[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What weird habits do you have? I look up random countries/islands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: N O R M I E S.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
N O R M I E S.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
What weird habits do you have?

I look up random countries/islands on Wikipedia and learn everything about them. I'll then click blue words and learn everything about people from there, events, their popular music, anything. I usually do all of this while listening to classical music on the music channel on tv, I've been on Wikipedia and 4chan for 5 hours now and it felt like ten minutes
>>
>tfw you realize you don't actually have any weird habits
>tfw you're completely normal yet somehow not
>>
>very infatuated with my digestion and my poop
>eat healthy and fibre rich diet for optimal regularity
>always poop at the same time everyday
>do it in the shower
>examine my poop for quality, texture, smell and taste
>rinse out meticulously afterwards
>>
Germaphobe, technically I guess. I'm really only like this because my parents never wash their hands, I don't consider being disgusted by that having germaphobia. I definitely take it to extremes but not washing your hands is fucking disgusting.
>>
File: 1453067173973.jpg (86 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1453067173973.jpg
86 KB, 960x540
>>28762593
>and taste
>>
File: 1278268788060.jpg (14 KB, 364x356) Image search: [Google]
1278268788060.jpg
14 KB, 364x356
>that time you learned about svalbard
What the fuck
How many other places in the world are there that I literally know nothing about
>>
File: 1460904843426.jpg (306 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1460904843426.jpg
306 KB, 600x900
If I've copied a large amount of text or an image to the clip board and I am now done with it, I will highlight a single letter in the URL bar and "right click > copy" and make sure to click directly in the middle of the "o" in the word copy. I feel efficient doing this because I know it saves memory by not having all that crap on the clipboard, but I know it's retarded because the memory is negligible.
>>
>>28762663
>Just googled it

How have I not seen this before? It's like a lost island or something.
>>
>>28761125
Here's one for you. Suwarrow
>>
>>28762663
Is that the place with the talking bears?
>>
>>28762663
There are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your imagination, anon.
>>
I thought reading wikipedia for hours on end was a normal thing. I must be a bigger nerd than I thought.
>>
I like really like language.
I read theater plays over and over again until I can play certain scenes in my head.
Whenever I'm bored I start playing them out in my head. Whenever I hear something that reminds me of a play, I feel compulsed to play that scene out in my head again.
This also means though that whenever I forget something, my #1 priority becomes looking it up. The problem is if I'm not alone, if someone asks me what I'm doing I can't just tell them, otherwise they will think I am an autist.
Pic related, it's probably the play I've read most.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.