[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETs:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1446531895499.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1446531895499.png
516 KB, 680x418
What would you do if you got up one day and your mommy was dead in her bed?
Would you leave the body there and go kill yourself? Or leave the house and run? Or call someone?
>>
>unzips dick
welp
>>
I wouldn't really care that much.
But I'd certainly try to call someone or get some help since I don't want to be pegged as the murderer.
>>
i would call the police and ask how much would it cost for removal of a corpse and then go about my daily routine
>>
>>28761570
>tfw both in employement and education

Life still sucks.

>What would you do if you got up one day and your mommy was dead in her bed?
Visit home and take care of stuff. Help my brother.
That is if I don't have a mental breakdown and crawl into a fetal position.
>>
File: 1437055817609.webm (103 KB, 312x240) Image search: [Google]
1437055817609.webm
103 KB, 312x240
>>28761585
You said pegged
>>
Call 911, then my dad and probably brother. I'd probably have a panic attack because I'm not used to drastic changes like that.

I'd probably be devastated and depressed for a while, but her $500k life insurance would help me cope
>>
>What would you do if you got up one day and your mommy was dead in her bed?
But I have already seen her on her death bed. Eighteen years ago.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.