[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been studying for almost three years >realize I dont even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1386597644414.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1386597644414.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>been studying for almost three years
>realize I dont even want to study
>realize I just want a 9-5 job
>cant quit now because I'll be even more of a loser
>going to fail my thesis
>just want to go home and search for jobs there

help
>>
File: 1429277881738.jpg (85 KB, 580x563) Image search: [Google]
1429277881738.jpg
85 KB, 580x563
>been studying for about 2 months
>realize I don't even want to graduate and get a job
>realize I don't want to do any meaningful work ever

I don't know either anon
>>
>>28761878
Just go home anon. You still have the option without looking like a complete idiot
>>
>2nd year of college
>first english class
>know that I'm going to not do the work and fail it
>thousands of dollars of debt
>my grandma is putting down 10k a year for my education
>I'm probably going to disappoint everyone
How do i motivate myself to write? I'm a comp sci major God damn it this wasn't what i wanted
>>
>>28761826
>studying for 4 years
>Taking higher level classes over and over again
>Fail them every time
I'm 3 years behind the curve and I've spent 4 years worth of money and time. A STEM major that's too dumb and unmotivated to pass calculus 3 is just embarrassing.
>>
we really need a uni/college dropout general
>>
File: 1447620846827.png (11 KB, 389x391) Image search: [Google]
1447620846827.png
11 KB, 389x391
>>28761973
home was getting hell with my stepfather pressuring me, also I rented an apartment so I wouldn't need to commute and we moved all my stuff here
It's a good suggestion though, maybe I just need to tell my parents how I feel but I don't think they would handle it well
>>
>>28761826
after doing a 9-5 job for a couple of months i bet you feel the same about working. you're so far along now you may as well finish what you started, at least it will give you more options at the end of it.
>>
>>28762085
Maybe, but I dont know if failing courses is that much better. I need a break at the very least
>>
File: 1461724562415.png (30 KB, 547x603) Image search: [Google]
1461724562415.png
30 KB, 547x603
>>28761826
>He fell for the college meme
We tried to warn you.
>>
you're too deep now

9-5 job is literally cancer.
Literally, and thats no fucking joke. Unless you are fucking rolling on happiness every single day you sit down and get to work, then you're gonna fucking hate it after like 2 months. Watch. Then you're get into the petty office politics and drama and little social clique's that they fucking have.
Have fun.
>>
>>28761974
I wish I had a rich grandma to pay for my education. My dad died of cancer and left me nothing. My mom and step dad are going to pay for my sisters education's.
Im 21 and have only done a semester of college and I failed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.