[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a nerdy introverted guy, are you worse off being gay or straight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1454901196972.jpg (28 KB, 320x292) Image search: [Google]
1454901196972.jpg
28 KB, 320x292
As a nerdy introverted guy, are you worse off being gay or straight?
>>
Straight honestly. Society has become a lot more tolerant of gays, and women are fucking terrible. If I was bisexual I would be onto men in a heartbeat. Instead, I get to be alone my whole life. Yay.
>>
>>28761139
Gay if you're cute, dead if you're not.
>>
>>28761139
Straight, since there is less variety in what you can be and still do the nasty. Gays can be bears and twinks, boisterous or timid.
>>
>>28761139
I'm pretty happy with being gay. Guys are just a lot more down to earth than women. Glad I don't ever have to be with one. I've actually become a full-on misogynist over the years. Women are retarded, overly-emotional, superficial cunts.
>>
Just open a tinder and set it gay.
I made one with a 5/10 max pic of someone in the interwebz i found and it's scary how many matches+messages it got.
fucking creepy jesus shit, now i understand girls.

tl;dr
be gay
>>
>>28761139
It sucks because I'm not attracted to most guys my age. Fml.
>>
It's ludicrously easy to hook up with a guy if that's something you want. Literally all you have to do is go outside wearing a leather jacket on a warm Friday night it seems.
It's always a game with women though, and you have to make the first move.
>>
>>28761139
Straight, since women are awful.
>>
I have been thinking about this question quite a but.

I'm attracted to women sexually But not romantically. But with cute guys I can feel both a romantic and sexual attraction. I don't know which is better to pursue
>>
>>28761792
Have sex with women and relationships with men. Enjoy the benefits of male bonding and true friendship, while still having roasties on the side to pump and dump. It's the best a straight guy can hope for in these perilous times.
>>
>>28761828
That's degeneracy desu senpai

I mean, if me and my bf could find a nice girl to do a threesome, that's fine, since we are both bi, but being in a OPEN relationship?

That's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>28761845
That's not quite what I meant. I really need to get some sleep. What I'm trying to say here is be friends with guys because they're the cool people. Bitches are only good for sex. If you're bisexual, and you have a choice, go with dudes I'd say. It's going to be a lot easier on you probably, and you don't need to be bothered with all of that hassle with girls unless you want to be.
>>
>>28761139
If you are looking for sex then it's better being gay. For a relationship it is pretty much the same
>>
Listen fuccboi. If you get drunk with a gay guy and have sex he isn't going to accuse you of rape in the morning. Men are men and just as horny as you so getting laid is way easier and in a relationship sex is constant for the length of the relationship, no once a week after the first couple months.

They're also not going to friendzone you because they'd probably get horny and give you a pity fuck. Being a fag is easier than being straight now that only autists and rednecks get triggered by it. You're also higher on the pity pole than straight white sluts and if they try to pull vagina devil magic you can bring up that you're a fag and they lose.
>>
>>28761994
Don't you find that guys are more honest and direct though? Women are all weepy and manipulative about everything. It's not such a guessing game with men. They're easy to understand.
>>
>>28761988
Got it, i agree with you now.
>>28761994
Not true. Almost every guy i know in my life has passions, something that keeps him going on, but girls? Well, they are usually boring as fuck.
>>
>>28761139
Straight. If you go to gay bar you'll 100% get hit on if you're passable.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.