever date short men (it's unanimously no), and eye-witness testimony from the manlets who've gotten shit from women over their heights.

Also, I find it very telling that the only people who say "Man, no one cares about height" are always average height or tall themselves.
>>
I don't really care about whether women are attracted to me or not.

I just hate that I get no respect in social and professional situations.
Talking to people feels so awful when you have to look up to make eye contact with most men, and even some women.

I feel like a child.
>>
File: 1463252039179.jpg (46 KB, 545x450) Image search: [Google]
1463252039179.jpg
46 KB, 545x450
>>28762329
Not for me, since I am a hermit and nobody looks at me twice.
Honestly, most of life's misery can be avoided by genuinely not giving a fuck what other people think, and this is easiest achieved by being a shut in robot .

I don't remember the last time I was stressed or mad.
>>
>>28762468
To be fair, the majority of women don't know what the fuck they want.
>>
>>28762468
>it's unanimously no
Nah, I've watched videos like that and the answers always vary.

Women preferring tall men doesn't mean a short guy will never be able to get a girl, most will, they just have fewer options. Even your survey data suggest that.
>>
>>28762426
Men who are unattractive enough that dating/marrying them counts as virtue signalling don't count.
>>
>>28762468
>"height doesn't make life worse"
>t. 6'2" guy
What a coincidence!
>>
File: Fart-now-loading.jpg (291 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Fart-now-loading.jpg
291 KB, 1024x768
>movie star since YEAR OF OUR LORD TWO THOUSAND AND THREE
>movie star since BEFORE 4CHAN
>JUST NOW got a gf
>"ugh I wasn't even talking about that ugh just shut up shut up"
>>
>>28762426
>a freak of nature got married, you should be able too

So I'm literally worse than a fucking freak.
>>
height doesn't matter. stop living in a meme world
>>
>>28762426
Dinklage was an actor before Game of Thrones, dumbass.
He even had awards for some early 2000s comedy.
>>
>>28762480
>mfw my dream is to be hermit

Teach me sempai.
>>
>>28762483
>and the answers always vary
Confirmation bias. The vast majority of them say no.
>they just have fewer options
Yes, and those options include fat women, women who are desperate or mentally ill, etc. A manlet will not bring home a trophy wife.
>>
>>28762468
Many people care about height. But if someone can't get laid it's not because of their height. Or their dick size. Or whatever else they are obsessing over.
>>
>tfw nearly 5'4 tall
>>
>>28762468
Idk i've never seen any of these studies but i can tell you one thing:

WOMEN LITERALLY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HEIGHT

At least not where i live. Move to Eastern Europe if your average western woman picks her partner according to internet memes.
>>
>>28762518
Well something must be the reason otherwise they would, dummy
>>
>>28762492
t. 6'3" lanklet
>>
Women can smell lack of self confidence from a mile away.

The thing that is likely to scare them off is how insecure you are about your height, not your height itself.
>>
>>28762507
>2003 New York Film Critics Online award
Bit parts and indie movies, guy was making shit
>>
>>28762532
Yes, except they quite clearly do care, fucko.
>>
>>28762532
As somebody from eastern eu, your women definitly picks man depending on height.
Only difference is, it is the height of your paycheck.
>>
>>28762533
Maybe it's the fact that they spend their entire day at their computer, expecting their soulmate to knock on the door and service them sexually. Cretin.
>>
>>28762515
>The vast majority of them say no.
Confirmation bias. The vast majority of them say yes.

>those options only include
Prove it
>>
>>28762557
That's not confirmation bias. Go watch any video like that and there are typically only one or two who say they don't care.

>Prove it
Manlets are literally the male equivalent of fat women
>>
>>28762544
Nothing can pull you out of your meme world it seems. Oh well, believe what you want and stay mad for the rest of your life because boo hoo you're not the perfect aryan god
>>
File: 1462497562361.jpg (14 KB, 221x214) Image search: [Google]
1462497562361.jpg
14 KB, 221x214
>>28762329
Looking that pic it would be kinda weird to date a guy shorter than me
>>
>>28762576
I've watched videos like that, the answers literally always vary.

That's not proof anon. Your studies express that manlets are still able to obtain women. Now provide a study that shows these women are only cut of that particular cloth.
>>
>>28762510
The first, and very important step, is to get a fucking job.
Yes, a job. I work to pay for my hermit ways.
Then I live in a city away from my relatives, and I work there. I rent an apartment where I can cook in a separate room from where I sleep, read books and use my PC.
I have enough room to do some exercise as well, and store a bicycle.

