[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you're the antagonist in her love story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (347 KB, 563x421) Image search: [Google]
image.png
347 KB, 563x421
>18
>met a girl on counter strike
>she lives 2 hours away
>really kick it off and play almost everyday, exchange numbers, and talk consistently and daily
>you decide to meet and things eventually get serious
>for a while I always felt like I was low priority and neglected
>get in a fight
>cut contact for a few months
>build the courage to talk to her again
>she's with a new guy
>I tried everything to get her back
>he fucking took her from me
>whenever I message her she sounds so bored and acts like she doesn't want to talk to me
>she has her dream relationship with a fucking shitskin

I want to drink myself to death. why am I like this.
>>
Literally you tried to have a meaningful relationship with a bitch who plays Cs.

You're so pathetic it hurts.
>>
He didn't take her from you, you faggot. You discarded her and he picked her up.
>>
>>28760182
our relationship lasted 8 months with thoughts of moving in, it was meaningful for a while
>>
He didn't take her from you anon, you were too much of a pussy to make up the day after. Here's a tip, if you get into a fight with a woman try to make up fast. The faster the two of you are laughing about what happened the more of a keeper she is. There is nothing worse than one that holds a grudge.

But seriously anon 3 months is a lot. A lot of shit can happen in 3 months and that's well enough time for ties to be completely severed and people to lose their connection. Consider it a lesson learned. Now stop being an orbiter.
>>
>>28760166
this just happened to me but over a period of weeks and we played wow instead of CS

just end my pain famalam
>>
>>28760200
You STUPID FUCK

She never cared about you at all.

You were literally "that guy from the internet" she hung out with for a while.

God damn man
>>
>>28760166

>cut contact for a few months
>build courage to talk to her

Did you think she'd be wagging her naked ass at you when you made contact? Two fucking months?

Holy shit you're an idiot.
>>
>>28760166
cucked

lmfao
>>
>>28760166
LEAVE HER ALONE YOU KEK
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.