[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw she used to trigger me even before I had a concept of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Olga.jpg (19 KB, 406x472) Image search: [Google]
Olga.jpg
19 KB, 406x472
>tfw she used to trigger me even before I had a concept of what a "stacy" is

Any other robots know this feeling?
>>
>>28759210
L M A O
my aunt is the voice actress for Olga
second time I talked about her on r9k recently too, last time was for a Fanboy and Chum Chum post
>>
>>28759901
absolutely nobody fucking cares
orogina
>>
>>28759901

>>28759939

Yo i fucking care

What agency did she sign with?
>>
>>28759901
>Low level voice actor has a r9k-browsing relative

Plausible.

Q: Is Olga her natural voice, and if so did you ever masturbate to Olga?
>>
File: ?format=1000w.jpg (256 KB, 1000x1501) Image search: [Google]
?format=1000w.jpg
256 KB, 1000x1501
>>28759901
is she a dyke?
>>
>>28759978
well it's like an exaggerated stacyesque version of her real voice. and she's not low-level, she's right under the A list and she's also one of the highest ranked female poker players in the world
and
I've literally never masturbated, to anything
>>
>>28760021
nah she's just hip
that means she's probably been with a woman or two though Kek
>>
>>28759901
Your aunt is 31 years old... Wtf dude don't lie.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 286x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 286x318
>>28760233
she's 46...
>>
>>28759210
I always hated Stacies. When I was a kid, I had a cousin who was paid to babysit me once but she instead forcefully pierced my ear and went for a pizza, returning only a couple minutes before my parents got home.
>>
>>28760098

>I've literally never masturbated, to anything

circumcised?
>>
>>28760365
yep. I've had sex a decent amount of times and didn't cum.

I've had some wet dreams tho
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.