Life is wake up, eat on balcony, walk to work, where I am alone in a room with my PC, pretend to work, go out for lunch, go back to pretending to work, walk home, cook dinner, work out, browse 4chan and play vidya.
On weekends I may go out hiking, or just have a walk around town, during the day or late evening. I read a lot, tried learning languages, playing the guitar.

I am pretty sure I've had weeks where I haven't spoken a word out loud, and I often have days when I never do, if I bring lunch from home and don't have to eat in a restaurant.

So get a job, bum. You can't be alone and in peace if you don't have a good income.
>>
>>28762579
I don't live in a meme world. I've just come to terms with reality. Whenever women speak about short statured men, it's negative.
>>
No man shorter than the average will have any chance with women.

Think about it. Women have very high standards. You have to meet a very long checklist of preferences to meet her standards.

What is a guys checklist? Nothing. Guys would fight to date an obese, NEET, 1/10. She could pick between thousands of guys. Why would any woman settle for anything less than average?

The average to below average guy is a piece of shit to most women. They can just go on tinder or any other dating app and message Chad to come fuck her. It's just how it is today. Men 7/10 and below get nothing.
>>
>>28762580
I hope you fucking die today, roastie.
Original
>>
>>28762610
>You have to meet a very long checklist of preferences to meet her standards.
You know the majority of men have sex and get married, right?
>>
>>28762329
Woah, he only managed to get a 5/10 girl despite being the star of one of the most succesful franchises in the history of cinema.
>>
>>28762596
>Now provide a study that shows these women are only cut of that particular cloth.
Common sense and a basic understanding of what puts you out of an attractive women's legue.
>>
>>28762623

Post one that only examines people younger than 30.

Gurantee you the male virginity rate will be 30% while women will be 5% at most.
>>
>>28762610
>Guys would fight to date an obese, NEET, 1/10.
Speak for yourself. Only desperate idiots go for the leftover scraps and put women on pedestals.
>>
>>28762646
The CDC also reports that virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24.
>>
>>28762639
So there's no study that provides proof for your assertion anon?
>>
>>28762679
Do you ever leave your room and interact with people?
>>
>>28762658

Ah, this is the same organization that claims 1 in 4 women will be raped on college campuses and that it's a horrible epidemic. I can safely disregard anything they ever put out.
>>
>>28762637
This. Also he has a good-looking face and from interviews seems like a fun person.

He's literally Chad in every way except for height, and he gets a 5/10. Just lol @ manletism and its consequences
>>
>>28762691
So it's anecdotal then?
>>
>>28762693
The average male loses his virginity at age 16.9; females average slightly older, at 17.4. And a new study shows that genetics may be a factor: inherited traits, such as impulsivity, can make a person more or less willing to have sex at an earlier age.
Sources: Kinsey Institute; California State University
>>
>>28762699
This isn't a court of law where we're required to rely solely on empirical evidence. Have your obervations of society conflicted with mine?
>>
>>28762734
>It's not a logical fallacy because it's 4chan
If anything anecdotes are a bit more dismissable here than anywhere else, I mean here you have a board where the entire purpose seems revolved around expressing a woe is me narrative. It makes sense someone might provide an anecdote in which it's impossible for all but 1% of men to ever obtain sexual fulfillment or a loving attractive partner. It makes even more sense given that this individual came into the thread quoting statistics like a King James verse but was unable to provide them for his later arguments.
>>
>>28762329
Its excrutiating, no one should ever feel that feel.
>Im 5'4' btw

On top of that i have lots of other /r9k/ perks
>>
I just can't believe the lengths some people will go to try and claim that manlets have any chance at all.

Every woman that's ever asked prefers tall men.
>>
>>28762646
>Gurantee you the male virginity rate will be 30% while women will be 5% at most.
lol that projection, I thought the normie menace was growing, now robots think three in ten guys can't get his dick wet
>>
>>28762329
Yeah nah manlets have it the worse, no matter how bad I am I know I will never be as bad as my manlet friend who is a bitter cuck that has women laugh at him to his face and he DESPERATELY tries to get with his oneitis.

