[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you endure /tfw no gf/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 1463949508126.webm (2 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1463949508126.webm
2 MB, 720x1280
How do you endure /tfw no gf/?
>>
You forget about it eventually
Plus your hormones get lower and you don't crave physical affection
>>
I remember I have a small dick and no one I find attractive would want me.
>>
>>28760669
I deal with it by burying myself in Nuggets and Film.

I've been doing that for around 3 or 4 years now.
>>
File: 1463283943405.jpg (78 KB, 451x425) Image search: [Google]
1463283943405.jpg
78 KB, 451x425
>>28760669
>3DPD

niggers suck my anus
>>
>>28760669
I wouldn't want to subject myself to myself. So it makes sense.
>>
Lots of hookers. When you can get sex whenever you want, the feels fade away.
>>
>>28760669
I try to maintain hope, but it fades away

>oneitis who goes to Church with me showed up today with guy I presume to be her boyfriend
Of course, how could a girl as good as her not already be spoken for?

Are there any halfway decent women not already spoken for?
>>
I knew a girl in highschool who looked just like that ..she would bite my finger in class cause i called her a cute rabbit she moved to different school and ended up dating a chad seeing what could've been on facebook kills me.. i hate my life
>>
>>28760669
Maybe I'm some kind of freak, but it's really not a priority in my life right now. I'm focused on my work and enjoying myself when not working. Once I'm stable enough financially, I'll shift priorities to finding a wife and raising a family. Relationships are nothing but distractions to me as it is and I like being alone in the first place. I find myself to be good company.
>>
File: affinity 6.png (47 KB, 674x662) Image search: [Google]
affinity 6.png
47 KB, 674x662
A life with of rigorous and resolute celibacy, with occasional masturbation.
>>
I fantasize about having a gf excessively and hug my hug pillow every night imagining I have a gf to hug. Works great.
jk, this is obviously not enduring. Feels like shit.
>>
I don't, I suffer through it everyday. Every waking moment I feel nothing but pain of no gf. Eventually years have passed and I've gotten used to it, but it has made me stronger in the sense that I have improved myself by a lot than I was years ago because of this feeling. As if something inside of me was lacking and that's the reason why I don't have a gf. I started to workout, focus on my studies, make life goals, I still don't have a gf but I think this will improve my chances to do so.
>>
>>28760669
Exercise
Music (making and playing)
Philosophy

Whatever you can to cope or to find meaning, and to eventually lose your desire for a gf or any close relationships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKlSVNxLB-A
>>
>>28760871
Great song, anon. Just what one needs in this early Monday morning.

Hail, friend.
>>
Anyone know a good place to meet girls after high school i cant find anyone ill see everyday
>>
>>28760894
No idea anon. Some club or something. But girls with interests are rare and they always have people who want them because they have interests..
>>
>>28760669
how does anyone endure a gf? it's a lot of pain just to get your dick wet
>>
>>28760669

I'm 29 years old, I don't care as much anymore. The chemicals in my brain won't let me abandon hope, but they'll only last a few more years. In the meantime, I've spent most of my life telling myself that I'm not worth love and companionship. It's worked.
>>
I don't even think about it anymore. I barely even have the urge to fap.

Depression and anxiety have completely consumed me
>>
>>28760909
Instead of self-pitying, I'd suggest telling yourself that the whores of the modern day aren't worth your time and you've got better things to do.

It's what I do, and it isn't far from the truth.
>>
I tell myself that I'm not worthy of female affection and that the way things are is for the best.
>>
>>28760669

I'm so used to it, it feels normal. This place has turned me into some kind of redpilled Manchurian Candidate. I am probably beyond saving.
>>
>>28760861

I feel the same way. Want to discuss this?
>>
>>28760669
its bearable as long as you stay away from flocks of normies
>>
short bursts of being in public.
>>
>>28760669
when you realize they're nothing but whores. when you break free from the stupid ass desire to impress girls for breeding purposes. Tesla did just that and he was fine.
>>
File: 1450844146663.png (191 KB, 431x441) Image search: [Google]
1450844146663.png
191 KB, 431x441
>>28760669
This looks just like a girl I knew in high school named Mattie. She started hanging out with niggers, but then pretty much as soon as she started that Chad asked her out and she became Stacey. They will literally change their entire lives for Chad.
>>
File: 1463614107656.jpg (255 KB, 1035x800) Image search: [Google]
1463614107656.jpg
255 KB, 1035x800
>>28760669
i have a gf in my dreams
i generally wake up ready to tie the noose
>>
>>28760669

I accepted that when I graduated high school with no female attention that I would never get any attention. I decided to reject all women that showed me any attention.

So any time a woman invites me somewhere or speaks to me, I act disinterested and tell her no to everything.

I don't care if I'm blowing chances with women, I'm not accepting a used up whore piece of human trash.
>>
>>28760669
Develop a strong hatred and disgust for yourself.

Come to feel as though it would be a sin for someone as ugly as yourself to breed.

Take joy in the knowledge that you will be the last of your diseased and genetically inferior bloodline.
>>
>>28760841
On the contrary, you sound like you actually have your shit together.
>>
>>28760937
I completely know this feel.
It's kind of weird because I didn't knew I could attain this low, and I have reached plenty of times what I thought it was the bottom, but now I see that I wasn't even close to that concept. I wonder if the bottom i reached now is the actual bottom or just another step in the never ending stair of depression and anxiety.
>>
>>28760669
Easy. I've been studying non stop for the past year for my certification exams. Don't even have time to game anymore
>>
>>28762298
lmao keep tellin yourself that bud
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.