[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New here. So I get it, I'm a total failure with women too.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1428821430188.jpg (74 KB, 500x578) Image search: [Google]
1428821430188.jpg
74 KB, 500x578
New here. So I get it, I'm a total failure with women too. Why do you guys blame them for your lack of success, though? I can see what makes me unsuccessful. And it's something different for everyone, of course, but it's my own problem.
>>
>>28760997

It's easier and more comforting to blame them than yourself.
>>
>>28760997
>New here
Obvious bait , like going on /pol/ and saying "New here, I get the Muslims are annoying but why hate them for acting like assholes when they want to act like assholes? I'm totally new though and you can probably convince me!"
>>
>>28760997
A lot of the guys here are products of single mothers. 'Nuff said.
>>
>>28760997
>>28761030
>same UID block
>samefagging
try harder
>>
>>28760997

I don't. I understand that it's not the girl's fault I'm severely autistic and will die a virgin. I only blame society and Disney for making girls believe they're entitled to a 10/10 Chad.
>>
>>28761038
Ok, I admit I've been here a few times whenever I want to feel better about myself, but I don't browse r9k and that doesn't change my confusion over the general attitude here.
>>
Being ugly isn't actually my fault though.
The only thing I could blame is nature for giving me the middle finger though.
No one is to blame.
>>
>>28761086
There are ugly guys who get laid. Find another excuse.
>>
>>28761123
The truth is that being less attractive doesn't make you hopeless, you just have to try a lot harder
>>
men aren't loved or valued for anything.
women are all we have, if they don't express value in us, then what is the point of anything? who else am i supposed to blame?
"women, the only thing that really matter to me, don't value me, i think i'll blame monkeys!"
it doesn't matter what you fucking put blame on, that which you desire most doesn't acknowledge your existence.

you have to spend the rest of your years following that trying to figure out how to get women to acknowledge your existence, whether you're successful or not.
>>
Where do you start? I have no game, it's throw yourself or be thrown at. I have no idea what to blame, I'm beginning to think I haven't the slightest clue what women want. What the fuck is it they want, it probably differs from woman to woman.

I'm going to blame being a manchild above all else, no woman wants to go back to someone's childhood bedroom. You should have a ride and a place of your own at bare minimum. That and I'm not a traditional man, I almost expect to be the chased. Not a man at all according to most.

>>28761068
You're right, the attitude here makes no sense. It's half the problem.
>>
>>28760997
You should lurk one year before posting, retard.
>>
>>28760997
>blame

Blame? Blame who? The only one at fault is me. I'm ugly, fat, and socially a loser.

Let's say losing weight makes me more attractive. I'll always be a loser. Saying, "well ugly people get laid all the time" doesn't mean shit. Midgets get married and have kids with normal people. The point is I'm less attractive than a freak of nature if he can get female attention and I can't.

The only emotion to feel is jealousy and bitterness at seeing others succeed and live happy lives bouncing from relationship to casual flings and new relationships while you can't even get a positive response from the 2/10 retarded baggage girl at the local supermarket. You feel less than human because you can't do something that 99% of people do easily.

I've given up. My basement dwelling NEET friend has a wife that is pregnant with twins and he stays home all day while she works and they live in his parents basement. I've accepted that I'll never have a relationship. I'm less than the bottom rung.
>>
File: 1454387758496.png (21 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1454387758496.png
21 KB, 477x539
nice one frank we got these losers
>>
File: 1447894829740.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447894829740.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
>>28760997
I don't hate women. I love women. I have many females friends and I'm in a helathy realtionship with a real live woman as well. I blame my lack of success on my lack of ambition, and I only come to this board for the pure unfiltered entertainment/cringe.
>>
most robots are ugly hence they need to put in a lot of effort
but even ugly women need not put any effort at all.
hence the reason robots need to put so much effort is that women are a lot more demanding than men.
in the strict sense then, women are to blame for the robots' failure with women
>>
>>28761532
let me add also it's not only about looks:
there's a list of demands like confidence, social success, money etc.
do men place so many demands on women? no, and that's why they have it a lot easier. ever seen a board full of incel women?
>>
>>28761548

Men don't have any pre-requisites for a woman. Not even obesity. There is literally no standards. An obese, NEET, 2/10, friendless, socially retarded girl would still have thousands of guys after her.

Meanwhile men have to jump through more and more hoops, which change day to day, and are meaningless in the end because a woman would accept a Chad no matter what anyway.
>>
>>28761579
let's hope newfriends like op will get that too
>>
>>28761232
>women are all we have
Speak for yourself. I'm content with being a permavirgin and just ignoring women altogether. There's other things out there more important than getting laid.
>>
>>28761656

Then why are you on /r9k/ if you don't give a fuck?
>>
>>28761492
This tbqh. I COULD get a girl, I've even been close to one or two, but I don't have the ambition or care to take the final step so they eventually lose interest, and so do I.

I'm a very 'content' kind of guy, like I'm satisfied with my lot in life and I don't see the prospect of relationships as being beneficial to me. I'd rather keep all the cash to myself than spend it on women and kids.
>>
>>28761698
Helping others realise that sitting in your room, playing vidya and watching anime all day isn't that bad. Eventually you'll need to go and get a job to support yourself, but really just shitting about till you die isn't really that bad.
>>
>>28761492
truly a superior specimen you are, and yet you still browse r9g
>>
>>28761726

How long have you lived this lifestyle and are you happy with it? My guess is you've lived it for less than 10 years and you aren't happy at all.
>>
>>28761819
I'm 21 and I've been a vidya-playing anime watcher all my life. Had a brief period where I had a gf but never got to sex, just kissed at the very most.

I'm neither happy nor sad, just kind of content. I tend to focus on escapism and very rarely on the world around me. I had chances to improve my situation but I never really cared to do it.
>>
>>28760997
There's enough blame to go around, i'll only take about 70% of the blame for the way I ended up in life, I'm not willing to blame everything on myself because I'm not emotionally masochistic .
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.