[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you find parties?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
How do you find parties?
>>
God, make me remember something.

I was 16 and this nignog threw a huge party.
100 people showed up, including this bald old creep with a sports car. He ended up driving off with this girl I knew. Fug.
>>
Depends on the type of party. Never been to a party with drunk teens or young adults with loud music and drugs but I would probably leave within minutes. Family parties are alright. I just sit somewhere private and my younger cousins always come over to talk with me the whole party. I went to a party at an indoor skate park and it was a really good time. We just rode around doing bmx games and talking. Got to meet a few pro bmxers. Best party by far I have ever been to.
>>
Depends OP, if u like drugs, alcohol, crap music and normies you should enjoy yourself
>>
>>28761275
This. And a google search should suffice.
Otherwise you can try spidering up facebook if you have one. Look through your friends' feeds, then their friends' friends' feeds, etc. until you hit on something.
>>
>>28761177
They can be alright with some normie buddies, good girl/guy ratio, shots
>>
>>28761177
Enter the queue
>>
you can look for "nearby/upcoming events" on Facebook that are open to the general public.
Unless you're specifically invited, don't just show up randomly to a party. Unless you are VERY good socially (like, wedding crashers good) and can convince the people in there that you have friends who are there and invited you, you'll just creep people out and get kicked out.
It's easy to make party friends if you're in to drugs/alchohol. If you're straight edge it will be very challenging.
>>
>>28761177
>how do i find parties
bye beeing urself anon kun xd lol jk rofl ;)
>>
>>28761995
Best way to learn is breaking into parties.
The bottom level tailgating by walking with a group of people past the bouncer doesn't count btw
>>
Went to a party on Friday night, hated everyone there, so when everyone left to smoke weed upstairs I stole about 20 Woodstock cans, left, and got drunk At my house. Parties r alright I guess
>>
>>28761177
what movie is thatt
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.