[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be oneitis beta orbiter for 1.5 year >her "best friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: handholding.jpg (126 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
handholding.jpg
126 KB, 1024x685
>be oneitis beta orbiter for 1.5 year
>her "best friend in the world"
>get fit in the meantime
>eventually we get drunk make out one night
>have sex the night after that
>then the one after
>start going out together
>seems crazy about me, texting me heart emojis at 3 AM
>been going out for 6 months
>meeting her parents soon

She's also my first girlfriend, and I just turned 24.

Aren't you supposed to be stuck in the friendzone usually?
>>
IDK
Relationships are messy and don't really have expected outcomes
>>
No such thing as the "friendzone" imho. Just being too scared to reveal you want to do more than friends is purely oneself choice
>once you reveal your true intentions they will reveal theirs onto you
>yes it can be tons of denial but that's how you know quick and move on
>im a normie with anti social tendencies i want to help others and learn from them as well
>>
>>28759787
Typically, but you got fit, and partied with her.
Most orbiters just pretend they don't want to have sex with the girl, and that they are the good guy.
You got your priorities in order.
>>
>>28759787
Why haven't we banned normies yet?
>>
>>28760252
I see. These terms just seem undefined as fuck to me to be honest.
>>
nope.

I exclusively date guys that I've had as friends first. That doesn't mean I date every guy who's been my friend, but of the people I do date, they've all been close friends for atleast several months beforehand.

The whole "friendzone" meme is only a think because of entitlement an expectation. There's no guarantee that the girl's going to want to spend the rest of her life with you just because you are good pals. It's like how you can hang out with a dude and not be BEST MATES. How far the relationship goes depends on how much the two people like eachother.
>>
>lol dude just buff up lol
>bro just take the blue pill lol haha
>dude bro just get a bigger dick dude
>just grow taller haha
>>
>>28760863
good question. Normies out now!
>>
>>28761245
We're about the same height. My dick is beneath average. I'm slim but not buff. I'm still struggling with pretty bad acne. Also, I'm a minority and she's white.

With all of that, I still managed to get with her. I'm not saying it's possible for everybody, but /r9k/ sure made it sound like it was impossible for me before it happened.
>>
>>28761263
What even defines a normie?
>>
I just got married a few years back and I have no idea how I even got here.

I was friends-ish with this girl for a long time, off and on, before we started dating and it turns out she'd been wanting my dick the whole time and I'm just sort of average.

When we started going out we were 'just friends' hanging out for months before I asked her to actually be my gf. I was 23 or 24 at the time.

I tried doing the whole Chad thing and emulating a normie asshole and now she says that actually pushed her away and almost made her dump me but she knew I was awkward so she gave me another shot. So don't assume that always works.

I actually tell her now that I read about that on the internet and we laugh about it.

Yeah, /cyborg/ here. Gotta wear the normie mask.
>>
>>28761278
What did you do about her being a vapid washed up whore that only accepted you when you bent down to the societal norms of being fit and pandering to her for almost two years all while she fucked the bigger dick?
>>
>>28761290
People who float through life without defying social convention or struggling with norms and mores.

People who can tolerate, and even enjoy, popular music, and talk about seeing new movies like it's desirable. People who care about car brands. People who like team sports.

People who drink anything but craft beer or wine; even most people who ONLY drink craft beer and wine.

People who use social media; especially those who like it.
>>
>>28761321
Making that list, the people who work under me. I am supervisor over a handful of normies and two other cyborgs. The rest of them have fucking Seahawks apparel. Disgusting.
>>
you probably have a meaty wallet or will have one soon
>>
>supposed

Every relationship is different. This is why people say the friendzone is bullshit, because things work differently for every girl.
>>
>>28761321
>People who float through life without defying social convention or struggling with norms and mores.

Literally no one who has ever existed.
>>
>>28761316
I got fit to be more healthy and feel better about myself, not for her. As for her fucking other people, it wasn't happening as far as I know. And if it did, that's her right, I would've done the same if given the chance. What matters is if she's faithful from now on.

>>28761321
>People who float through life without defying social convention or struggling with norms and mores.
Definitely not me.

>People who can tolerate, and even enjoy, popular music, and talk about seeing new movies like it's desirable. People who care about car brands. People who like team sports.
Not me either, except maybe for some movies.

