[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>graduate HS '11 >peers graduate college '15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1443745569462.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1443745569462.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
>graduate HS '11
>peers graduate college '15
>friends graduate college '16
>i won't graduate until fall '17
>>
>>28759269
Same senpai. But most of the retards I see on Facebook graduating have shit tier majors and will be forced into a 32k a year job or go to grad school to get a 42k job. I'm slow as fuck but at least am STEM so it's fine to take a couple victory laps
>>
>>28759269
>graduate Highschool '06
>classmates presumably graduate college sometime afterwards
>I stay here, I'm my mom's house never to be seen again by the outside world
>>
>>28759310
>shit tier majors
i am a sociology major anon.. but i am taking such a fucking long time to graduate because
a) i fucked up (like most college kids)
b) i got fucked by the system
c) i got extra fucked with poor health

the latter two are well out of my control and i know that has caused me to take so long but i just can't help feeling like an old fucking loser
>>
File: 1446833595310.jpg (38 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1446833595310.jpg
38 KB, 540x438
>graduate HS 08
>friends graduate college 12
>some now graduating with masters
>getting married and shit
>>
>>28759269
>>28759310
>been in stem for three years biomed engineering
>just learn the major is terrible and just about worthless
>hate the major
>the teachers are fucking retarded chinks who couldnt teach worth shit
what the fuck do i do
on top of wasting my time learning nothing im getting fucking C's
i cant get into any graduate school thanks to these cunts
>inb4 youre just not trying hard enough
thanks cunt as if i havent heard that one yet

let me give you an idea of how shit this is: last semester i didnt solve A SINGLE PROBLEM CORRECTLY i recieved a C+
>w-why dont you get A's then if its that easy

the thing is its graduate level material, the class is based on a curve, and its so beyond everyone that nobody understands it, so if you copy the homework onto the test, the grader recognizes some of it and gives you a passing grade.

a lot of the classes in this department are like this. im so fucking burnt out, i just spend my time memorizing things that i could never hope to understand in the given time, and just regurgitate.

meanwhile everyone else is actually learning stuff but im stuck here with this dead end major i worked my ass of in and i cant stand

what the fuck is this? is this american engineering? an exercise in futility?

should i just kill myself, i cant do this shit degree anymore
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.