[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel like being alone has become so ingrained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1463501832372.jpg (504 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463501832372.jpg
504 KB, 1920x1080
Does anyone else feel like being alone has become so ingrained within your identity that you practically can't imagine yourself in a relationship?
>>
Nope. All I can think about is being whisked away. Not by a human, though. Humans are capricious and uncertain of themselves and what surrounds them.

I can't imagine myself in a relationship with anyone I have ever met, that's what I'll leave it at. But I think there are curiously different humans out there who could show me something I never knew I could believe. And if not, well, there has to be something else.
>>
>>28761754
iktf OP
I don't even know what I'd do with a gf at this point, so much of my time is spent alone that I feel like i wouldn't be able to entertain them
the relationship would be 100% them forcing me to do stuff
>>
>>28761754
That's what I believed until I got in a relationship.
>>
>>28761754

Pretty much. I've accepted it, it's second nature now. Even the idea of intimacy is strange and intimidating. At the same time it feels weird. I feel weird not being able to do something that's so commonplace for regular people. I feel like some kind of alien that doesn't belong. Opposite of a special snowflake.
>>
>>28761754
yes actually
i went on a date once (and only once) and being with someone was a real struggle for me even simple things like walking around as a pair and stuff
>>
File: 1372851795608.jpg (112 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1372851795608.jpg
112 KB, 653x490
>most robots fantasize about getting a gf and leading a relatively normal life
>been fucked up for so long that all of that seems alien to me
>don't even see a point in it anymore
I don't understand why or how I'm still alive. I don't know what I'm even living for.

But we're all gonna make it, right?
>>
Sort of. I think I lack the capacity to actually trust and want to be around someone in a living situation like that and not think about leaving all the time. I definitely don't trust them when I'm not around. Don't think it'd really work any way long term.
>>
>>28761754
This senpaitachi.
All of the figures I identify with, my favourite literature, etc., all of it builds on this identity as a mentally disturbed loner.
Sometimes I wonder what I'd do if things got better. I don't want to be a fraud.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.