[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
St Elliot's Church will now hold a eulogy for Elliot Rodger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: churchofrodger.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
churchofrodger.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
St Elliot's Church will now hold a eulogy for Elliot Rodger

We are gathered here today to commemorate the life of Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger, born July 24th 1991, and who was taken from us 2 years ago today. Elliot's life began in England where he had a happy start to childhood. He would often look back fondly on this time of his life, and would remain the best part of it.

Aged 5, Elliot and his family moved to the United States where his life there started off very well, and he made a number of friends. some of whom would stay with him until his last days. Elliot would soon become a troubled soul, and his happy childhood would come to pass, to be replaced by an unpleasant era in middle school, though he would still recount some positive times there.

As a young man Elliot eventually moved to Isla Vista, to start a new life as a college student, but his troubles would only intensify. This culminated in Elliot carrying out the 'day of retribution', which would not only lead to the loss of life for others, but also, tragically, his own.

Amen (press F to pay respects)

I now invite friends, family and worshippers to say a few words.
>>
>>28761378
i think we cannot fathom the amount of pain that elliot endured but im happy about his final riddance of his sore and bleak loneliness
>>
>>28761378
i think he would be happy to witness his impact on the robot culture
>>
File: 1463977000488.jpg (53 KB, 784x811) Image search: [Google]
1463977000488.jpg
53 KB, 784x811
>>28761378
this thread deserves more responses
>>
>>28761648
Don't worry anon, I have a lit of 9 thread I plan to create throughout the day, things will pick up as the yanks wake up
>>
F

Praise St Elliot
>>
Rest you weary soul.

F
>>
File: W10-User.jpg (160 KB, 1035x1439) Image search: [Google]
W10-User.jpg
160 KB, 1035x1439
>>28761502
This.
He was a martyr of our time. I can't think of a single human being that suffered more through his short life. Not even Christ, Seneca, the Joan D'Arc can compare their suffering to the torture the supreme gentleman had to endure.

Being denied blonde pussy despite being the finest man that ever walked this sorry planet is a torment that nobody deserves, let alone our Lord and Saviour, Elliot Rodgers.

May he find rest and blonde, sex-willing Stacies that don't mind his supreme and sophisticated personality in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Yes. It's satire, but doesn't read as different as "serious" posts about this meme fag.

He was taken from us too soon.
>>
File: 1463868376069.jpg (73 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1463868376069.jpg
73 KB, 604x453
>>28761378

Hey elliot.

You were a faggot who I had nothing in common with.

I guess we're just separate kinds of crazy, c'est la vie. But I feel bad for your sister. Having to live with narcissist is the worst kind of hell.

Anyways, I hope you're burning in hell for all eternity, along with those beady eyes and goddawful liver lips. You never contributed anything, you never targeted the people you hate. You failed in this life worse than even the most retarded robot, despite having everything handed to you on a silver platter.

Good job, little faggot.
>>
File: 0605 - k1CNRFs.jpg (11 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
0605 - k1CNRFs.jpg
11 KB, 249x243
F

He was the hero needed, I hope more people will join the beta uprising, I sure will pretty soon.
>>
>>28761378
F
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3UU7bjPaFM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
>>
>>28761378
F
I'll get a vanilla latte today in remembrance, rest easy my friend.
>>
>>28761848

So will I, I've never been to starbucks before but apparently they put your name on the cup or something. I'll ask for elliot then make a thread were we can post our Lattes
>>
F
Elliot Rodger was not a bad man, he was just confused.
>>
>>28761822

His words would never have reached us if he hadn't become a martyr. Just another video of a guy talking on the internet. In death he is immortal and everywhere.
>>
forgive the normies, for they know not what they do.

absolve the normies, for they see not what they do

destroy the normies, for they cannot change what they are.
>>
>>28761839

Where is that image of the long car with Elliot as driver?
>>
Fuck em

>whiny little bitch
>was extremely privileged, wanted for nothing because he had rich parents
>went to college with his parents' money, bought expensive clothes and a car with his parents' money
>still failed at life through no one's fault but his own
>took it out on other betas instead of Chad
>He was a complete failure. A fuck-up. A butthurt loser to the bitter end. May he rest in piss.
>>
>>28762401
very originaI >>28761572
>>
>>28762511
meant to link this, but messed up >>28762415
>>
>>28762511
>>28762524
That was also me. Im posting this in every elliot thread
>>
For they could not love you
But still your love was true
And when no hope was left in sight
On that starry, starry night

You took your life, as lovers often do
But I could've told you Elliot
This world was never meant for
One as beautiful as you
>>
File: bigrock.png (824 KB, 928x545) Image search: [Google]
bigrock.png
824 KB, 928x545
>>28762627

How beautiful
>>
File: 1455708612997.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1455708612997.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>28762107
here you go famalamamalam
>>
dkjadjqsdjqsukd
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.