[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>check a customer's bill to see if it's counterfeit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Hina10.jpg (42 KB, 717x471) Image search: [Google]
Hina10.jpg
42 KB, 717x471
>check a customer's bill to see if it's counterfeit

>"IT SHOULD BE GOOD. I JUST PRINTED IT XDDDDD"
>>
>HEHEHEHEHEEE YOU KNOW IF IT DOESNT SCAN ITS FREE

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BEING A CASHIER AS A ROBOT IS A LIVING HELL BUT I NEED MONEY FOR WINE AND SNACKS
>>
test postirino
>>
I actually like being a cashier besides the pay. Pressing the touchscreen buttons is fun
>>
>Customer tries to make small talk with me while I bag his groceries

Just fucking shut up, wait, and take your shit when I'm done. Fucking normalfags can't seem to stand shutting the fuck up for more than 2 seconds.
>>
>currently on omegle
>been chatting for so long
>going to be sad when we disconnect
>tfw :(
>>
>tfw do this with my foodstamps
S-sorry op. I didn't realize it was such a bad joke. I'l stop.
>>
>>28760977
It's not that bad I just hear it over and over again.

Then again there's no way for a customer to know what sort of jokes other customers tell so I can't blame you.
>>
>>28760907
I've never heard of this before but I'm going to start saying it now.
>>
>>28760907
>don't check it until I'm out of the store?!!!!?? XDDD
>it's such a nice day out!
>where's [female coworker]?!?
>can I get a bag for that?

Thank fuck I'm done with that job
>>
File: 1430706085074.gif (137 KB, 659x576) Image search: [Google]
1430706085074.gif
137 KB, 659x576
>>28761145
>Need me to bag that?
>"No I'm fine"
>Alright, need your receipt?
>"Yeah and...actually yeah can I get a bag?"
>>
> cleaning something at work
> customer walks past
> "you missed a spot"

How do you even respond to that?
>>
>>28761269
>"Nah, I left it as a conversation starter."
>>
>>28760907
kek this joke always makes me feel weird about how the customer feels "socially obligatory weird" that you have to make sure that they're not either incompetent or malicious.
>>
>>28761269
You crack his fucking skull like the thin egg container it is until he blood and brains ooze all over whatever you were cleaning.
Killed two birds with one stone.
>>
>>28760918
>drinking wine
H O W
It's so nasty
>>
>>28761313
Cheap, hastily made, low effort, mass produced wine maybe. Do you also expect $8 waffle house steaks to be good?
>>
>>28761165
You can choose not to get a receipt in the US?
>>
>>28761444
Yeah I just toss the receipt if the customer doesn't want it. I work at a convenience store so maybe that's why.
>>
>>28760918
samesiee, i feel the pain.

>work as liquor store peon
>guy comes in
>goes to register that my manager's on
>datjoke.jpg
>no laugh noted by guy, old man manager strikes back
>"eh sry, it's too late in the night for fucking stupid jokes."
>full customer withdrawal, his face goes stone
>customer im with n i are fighting laughter
>guy leaves n we all start laughing n talking bout it
>turns out guy forgot his tallboy, had come back in n heard us for at least a minute
>guy quietly buys it from me

almost feel bad for the guy, but dat joke is trash
>>
>>28761477
That's against the law where I live.
If you don't have a receipt on you when you're leaving the store you can be fined.
Some people just throw the receipt as soon as they're out though.
>>
>>28760951
Simple minds, simple pleasures
>>
>>28761285
As an ice breaker you fucking autist
>>
>>28761527
>tips mon fedorah
>>
>>28761312
>blood and brains ooze all over whatever you were cleaning.
>Killed two birds with one stone.
Then you have to clean up blood and brains, that's a big mess.
Nothing is fixed at all.
I'm beginning to think you aren't taking this forum very seriously, next time please think about the quality of your post.
Wow.
>>
>>28760963
Thanks man, this made me feel a lot less uncomfortable about standing at the checkout in silence while my stuff is being rang up.

Is that sentence even proper English? I keep looking it over and I just don't know anymore, being a non-native speaker is hard sometimes.
>>
>unfriendly or ugly cashier
>fill out online customer service report saying they were ruder to me than they actually were
>>
Why do you even bother checking? Wagecuckies should be hoping their company is the one getting screwed for once.
>>
>>28761775
Because you can get in trouble if a counterfeit bill is found in your till.
>>
>>28761788
This. Anything the customer does is your fault if it's in your till.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.