[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you fight against oppression, /r9k/? >living with friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: smug loli dance.gif (2 MB, 189x392) Image search: [Google]
smug loli dance.gif
2 MB, 189x392
Do you fight against oppression, /r9k/?

>living with friend and her family for a week and a half before moving across the country
>her mother doesn't want me awake all night on my computer
>im dead silent and well out of the way
>her final excuse why she doesnt want me up is because her internet is laggy
>threatens to turn it off
>use a neighbor's net instead

I'm still awake. She can turn off her own router all she wants, but it won't hurt me any.
>>
I do if Im oppressed. Its hard to continue when the oppressors try to put you in a state of stockholm syndrome

Also, source on gif?
>>
File: bang bang.gif (2 MB, 493x336) Image search: [Google]
bang bang.gif
2 MB, 493x336
>friend's mom tells me to eat leftovers for lunch while she's gone
>walk to burger king instead

>>28760971
Rondo Duo

Visual novel about lolis possessed by demons raping other lolis with their magical demonic futa cocks.
>>
those gifs are fukin gay
>>
>>28761004
your fukcin gay nigga
>>
Good gifs op
Get the webm versions
>>
Is the VN translated yet?
>>
>>28761110
yeah, there's a complete english translation now
>>
>>28761121
nigga w0t
where?
>>
>le whiny child wants to stay up all night

go to bed you little rat. You're a guest in somebody else's house. Grow up.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.