[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the fuck do normies like meme games such as "charades"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Charades_LargeWide.jpg (43 KB, 617x347) Image search: [Google]
Charades_LargeWide.jpg
43 KB, 617x347
why the fuck do normies like meme games such as "charades"?

I have no conception of how anyone could find this enjoyable
>>
>>28761685
acting silly is embarrassing so a lot of people feel inhibited to it

letting yourself act that way is fun because you're letting lose
>>
>>28761722
I guess you have to be an idiot to comprehend why you would feel the urge to do that
>>
Because it can be challenging to entertain a group unless you're a real comedian or wordsmith. It is also social unlike watching a movie and acceptable for all crowds unlike drugs or all the other things that actually are fun.
>>
Charades is actually pretty fun imo
Does that make me a normalfag?

only normalslime use the term "normie", btw
>>
>>28761796
>tfw you will never host a robitussin party
why is alcohol the only drug that's socially acceptable?
I would kill for a group of dxmbros even if it's all I had in common with them
>>
File: 1458789689662.gif (2 MB, 295x211) Image search: [Google]
1458789689662.gif
2 MB, 295x211
>>28761685
I dread the holiday season because I know my wife will inevitably drag me off to her hillbilly family dinner with bingo party. No shit.

>Someone buys cheap $2 walmart gifts for a basket of prizes
>Bust out cards
>Fucking loud-as-fuck drunk-skank Aunt Tam and her shitling clone offspring ALWAYS yell and get super in to it, oh fuck
>Everyone else thinks its fun

I know some year they will want me to be the caller, robutts. The hours just drag by until they run out of prizes in the shitbasket.

If you think that's bad, try having a group of the same wanting to play modern shitty boardgames like Quelf.

I hate getting dragged to this normie shit but it's literally the only thing my wife does that I dislike. Usually I do ok as long as I manage to get a seat by her. I've learned to jealously stick to her side and guide her to the right seating, because in her family its socially acceptable to sit separated or across from each other. Fuuuuuuck.
>>
>>28761925
Pro tip most people get high or drunk before going to family outings. The smart people at least who can handle their shit.
>>
File: 1454005284234.png (286 KB, 500x716) Image search: [Google]
1454005284234.png
286 KB, 500x716
>>28761925
Who the fuck would play BINGO? Have an attention span? You now have all the tools you need for it!
>>
>>28761957
Yeah I've learned that I can have a beer or two and be okay. It's like body glue for my normie mask. Plus I find I actually like a lot of microbrew snobshit, which lets me show my powerlevel to shitbag Coors-drinking distant relatives and they won't try to have things in common with me.

>>28761993
It's fucking horrible. I asked this last year. It has to do with some tradition that started 'years ago' (like 20 years) when someone went to another persons house around thanksgiving, got stuck in a snow storm, and all they had was a tray of chicken enchiladas and a boxed bingo game, so they played.

I have to say the food is usually pretty fucking cash though.
>>
>>28761957
Wat, really? Everyone does this? In my family it always seems like it's just me. Maybe they have good self-control...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.