[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was my hunter on nostalrius which i named after Elliot Rodger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: elliot rodger.jpg (191 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
elliot rodger.jpg
191 KB, 1024x768
This was my hunter on nostalrius which i named after Elliot Rodger because he literally defines the standards of patheticness and chadhate that should be aspired by any true robot

im not saying that i approve of his murders
but after all he is a relatable person and the suffering he endured is truly mind-boggling

i hope he rests in peace

happy st elliots day fellow robots
>>
RIP Elliott
RIP Nostalrius
Fuck you normies
Fuck you Blizzard
>>
>>28761167
Is Blizz normies now?

Is there a word for a robot who sucks up to normies, but is still a robot?
>>
>>28761167
elliot rodger used to play a lot of WoW too im wondering whether i ever played with him in a bg or something
>>
Ever since nost went down there's been a void in my life that I have been unable to fill. Even if blizz opens up vanilla legacy servers they will be filled with retailfags and streamer fanboys.
>>
Not too late to join us on the new Kronos realm.

>>>/vg/143050586
>>
>tfw you wanted the mount to drop so badly

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28761117
first for finalflash
>>
is that famous guy skysize the tauren druid who talked about his virginity in the barrens chat here ? You stayed in my memory
>>
Nice keybindings lol
>>
90's game?
>>
>>28761179

>Is Blizz normies now?

Of course, they're making a movie for the normies, Blizz turned normie when they made MoP for furfag shit.
>>
>>28761893
Blizz was always normie, and D2/WC3/SC1 faglords were as unbearable back then as they are today.
>>
>>28761265
I was gonna do that till I found out the new real they were putting up for the Nost refugees was PvP

I didn't even play on Nost till they set up the PvE server
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.