Funniest part is how he tries to act like an alpha chad who has fucked 70000000 girls and we all just go 'sure man'. Fucking manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>28762767
Yeah, but you didn't answer my question. Does your observation of society conflict with mine? I know that you're not answering me because it's in concert with my own observations and you're relying on this "hurrr you don't have any evidence" schtick like a crutch. I have never seen a short man with a woman who wasn't undesirable in some way. If you've seen different, get me on a one way plane ticket to where you live.
>>
>>28762820
Wait, so you're telling me that if I provide an anecdote, such as a photo, in which a short man is with an attractive woman that it automatically contradicts and invalidates your argument based on your own anecdotes?

>hurr if I add hurr before something it will no longer be true

I mean if you agree with me you have no evidence..?
>>
>>28762840
No, a single picture would not suffice as proof, but have you noticed a broader trend in society of shorter men with attractive women?
>>
>>28762810

I can't prove a negative. Go ahead and prove that 90% of guys are not virgins. Make sure you include the studies which asked every male person in America.
>>
It's very true, no woman would ever find a short man attractive. They might sleep with them, even marry them for the beta bucks, but they'd never be satisfied with him and would be dreaming of Chad the entire time.

Roasties gonna roast.
>>
Remember how some male protagonists in movies used to be short back in the day? (80's, 90s)

I mean can you imagine Hollywood casting a 5'4" man for Back to the Future if it was made today?
>>
>>28762864
I was under the impression the assertion was that a short man plain just can't get an attractive woman? Why wouldn't a single or perhaps even a dozen photos suffice as proof otherwise, anon?

>but have you noticed a broader trend in society of shorter men with attractive women?

I notice that short men's partners tend to vary? I see short men with tall girls, short girls, women of average height, attractive women, average women, and unattractive women. I haven't noticed a correlation between height and the female partner's appearance.
>>
>>28762909
No, my assertion was that it is a major impedement to being with attractive women.
>>
>>28762916
Are these not your post, anon?

>>28762515
>>they just have fewer options
>Yes, and those options include fat women, women who are desperate or mentally ill, etc. A manlet will not bring home a trophy wife.
>>28762639
>>Now provide a study that shows these women are only cut of that particular cloth.
>Common sense and a basic understanding of what puts you out of an attractive women's legue.
>>
File: b8.png (11 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
11 KB, 500x294
>>28762909
>I haven't noticed a correlation between height and the female partner's appearance.

Not the guy you're arguing with but holy shit m8
>>
>>28762909

Go ahead, post your examples of short (5'6" or shorter) men with their gfs/wives. Make sure it's not a celebrity or insanely rich person because that throws off the whole thing.

I can gurantee you that ugly tall men are better than Chad tier short men. Just look at OP.
>>
>>28762900
They only cast Michael J Fox because manlets fit the perfect image of a teenager. If it was about a guy in his 20s? No way a manlet would get cast.
>>
>>28762928
"those options include", not "those options exclusively include".
And "a manlet will not bring home a trophy wife is a generalized statement. Offering cherrypicked examples will not prove or disprove an overall, broader trend.
>>
>>28762939
Ok I'll start with a very rich but unattractive especially tall man
>>
>>28762966
But the burden of proof is on you to prove the generalized broader trend, correct? What proof do you have of that statement?
>>
>>28762940
No dude think about it there were may more short male protagonists back then. Nowadays they'd cast a thin pale 5'11"-6'1" baby faced man with good-looking hair for that role
>>
>>28762970
>rich

You already fucked up. We need them to be as pure as possible, just two normal guys one tall and one short.
>>
>>28762994
Jesus fucking christ. Literally just look around you. That's like asking me to prove with empirical evidence that ugly men can't get attractive women.
>>
>>28762346
>Star of literally one of the biggest franchises in history
and even then he has a 6/10 gf because he's a turbo manlet
>>
>>28763023
>Black men attract the best looking white women
>Well no I certainly can't prove it but just look around you! All I see is black men with good looking women so therefore black men must only get good looking women

You can apply this anecdotal argument to anything regardless of whether or not it's true anon, I'm not sure how I can more easily explain to you why this kind of argument doesn't hold any weight to it so I used google

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal
>>
They only care about height in alphas. If you're a beta provider and she's hahahahaaha fucking 30, she only cares how much you make.
>>
>>28762329
Everyone (literally) looks down on you.
>>
>>28763039
Bruno Mars is a bit shorter than him, not as wealthy, worse looking and has better looking women typically. Radcliffe could easily get a tall model like Kevin Hart (5'3), an unattractive short man, he likely chose the girl in OP for other reasons
>>
>>28763039
Is 5'7" turbo manlet status? Asking for a friend
>>
>>28763042
>black men attract the best looking white women

That's true too. And it's because no woman can ever be satisfied by a small, 5 inch penis. Dicklets and manlets. No woman can ever be pleased by a white man.
>>
>>28763068
You do know Kevin Hart is considered to have an attractive face as a black man right.

