[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Random Question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Say if you had a single protein bar which had the necessary calories and nutrients, but weighed only a few ounces. Could you survive merely off this and water; nothing else?
I mean, you have the calories and nutrients, but wouldnt you be constantly hungry? Wouldnt you need some more sustenance?
>>
>>28759217
It would do for a short while but you need more from food than just calories and protein. You'd be deficient in more than a few vitamins and minerals.
>>
im not sure but if you try drinking a very calorie heavy protein shake you become full very quickly.
>>
>>28759217
Well OP, it's probably impossible for such a thing to exist.

Something can only be SO calorie dense before you reach a minimum size to house that much chemical energy.

That said, to make something THAT dense in calories it'd probably be dehydrated so, it would swell dramatically when you drank water or submerged it.
>>
File: 1189764.jpg (7 KB, 267x323) Image search: [Google]
1189764.jpg
7 KB, 267x323
>>28759217
>mfw trying to beat Gaius hard mode time attack on ps2
>>
>>28759281
Well, this is all hypothetically speaking of course.
>>28759236
Vitamins and minerals were implied when I said nutrients.
>>28759407
I bought a ps2 and this game again recently, forgot how hard some of them were. But the fun i had playing it when i was a kid was not all nostalgia.
>>
>>28759407
>he can't into diagonal jumping
Look at this pleb
>>
File: 1458742723173.png (535 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458742723173.png
535 KB, 900x900
>>28759407
>mfw the second to last colossus on hard mode time attack

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: colossal_www.hentairules.net_29.jpg (398 KB, 1200x1699) Image search: [Google]
colossal_www.hentairules.net_29.jpg
398 KB, 1200x1699
Have you guys seen this shit?
>>
File: colossal_www.hentairules.net_21.jpg (367 KB, 1200x1695) Image search: [Google]
colossal_www.hentairules.net_21.jpg
367 KB, 1200x1695
>>28759649
It's PREEEETTY lewd
>>
>>28759649
>>28759660
I havent, and as much as i do like hentai I don't want shadow of the colossus hentai.
That's just one thing I like to leave pure.
>>
>>28759407
I hated that shit. I remember you had to catapult off his sword and you had to be in the exact correct position on his stomach otherwise he would keep shaking and you could never land a hit
>>
>>28759217
they have this kinda stuff, it just comes in a drink. i read some stuff from people who have tried it. it's apparently expensive (but that THAT expensive), great for weight loss, but eventually you really start missing actually physically eating and tasting stuff.
>>
>>28759983
I've already lost the basic joy of eating food.
>>
>>28760019
https://www.soylent.com/

This is for you, then. This one isn't even people.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.