[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Elliot Rodger comes into the surgery >Tells me he is planning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (674 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
674 KB, 2197x1463
>Elliot Rodger comes into the surgery
>Tells me he is planning on a 'day of retribution'
>Knows he will have to commit suicide afterwards
>Wants me to give him 30 doses of diazepam for use on the day of retribution
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>28762155
Please, never ever stop this meme. Pretty please.
>>
>>28762155

Piss off with this guy. Elliot doesn't deserve to have his reputation tarnished by this loser. You're the only person on the board who cares about this nobody, so it's time to stop.
>>
Good.

>whiny little bitch
>was extremely privileged, wanted for nothing because he had rich parents
>went to college with his parents' money, bought expensive clothes and a car with his parents' money
>still failed at life through no one's fault but his own
>took it out on other betas instead of Chad
>He was a complete failure. A fuck-up. A butthurt loser to the bitter end. May he rest in piss.
>>
>>28762276
I agree with this dude here desu
>>
>>28762293
Elliot is nothing compared to Shipman.
>>
>>28762320
>they think they can manage opinions without improving physical conditions
hahaha
>>
File: EyE-Brouzuf.gif (1005 KB, 444x272) Image search: [Google]
EyE-Brouzuf.gif
1005 KB, 444x272
>>28762293
Elliot Whiny Rodgers can't hold a candle to Dr. Shipman even in his wildest dreams, so fuck off to one of the >6 threads about that nu-male that are up now.

>mfw there are more threads about Elliot that victims he achieved.
KEK
>>
I don't get this meme someone explain it to me
>>
>>28762320
This, i look forward to the day people stop caring about ChinKike.
>>
>>28762706
Google "Harold Shipman".

>>28762732
Gonna go out on a limb here and say nobody really "cares" about him. He's just the Beta Uprising maymay incarnate.
>>
File: 1464002939597.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464002939597.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>28762155
he saves the dose and gives it to some roasties
>>
>>28763254
He couldn't do that with two guns. What makes you think he'd be able with a syringe?
>>
>>28764336
The fact that
YOU CAN'T DODGE
THE RODGE
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.