Plus according to the late Patrice O'Neal he was "packing major wood" as he'd say it
>>
>>28763042
>hurrr [insert ubiqutous social phenomena that is common knowledge here] hasn't been proven by empirical evidence!!! Logical fallacy!!!
>>
>>28763083
I'm a black person and Kevin Hart is not considered attractive by anyone who is black, from my knowledge. It's possible you have more knowledge about black people's facial attractiveness than myself, but I don't consider him to be more attractive than Radcliffe. He is also shorter than Radcliffe but has a model for a girlfriend.

Hart had a very unattractive wife before getting a big break.
>>
>>28763076
less than 5'7 are turbo manlets
5'7 - 5'9 are regular manlets
5'10 and 5'11 are king of manlets
6'0 - 6'4 are acceptable height
greater than 6'4 are lanky kongs
>>
>>28763058
A non-celebrity/rich manlet literally cannot be an alpha chad though. A manlet will always be a failed normie at best or a wizard at worst.
>>
>>28763093
>insert [hurrr]
>evade multitude of logical fallacies
I'm not certain adding exclamation points and greentext really counts as an argument anon.

Was there anything else to add?
>>
You guys are kidding yourself if you don't think Daniel Radcliffe could fuck supermodel-tier women. He has been seen with some in the past.

He just has no interest in a long term relationship with a girl that has nothing to offer besides a pretty face. He's actually quite intelligent from what I've heard and he seems to want a partner who is on the same level intellectually first and foremost, someone who he can actually have a good time around. And the sad fact of the matter is 99% of "attractive" women are dumb as bricks and exclusively professional gold diggers.
>>
>>28763106
My roommate is a 5'5 native american and the biggest normie there is. Alcoholic, obviously, qt white girlfriend that he regularly cheats on with latinas, frat kid.
>>
>>28763129
>99% of attractive women are dumb

99.99999% of ALL women are dumb as shit bricks*
>>
>>28763129
It's just a case of robots deluding themselves to feel better than a guy with an adoring fan base, millions of dollars, and easy job. They ignore the fact that there are poorer, less influential, shorter celebrities like Corey Feldman who routinely fuck better looking woman than Radcliffe's girlfriend.
>>
>>28763136
>native american
A skinwalker can change his height and appearance, so he probably appears as an alpha chad to his girls.
>>
>>28763136

That's because he's non-white so he automatically becomes a Chad to white women. They all can't live without dark men.

A manlet white guy with brown hair and eyes will never be accepted by any woman.
>>
>>28763157
That definitely explains it, we had a friend during the first semester of college who was shorter than even my roommate though and was fucking a tall white blonde that also wanted to cuck the turbo manlet with the Native.

I'm taller than both of these guys by damn nearly a foot and significantly better looking than the super manlet mutual friend and these girls aren't even looking at me. Manlets are definitely normies
>>
>>28762900
the main guy marty in that movie tho is a teenager but yeha they would still get a tall teen looking guy

im glad thats not getting remade any time soon
>>
>>28763155
>still a rich celebrity

Your point being?
>>
>>28763174
That must be it because the spics and the niggers were fucking all the hispanic and white girls on my hall despite the tallest one being 5'10.
>>
>>28763189
My point being individuals who state that's the best Radcliffe can do due to his height are unaware of just how easy it is for short ugly guys with a generous net worth of a single million dollars like Feldman to fuck 9/10s?
>>
>>28763182
Isn't it great how we have all this new bullshit sexual ideology that makes all our old, good, not-horrible entertainment obsolete

in other news ISIS unironically deserves to win lmao
>>
>>28762940
they hired mj fox cause the guy who had the role before him acted the role of marty far too serious and they thought fox brought some humour to the role lol
>>
>>28763115
The hurrr and the green text weren't the crux of my argument. You're the same mind of faggot who yells "muh ad hominem!" because he can't differentiate beteeen an argument which uses ad hominems and an "argument" which is based around one.
>>
>>28763191

It's real. It's why refugees and immigrants from countries where the average height is shorter than the average height for women in their new country have millions of women offering themselves to them. It's because they are brown and can never do any wrong. White women are the white guilt reparations and every non-white man should take full adamant age of these dumb roasties while they are retarded and fuck them and get the pregnant.
>>
>>28763228
So are you stating that your argument based on your own experiences is not in fact anecdotal?
>>
File: manletfeels.jpg (165 KB, 1374x640) Image search: [Google]
manletfeels.jpg
165 KB, 1374x640
>>28763102
>tfw regular manlet in the morning
>tfw turbo manlet at night
>>
>>28763151
Nah.

