[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>do you ever get the feeling that we only like girls because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_6051-1463980150107609682756.gif (806 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6051-1463980150107609682756.gif
806 KB, 450x338
>do you ever get the feeling that we only like girls because we are supposed to?
>>
I wish I was gay but they repulse me.
>>
>>28759466
I find peer pressure to be null on me and I pretty much don't get socialized into anything to the point where my internal thoughts and philosophy is nothing like what anyone has ever been like but I still wish I had a gf
>>
No having a vagina just gives them an automatic positive charisma bonus with meThanks evolution, doesn't mean their charisma score can personally be so low I dislike them.
>>
>>28759541
you need peers to feel peer pressure
>>
File: evolution.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
evolution.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
>>28759577
*disclaimer
dislike on a personal level, not as a whole.
>>
We like the idea of what women are like, not the women themselves.
>>
No, I think there is a biological predisposition, but this isn't to say that we aren't influenced to like girls more than we naturally do.

I don't really feel depressed these days, but I also have no desire to get laid. I don't know if this is a cognitive dissonance since I haven't gotten laid in a while, but it's actually kinda nice.

To quote the most /r9k/ movie ever, you guys are putting the pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>28759541
>my internal thoughts and philosophy is nothing like what anyone has ever been like

How so? I wanna know...
>>
>>28759511
I wish I could be gay too, but it doesn't do anything for me. Traps, futa, guy on guy, none of it turns me on.
>>
You know you can actually fight and overcome your instincts
>>
>>28759466
>do you ever get the feeling that we only like girls because we are supposed to?
Yeah, that happens. Not to me, but it has to have happened to at least two guys before.
>>
>tfw sometimes you wonder if you're gay because you were a contrarian little shit as a child and your preferences ended up cementing into solid, unchangeable facts as you aged

But I also met this qt when I was a kid who swayed me pretty hard to the dark side. Pretty sure if I never met him I'd be straight and stop lusting after people who resemble him.
>>
sort of
going after girls feels so unnatural to me
but i feel as though i'm a cuck (from society's lense) when i fail to get them
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.