[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would St. Elliot's day be without some new leaks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1435762148288.png (960 KB, 903x709) Image search: [Google]
1435762148288.png
960 KB, 903x709
What would St. Elliot's day be without some new leaks? Admittedly, this isn't completely new, I found it ages ago and released it, but it is a never-before-seen partial description of a lost-forever WoW video by Elliot himself:

>How to easily hack anyone's World of Warcraft account. Send an Email to blizzard's account recovery bot: [email protected] Title it: //WoWAccountRecover// In the email body ...

(yes, it appears he tried to scam people)

Source: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:mvqyc8XJH7EJ:mw1.google.com/mw-video/youtube_daily/09_0000000315_0000000060.kmz+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au
Original video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fMkz77tNFM
>>
No

>whiny little bitch
>was extremely privileged, wanted for nothing because he had rich parents
>went to college with his parents' money, bought expensive clothes and a car with his parents' money
>still failed at life through no one's fault but his own
>took it out on other betas instead of Chad
>He was a complete failure. A fuck-up. A butthurt loser to the bitter end. May he rest in piss.
>>
>>28762275
how to watch it desu?
>>
>>28762275

I can't see the video
>>
>>28762542

Why are you even on /r9k/? Everyone's celebrating, and you're sitting in a corner complaining.

>>28762797
>>28762835

You can't, as it says in the OP, it's lost. All that exists appears to be that description.
>>
Elliot Rodger was a dumb faggot.
>>
POSTING IN A FAILED HAPA THREAD
>>
>>28762951
jesus christ shut the fuck up norman
>>
>>28762951
He had everything yet he fucked up.
>>
>>28763081
>If you dislike the whiny failed normie you're not a robot.
Suck my cock. Once you are done with Elliot's, that is.
>>
How did tnis guy have everything?

You act like hes a chad. Some 6'2 six pack 20 inch.bi's rich good looking blonde white guy
>>
>>28762894
>muh hugbox
Swallow his cum all you want. Elliot was a faggot from day one.
>>
>>28762894
>Everyone's celebrating
DUDE, ANGRY WHINY HAPA, LMAOOOO
>>
>>28763202
If he would have looked like that, he would still have been a failure. He chose to be a failure.
>>
>>28762894
>Why are you even on /r9k/? Everyone's celebrating, and you're sitting in a corner complaining.
He's such a big fan that he's re-enacting Elliot "participating" in birthday parties as a kid.
>>
File: 1452311223656.png (678 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
1452311223656.png
678 KB, 473x704
I like the Rodge as a character, but as a person he was trash.

Just read his manifesto, he was a failed normie who never even tried to achieve anything. He wasted his teenage years playing WoW, and expected girls to approach him (which NEVER happens to non-chads).
He was a pathethic entitled retard with enough money to do plenty of stuff, which he never did because he still expected the world to hand everything to him.
Yes, all the bullying was fucked up, and Soumaya was a bitch. But he was the one to blame for his shitty life.
Worshipping a failed normie is NOT what a robot does. You might as well worship single moms.
>>
bump

famfamfamsmh
>>
>>28765050
>normie
As if you know jackshit, you weren't even here when he did it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.