9/10s don't have any reason to live in the real world. 99% are looking solely for a rich guy to be their beta provider because that's easy. They get money on the side from orbiters and coast through life. Even the ones who seem like they go to school, have you ever noticed that they don't seem to take it seriously? They're only there for their Mrs degree, to find a rich Chad to settle for. That's their sole priority in life. They've been handed EVERYTHING in their life and never had to work for it, just because they were born attractive. It's very hard for ordinary people to interact with them on an intellectual level because they just DONT understand the struggles normal people face. So yeah, I can see why a smart guy like Daniel who seems to be totally into his craft, wouldn't want to be with a supermodel who only wants to talk about shoes and Chad's dick while spending all his money.

Average women don't get the same luxuries so there are still some that are humble. They have to develop real goals and dreams, they have to work hard at real jobs, they have to develop personalities and hobbies and unique interests. The girl in OP was actually a costar of Daniel's, so they seem to have a lot in common.

Obviously he can get a supermodel, Tom Cruise is short and can... but perhaps Daniel Radcliffe isn't some sort of shallow superficial wannabe Chad (like the guys on this board) and perhaps he actually wants a life partner that he can tolerate and who makes him happy?
>>
>>28763244
While I concede white women hold brown men to a different standard than white guys you seem to be getting too much pleasure from this
>>
>>28763248
No, but it's fucking stupid to deny a widely-accepted social phenomenon and ask for empirical evidence.
>i need empirical evidence that people like the sweet taste of cake
>>
>>28763287
I don't think you quite understand what empirical evidence

>People like the sweet taste of cake

This is not empirical evidence because there exist people who do not like the sweet taste of cake. It is not possible to imagine an analytic fact being false. It is necessarily true, and we can deduce that from definitions

>No bachelors are married

This is empirical evidence, we don't have to check with any bachelors to ensure they are not married. We have to check with people to determine whether or not they like the sweet taste of cake.

Your evidence is anecdotal, meaning you've made observations that you believe to be reality.

>I walked down the street and it seems red is a popular color with women

That is anecdotal evidence

>I was walking down the street and short men had fat wives

That is anecdotal

Understand?
>>
>>28763270

That's because I'm not white and the destruction of the white race pleases me. And the cherry on top is getting white boys on 4chan frustrated.
>>
>>28763340
You have really awful reading comprehension. I never stated that >peolle like the sweet taste of cake WAS, in itself, empirical evidence, you fucking mental midget.

I simply pointed out how ABSURD it was to ask for empirical evidence regarding a widely accepted social penomenon.
>>
>>28763340
>watch me logic my way out of taller people having better lives

>>28763380
here and I thought minorities shat everywhere! silly me
>>
>>28763393
>a widely accepted social penomenon.
And that socially accepted "penomenon" is that short men by and large marry fat and mentally ill women? Strangely I've never heard of that prior to this discussion

Can you provide evidence of this widely accepted phenomenon? I can certainly provide evidence that cake is sweet and that is why people enjoy it
>>
>>28763136
good for him im suprised as im also native and short 5'6
>>
>>28763445
I was always under the impression Natives were on average 6ft prior to having met him, thought he was Mexican for months before he mentioned being Native during a smoke sesh
>>
>>28763416
>implying someone can't provide evidence for the fact that it is paramount for women to feel protected by their mate.
Common sense would dictate that people with undesirable traits (e.g. being short) would make them highly likely to be paried with their opposite sex counterparts (fat and mentally ill women).
Actually, mentally ill women is redundant.
>>
>>28763445

Modern pop culture is that white people have to prostrate themselves in apology forever for the past and that black and brown people are poor oppressed angels that can never do any wrong.

White women have all taken it to heart and all dream about fucking brown guys.
>>
>>28763459
some of us are short than that yes but most native guys are average or tall yeah
>>
>>28763463
>implying someone can't provide evidence for the fact that it is paramount for women to feel protected by their mate.
I don't believe short men with massive amounts of muscle are more likely than their thin counterparts to attract a particularly attractive woman. I'd say the same for thin tall people and their more massive counterparts as well.

