[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>chick has social anxiety >has boyfriend >has friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: phobias_s2_woman_scared.jpg (52 KB, 493x335) Image search: [Google]
phobias_s2_woman_scared.jpg
52 KB, 493x335
>chick has social anxiety
>has boyfriend
>has friends
>lives on own or with bf
>has job

even when women supposedly have mental illness they still have normal lives and good things
>>
>>28761182
That's because guys are desperate for pussy and will put up with a lot to get it.
>>
A girl can accidentally get a bf and friends.
It's not beyond the realm of belief that a socially awkward one can end up with them.
>>
>>28761182
I have social anxiety and manic depressive disorder. I also have a girlfriend of three years, a job, go to school, and live on my own.

Your life doesn't stop solely because of your brain chemistry
>>
>>28761205
then you dont really have it that bad, just like fake women
>>
>>28761182
Maybe she's just not a pussy who lets her fears control her the way we do. Plenty of people with social anxiety have social lives, it just takes a lot more effort for them to handle it.
>>
>>28761205
>I have social anxiety and manic depressive disorder.
No you don't. You just pretend to have problems for attention. I wish I could meet you irl and punch you in the face desu
>>
>>28762279
nope they are fake fucks who think they have something they dont for attention
>>
>>28761205
You don't have social anxiety m8
>>
>>28761205
Real SA actually cripples you. You don't have it anymore if you're able to go back to school/work and actually function in life.

Personally it took me a good chunk of my 20's to recover. I don't go around saying "I have SA". That would be a lie now.
>>
>>28761182
>even when women supposedly have mental illness they still have normal lives and good things
How do you know?
People with SA have trouble socializing, if you know someone with friends they probably don't have SA.
Your claim is dumb because if a woman had SA you couldn't know she has a normal life because due to her SA you would have no chance to meet her or discover she has SA
>>
>>28763111
This sums it all up nicely
>>
File: 1416481047017.png (447 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1416481047017.png
447 KB, 653x490
>>28761182
>women will never know tfw literally hate people and want to blow their brains out
roasties are just nu-males at most
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.