>People who drink anything but craft beer or wine; even most people who ONLY drink craft beer and wine.
I drink cheap beer and white wine most of the time, make of that what you will. This is by far the most stupid of your criteria.

>People who use social media; especially those who like it.
I'm not on facebook, I just have a twitter that I barely use.
>>
I did this, except I fell hard for her in the first month and then she cucked me lol
>>
>>28761374
Every woman in the West.
>>
>>28761381

>I drink cheap beer and white wine most of the time, make of that what you will. This is by far the most stupid of your criteria.

I didn't choose the sperg life, the sperg life chose me. And then I chose r9k.

Why are you trying to make justifications? It's okay to /cyborg/.
>>
>>28761437
I feel it's unfair to be called a normie when I'm just a robot who got lucky and tried to improve. Before that I never even held hands with a girl.
>>
>>28761321
>People who drink anything but craft beer or wine; even most people who ONLY drink craft beer and wine.
bullshit, a robot will drink just to get fucked up
just because you're a supreme gentleman on top of being a raging autist, doesn't mean that's a criteria for a robot

A normie is the average person, the common denominator. They're essentially background characters in an anime, there's nothing overly interesting about them, they have no real issues but some like to pretend they're special snowflakes. Reddit is a great example of normie culture, a cesspool of unoriginality filled with >le greentext r/4chan xDDD faggots
Most of them are uncultured shits who only give a fuck about whatever piece of shit mainstream media is feeding them, for instance whatever new capeshit movie is coming out. Even classic literature that should've been read in high school is beyond these people, if you ask them what they're favorite book is, chances are it's a book that has a movie they watched and didn't even touch the book, or some middle-school level John Green bullshit that they think makes them seem 'deep' and 'charismatic'.

There is nothing inherently wrong with being a normie, however if you're not one they may seem insufferable and shallow, because they are.

t. a robot who drank the /r9k/-koolaid
>>
>>28759787
why does this thread get any replies YOU NEED TO IGNORE THE NORMIES

you have proven your chadery along with your unsuitability of being here
>>
>>28761583
I won't go away. I'll always be here to remind you of your flaws.
>>
>the amount of normies who have been on the internet for a whole month in this thread
The friendzone has never described being friends with a girl, it's actually the exact opposite. In order to be in the friendzone, the girl has to willingly lead you on in order to gain money or attention or anything else off you. Normies and feminsts hijacked this work and/or misconstrued it because they are physically incapable of accepting that women also do terrible things to people. Since they are working on that assumption, the blame the man and truly believe the friendzone is actual friendship, when it is actually manipulative, toxic relationship.

Not to say it isn't fixed in the same way. You just have to start standing up for yourself and start being upfront. But instead of listening to normies and getting down on your knees to worship her by confessing love, you have to learn to say no. When she asks you for a ride somewhere, no. When she attempts to get you to pay for her, no.

The ultimate lesson is that normies are retarded and don't listen to them ever.
>>
>>28761907
What if you can't say 'no' even if you know you should? What if you're too far gone and even though you're redpilled enough to know what to do, you just are incapable of bringing yourself to that point?
>>
>>28761386
What is with this meme that Western women are somehow more degenerate than the rest of the world? Eastern Europefag here and I can tell you that our women are just degenerate if not even more gold digging and conniving.
>>
>>28761962
We're on /r9k/ so this probably won't work but get a friend. If you have a friend tell them you can't say no and you need help
>>
>>28762005
What kind of help would said friend give me?
>>
>>28761997

When people say western women, they mean white women. White women expect the world from white men and then give themselves happily to non-whites for free.
>>
>>28762062
They could potentially say no for you. That doesn't really solve the underlying problem though
>>
>>28762106
Funny thing is saying 'fuck off' and 'no' usually come naturally to me. I can easily decline pretty much anyone and have including girls, but I fail in this particular situation. I'm well aware I'm fucked, get nothing out of this whole ordeal AND I can't do a single thing about it. Is this meme magic being used against us or something?
>>
>>28759787
>>get fit in the meantime

She doesn't love / like you.
She likes your muscles.

Lose your fitness, you'll lose her.
I pity you.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.