But either way expressing that women are more attracted to tall men is mutually exclusive to the point you are trying to prove, without proof, that the majority of short men marry fat and mentally ill women.

Asian men for example are much shorter and considered to be less attractive than their European and American counterparts, but less likely to marry larger women, if you can believe that.

This is not proof of your assertion.
>>
Who has it worse? Lanklets or Manlets?
>>
>>28763380
I'm white but I want the race to be destroyed, I want white people to suffer for all the pain we've caused minorities. I need niggers in the women who look like me, raping my mother and sister right in front of me while the men of my family are forced to watch

White people deserve it
>>
>>28763509
Not that guy but how often do you see <5'7" men with gfs/wives in the first place? I swear most are single
>>
>>28763261
>tfw I have those exact stats

It truly is
>>
>>28763536
Not him but I'm 5'6 with a 5'9 girlfriend as is my best friend although his girlfriend is the same height as he is, but I think when you're black it's a bit different
>>
>>28763509
I have never seen a short man with an attractive woman. You're grasping at straws to argue a point that's not consistent with reality.
>>
>>28763523
lanklets can build muscle and look good. manlets build muscle and look like they're compensating
>>
>>28763472
oh neat? but where i live racism is still around kinda but yeah i get what yer saying and plus non whites are "exotic" and "different" to women
>>
>>28763530

Good, good. I see you memorized your state issued pledge of cuckholdry allegiance written by Ezra Feldbergsteingold.
>>
>>28763593
>I have never seen a short man with an attractive woman.
That's an anecdote though anon.
>>
>>28763581
are your girlfriends black too?
>>
>>28763623
Mine is multi-racial, his is hispanic.
>>
>>28763608

Yeah, racism is "still alive" in the south, but you see higher rates of interracial relationships there than the north.

Racism is long dead and gone and soon, so will the white race.
>>
>>28763621
>m-m-m-muh anecdotes.
Mental gymnastics. You know I'm right that short statured men get the short end of the stick.
>>
>>28763663
>perhaps if I add some dashes prior to the logical fallacy I've presented it will make it seem as though that's not what it is!

No doubt short men have a more difficult time attaining relationships, if we are to look at the data available. But none of that data expresses that short men are less likely or incapable of attaining the hand of an attractive woman.

Rather only anecdotes have been provided as a means to "prove" that silly assertion.
>>
So much debate over something so simple...
Women prefer men that are taller than them, generally the taller the better to a certain extent.

Doesn't matter as much if he's 5'6" or 5'0" as long as he's at least taller than she is.
>>
>>28763658
i live in canada in a small mountain town but yeah for the most part its dead i suppose
>>
when will they learn /r9k/?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 640x1136
>>28763658
End the white race, is there anything better than a black nigger digging out a white girl's hind quarters?

With each stroke a little bit of her heritage destroyed, when he deposits the evil black seed in her womb her ancestral homeland weeps, ravaged by the negro BEAST
>>
>>28763695

A woman would prefer a 6' guy over a 5'6" guy ten outta ten times.
>>
>>28762576
>Manlets are literally the male equivalent of fat women
except that we have no control of our height. and fat women can get laid easily if they have fat tits and ass (which most of them do)
>>
>>28763715
https://twitter.com/lil_boosie4/status/734548654011351040
>>
>>28763716
if the guy is at least 4 inches taller than the girl, it doesnt matter whether hes 5'6 or 6

i've heard girls say exactly that, "he has to be at least a few inches taller than me"
>>
>>28763694
It is literally common sense that an undesirable trait will put you in league with others who posess undesirable traits.
>>
>>28763775

That's how low she's willing to go. If you give her the option, she'll pick the taller guy ten out of ten times.
>>
>>28763748

She looks Hispanic, not white. And this is pedophilia because she's only 15.
>>
It's funny how these threads are always bitter male virgins arguing against each other about what women want. Women don't even know what they want.

How come no woman ever gives her opinion? Because nobody gives a shit about your insecurities.
>>
>>28762473

That's the worst. I just can't take myself seriously as an adult when all of my friends are over 6 feet tall. I was having a drink with my housemate and my friend from university who are both above 6"2 and someone rings my uni friend and asks him how many people there are there and he replies with "Two and a half men". It's absolutely fucking crushing to hear things like this. My proportions are hobit like, too: Big hang and feet, short stocky legs and arms, baby face and curly hair. It's real shitty.

