[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey blackbots, why so stupid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IQAveragebyCountry-954x442.png (567 KB, 954x442) Image search: [Google]
IQAveragebyCountry-954x442.png
567 KB, 954x442
Hey blackbots, why so stupid?
>>
Because the environment in Africa was so harsh that generally it was favorable to repeat what was known to work rather than to innovate. The creative people were the first to die off.
>>
>>28761883
if the environment's harsh, that's when you really need to innovate
>>
>>28761883
And how about now? What's their excuse now?
>>
>>28761959
The gene pool is the result of thousands of years of selecting for people who "played it safe" and this doesn't just change overnight.
>>
>>28761936
Not as much as you "need" to avoid getting eaten by lions or struck by an illness.
>>
>>28762007
and innovation helps you avoid those things

really what you wrote was the stupidest fucking shit i have ever read

europe with its chilling winters wasnt a harsh environment?
>>
>>28761677
No education, less intelectual development, lower IQ

that and in Africa physical capability was the most important for survival, so that was developed the most.
>>
>>28762028
That's something you have 3/4ths of the year to prepare for in advance. Not the same as all-year round threats.
>>
Why is my penis overcooked?
>>
>>28761883
Not to mention, poor selection of animals that took to domestication.

Literally, no where on earth is there a thriving community where the people are also always hungry.

Food first, stars second.
>>
Africas IQ is the same as asterdam in the 1950s
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.