[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have an anime/game-con greentext thread? >Friend is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: feels smug.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
feels smug.png
129 KB, 724x611
Can we have an anime/game-con greentext thread?

>Friend is huge weeb and I push her into playing P3:FES
>She likes it very much and cosplays like Mitsuru in some anime expo
>She drinks some orujo in a nearby bar at night, just when the event finish
>She ends up wasted as she has only drunk shit-tier things like wine with coke and shit
>I have to take her to her hotel room and she can barely walk
>She falls sleep as I put her on the bed
>I undress her shirt and I start groping her just because she was my crush and I'm a fucking pervert
>I continue by slowly fingering her while I fap to the sight of my crush being wasted and wearing my waifu's clothes
>I cum and I clean my hand in her belly
>Go back to my room because some hotel stuff doing night rounds near us
>Later in the morning she goes full bananas because she discovers what I did, as I left her undressed and with cum all over her belly.
>She didn't report to the police as she doesn't want to have trouble with her parents, but she doesn't talk with me anymore

I fucked up the only female friendship I had. JUST.
>>
She was conscious and she enjoyed it but doesn't want to admit it.
>>
>>28761941
why didnt you just clean up?

you could've done the deed, and gotten away with it
>>
>>28762654
Hotel security was doing rounds near the room (They even looked at me like if I was some criminal as we entered the hotel), I got nervous and I went out into my room before they could get more close.

I'm a fucking idiot.
>>
>gaming convention is in town
>decide to go because I never do anything
>barely any people there
>nothing going on
>the kind of people that went were the stereotypical definition of neckbeards
>some of them were literally wearing flame shirts and fedoras
>thought this kind of shit was a 4chan myth until I saw multiple people like that
>went to a bar down the street
>the day was then salvaged
>>
I just now realized I've never looked for mitsuru cosplayers...

Why the fuck haven't I.

Also chie master race, fgt
>>
>>28761941
Damn man that's just being a horrible person.

And I have nothing to green text because I'm a robot and not a horrible normie.

>go to anime con alone for 4 days
>make no friends/acquaintances
>go home
>>
>>28761941
With this story I find it amazing how you even had a female friend to begin with.
I understand that you'd want to fuck her and all that, but you actually had the
balls to leave her undressed, soaked in your cum...

I understand that a lot of people on here (including myself) don't quite get the normie
standards on how to act around others, but seriously... wtf?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.