Saying that, most women Ive talked to say that they don't care how big a guy is as long as he is bigger than them.
>>
>>28763887
>How come no woman ever gives her opinion?
Ever seen any forum where any girl posts her ideal anywhere?

Try and find one who says her ideal is 5'7 or below
>>
>>28763924

Well I can gurantee that the majority of them won't even specify height.
>>
File: 1459640789719.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459640789719.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>28763908
>has people that invite him out to drink and do things

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I AM 6'3 AND THE LAST TIME I SPENT TIME WITH SOMEONE WHO WASNT A FAMILY MEMBER WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL
>>
>>28763969
Because most of them don't even acknowledge men below 5'10

It's so obvious in their minds that they don't even have to bring it up.

Whenever height is brought up though not one will say they have an ideal male that's 5'7
>>
>>28764000

Why does that number keep changing? You're talking bullshit.
>>
>>28763971

>Invite him out to drink

We were at my house. We fucking live together.
>>
Women here in Norway care a lot about height

Most women i know say they wouldn't fuck a guy under 1.80m
>>
Redpill me on manlets. Are they the biggest (lel) beta bucks?
>>
I like guys around my height and i'm 5'6, a guy that is 5'6 to 5'9 sounds lovely. but then again that isn't that short anyway.
>>
>>28764905
>look at me mommy im lying on the internet again

boipucci or GTFO
>>
>>28762329
I'm 176CM, no idea how much is that in 'merica units

am I manlet?
>>
>>28765694
yep 175cm here
>>
>>28762617
What I didn't say I hate short guys. I'm 5'4 I think. So don't you think it would look weird if I dated a guy who was 5'0 or 5'2
>>
>>28762535
> be not insecure
> Stacy makes fun of me for being short in high school
>chad joins in and fucks with me during basketball at school
> insecure now
>>
>>28765694
>>28765838
my manlets
>>
>>28762329
No, if you learn.
>>
>>28762580
Will you be my gf
I'm 6'2"
jk kill yourself roastie whore ;)
>>
>>28762580
Eat shit and die, beef-curtains
>>
>>28763102
King of manlets has to be stupidest name ever.
You're either a man or a midget .
I'm 5'10 and I'm a manlet not a kin or whatever.
>>
>>28766241
considering your tone you're prolly just an ass
>>
Honestly, I must live in manletland or something. Most people around me are about my height, and I'm 5'8".

Murrica btw
>>
>>28766417
>people
men*
women aren't people either way so
>>
File: Leo.jpg (79 KB, 397x576) Image search: [Google]
Leo.jpg
79 KB, 397x576
>>28762329
Not if you're Leo.
>>
I don't get one thing about manlets. Why are they the most bitter faggots ever? Like any manlet I know is this edgelord that broods about.
>>
>>28762329
I see lots of manlets with pretty hot women. They aren't even rich or famous, just normal dudes that date and hook up like anyone else.

I am 6'2" and my brother is 5'9". I was an ugly dork in HS and he was into sports, playing guitar, a total chad. He slayed tons of super hot pussy and I never got anywhere near the kind of girls he got with.

Now he is a bit chubby and hasn't aged well while I am fairly fit and have a better looking face, but he can still get hotter girls than I can.

The height thing is basically an internet dating phenomenon. When you don't actually have to be held responsible for acting like a shallow bitch, you can make up all the crazy standards you want. All you have to work with on the internet is a stat sheet and a pic, you can be as picky as you like. IRL, a guy thats an inch or two taller than you, good looking and talks well won't be shut down just because they aren't 6'5".
>>
>>28762346
Is it though?

This guy, Tom Cruise, fucking Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jet Li, Elijah Wood, mother fucking Kevin Hart is a midget, Jack Black, Chad Allen (check his name yo)... jesus I need to stop because there's just no end to the list.

"But they're all movie stars, waa waa waa!" yes, of course the were born with billions into the white screen, sure. Except, NO. These fucks came from more or less useless backgrounds and many of them spent their early years fighting through the same shit you all do. You think a fucking manlet teen has it easy trying to be an actor? Some of them being 30 or even 40 years old before they eventually had their first hit.

This caste represents what I see IRL as well. All my life, I've seen no correlation between people's height and the amount of pussy they get. Their weight, money or social skills on the other hand... well now that's another story. And obviously the number 1 fucking winner we all know: their looks.

