[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a job >no car so have to use bus to get there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 236x236
>finally get a job
>no car so have to use bus to get there
>buses are shit and I'm late for induction
>sorry anon we need someone more reliable
>immediately let go

I genuinely want to die. There's no way to win with the normies
>>
>>28761286
just do what I did

spend years looking for a job that's less than 2 miles way and then walk there on foot every single day

I want to die
>>
>>28761286
I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>28761305

The thing is the job itself is about a 10 minute walk from my house but the induction centre is about 30 miles away and no trains go there
>>
>>28761286
>not getting there one hour early
Holy shit what the fuck do you have to lose by being overly prepared? One or two hours of NEET time? You are so fucking stupid. You were lucky enough to actually be given a job. If I had that sort of luck, you can get I wouldn't fuck it up on the first day. I arrive an hour early even to job interviews. Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>28761351
I bet
>They probably didn't want to hear about it either.
>and those rat bastards only wanted to pay you min wage.
>>
>Not getting their early/preparing for inevitable public transit delay
You deserved it anon
>>
>>28761286
Be honest OP, you didn't even want the job, otherwise you would have made sure you got there early. You're an adult so you know buses are bullshit and won't get you to your destination on time.

It's your own fault and you did it on purpose.
>>
>>28761286
Just get there an hour like what I used to do and find a coffee shop nearby.
>>
>>28761286
Should have chosen an earlier bus then, idiot.

>>28761351
The fuck - a 30 min walk is not that bad. Why didn't you walk?
>>
>>28761604

THIS.
THIS SO MUCH.

OP is a lazy robot who is unwilling to change his life but blames everyone else for his mistakes.
>>
>>28761639
he said 30 miles, not 30 minutes
>>
>>28761661
Ah, i c my bad.
>>
>trusting a bus
This is why you go extra early
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.