[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been drinking 8-10 beers a night for almost six months >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1426688730125.jpg (101 KB, 680x1102) Image search: [Google]
1426688730125.jpg
101 KB, 680x1102
>been drinking 8-10 beers a night for almost six months
>have started shitting blood
>>
well, stop then
>>
>>28760627
>well, stop then
yeah I'LL JUST STOP
because it's that easy right?
>>
>>28760627
This, and see a doctor

6 months isn't really a very long time as far as high amounts of alcohol intake goes, so it's probably not permanent damage. You need to see a doctor. Stop touching the booze and see a doc and get yourself fixed up.
>>
>>28760627
No, don't do this
Taper down.
Drink six beers tomorrow night.
Then four the night after.
Then two for a little while after that.
Then one for some time.

Quitting alcohol cold turkey is a bad fucking idea. Not only because DTs can fucking kill you and cause severe acute side effects, but because overexcitation of the nervous system can lead to permanent brain damage.

But in the long term? Fucking quit. And maybe see a doctor.
>>
Move on to whisky, wine and cider that's what I did. No more shitting blood.
Oh and no more mixing different alcohols on the same night.
>>
>>28760692
Good advice depending on the person it's aimed at, but for most people, 8-10 beers a night for 6 months isn't going to cause deadly DT's
>>
>>28760652
you literally have to do nothing to fix it, just dont do something that takes effort, how fucking hard can it be?
>>
That's not how beer works.

You need to eat more roughage, you're probably dehydrated and had a super dry shit. Buy a bunch of bananas and drink an extra two glasses of water per day.
>>
>>28760741
This. I quit cold turkey going on the amount for almost a year and, frankly when compared to the withdrawals I've had from SSRIs, it was a goddamn cakewalk that lasted a night.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.