If you're handsome as fuck, it doesn't matter if you're fucking 5.5", you're still gonna get a billion times more pussy than the average looking 6.3".
>>
as long as youre not wearing lifts like RDJ then whatever
>>
>shorter than most guys
>tall as or slightly taller than most females
>still get pussy

Height doesn't really matter, you just can't let it make you super not confident
>>
>>28763102
I'm acceptable in the morning and king of manlets at night :'(
>>
I'm 5'11 I'd be willing to go down to as low as 5'7 if you could give me a normie brain
>>
>>28763151
By the definition of the bell curve, that's wrong though.

About 95.5 percent of the female population and 95 percent of the male population is too dumb for self actualization and real metacognition, but there are geniuses in the female population nonetheless.
>>
>>28763174
What about manlet Asians?
>>
>>28762970
There is no way those two are even able to have sex with eachother
>>
>>28762329
> Being a manlet
Not so bad if you have confidence.
>Being ugly and a manlet
You're fucked
>>
Here is the most unattractive things to women

>Height
Mostly bellow 5"10, but a lot of women today think of 6 as the magic number. Most women don't feel comfortable dating some one shorter than them, and even short girls don't like dating guys who are slightly taller than them, reminds them of how short they are. You think disfigurement comes in here but not really, most women would rather go out with a disfigured tall guy "IE burn victim" than some one 5 inches shorter

>Status
Do you have lots of real life friends? Lots of them on facebook with like 50 likes at least every time you post something? No then they figure something is wrong with you/you're anti social. Height and this are tied, if you have a Facebook profile and no one but your mom comments you can be sure you will die a virgin.

>Geekiness
Women don't like geeks, the cultural perception is they are awkward, weak and beta. When a women says she wants a geeky guy it means an attractive tall guy who wears glasses. I never seen/heard of a woman creaming over Stephen Hawking

>Boring
Some one who has a good job, house paid off, no old dramas following him, is actually a negative for woman. Women who meet some poor guy who does not have his shit together, see him as a mystery, maybe they can fix him, hes a rebel that they can fix. When reality is hes an impulsive idiot who can't manage women and goes to jail for assaulting some one at a gas station. Going to jail is actually a plus for women

This is all American society BTW, Europe has different rules from what I have seen.
>>
>>28767339
What if you're ugly, a manlet, but have confidence? I imagine you'd be seen as the crowd clown ala le funny quip man tyrone from game of thrones.
>>
>>28767641
Now give tips for Europe please.
>>
>>28767641

How would western europe be any different? Girls are girls.
>>
>>28767743
But what about.. Eastern Europe?
>>
File: 1463574279401.jpg (349 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1463574279401.jpg
349 KB, 1280x960
>>28767785
>Just beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yourself
oregano
>>
File: 1462263196936.png (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1462263196936.png
1 MB, 1280x960
Transfag here. How do I get shorter? Im 5'10, I want to be 5'8
>>
>>28767736
>>28767743
From what I gathered at the "pub" during my visit they thought immigrants were sexy and I spoke English very well. So I can't even begin to make comparisons since I was treated radically different from the get go.

I am not even black/sand people, I lived in Florida before then and was always in the sun so maybe the tan threw em off. IDK any more, I am on the west coast now and got a lot paler but it really made me question my ethnicity
>>
>>28766695
this is true. even the successfull manlets had to start at the bottom and they succeeded despite their height. looks >> height anytime
>>
>>28767870
cut your head off
>>
>>28767325
wouldn't she just suffocate
>>
>>28763174
>That's because he's non-white so he automatically becomes a Chad to white women. They all can't live without dark men.
was going to say something but this is kind of right I'm black and 5'3 but pretty good looking and white girls do flock to me

I like trannies though so not really a plus for me
>>
>>28762465
Yeah no short man has ever had sex with someone they didn't pay you sperg.
>>
File: KWfqH7O.jpg (70 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
KWfqH7O.jpg
70 KB, 600x800
No it is not.

The average man is taller than 90% of women.

Women want confidence,and a guy that makes them laugh occasionally.
>>
Tfw could literally fix myself if I was rich, could get legs lengthened and be 5'10, could afford a clear face with dermabrasion and a bunch of other face fixing expensive shit etc.

I'm doomed to a life of sub mediocrity, my only hope is to win the lottery but I never even play it
>>
ITT: Manlets who will never learn
>>
>>28768273
Must Agree
Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.